[Resolved] DressLily.comcustomer service phone numbers

E Jun 10, 2016 Review updated:

I cannot get in touch with either of the listed customer service numbers for Dress.Lily.com: 1.530.419.5986 or 1.669.721.9322. I've heard from over 30 members on facebook that this website is a scam and I ordered an item from them on 06.02.16 and the money was taken out of my account and I would really appreciate a number to talk to an actual human to resolve my issue.

My order number is: LP160611759290323 - 13.25

I am asked to submit a 'ticket' for a customer service rep to get back to me and every time I select a subject from the drop down menu the website always brings me back to the sign in page.

I am irate and I deserve to know what is going on with this company. This is not right at all. I would like a FULL refund of: 13.25 to be credited back to my debit card.

• Resolution Statement

• DressLily.com Customer Care's Response · Jul 06, 2016

Dear customer,
    We wish to apologize for any inconvenience.
    We are really sorry for the inconvenience.
    I am sorry to tell you that we can not find your order according to the order numebr you offered us.
    Please kindly send me a private message stating your correct order number or your account email address Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/
    Thank you for your continued patience and kind understanding.

Yours sincerely,
    Dresslily.com Customer Service

• DressLily.com Customer Care's Response · Jul 14, 2016

Dear Erica7882,
    Thank you for notifying us of your complaint.
    I am sorry to tell you that we can not find your order according to the order number you offered us.
    Could you please offer us your correct order number or email address to us so we can check the information for you?
    Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/
    Thank you for your support and kind understanding.

Yours Sincerely
    Dresslily Customer Service

• S
      Jun 07, 2017

This is a continuous problem SCAM I WANT MY DRESSES!!!

• A
      Dec 16, 2017

I made a order from dress lily November 1, 2017. It's Dec 15 & i have not receive my order yet . It's Already paid for. There is no contact number so that I can notify Dress lily at this point I just want my money back in my account

• C
      Dec 22, 2017

I Place my order on November 15 it is now December 22 and I still don’t have a tracking number my order still says it’s processing. This is ridiculous!! I been trying to contact their customer service and the numbers that they have listed are invalid and that the email does not work. The online form to file a complaint or ask a question from customer service just glitches and says that it’s not applicable. I’m pissed! I don’t know what to do at this point they took the money out of my account the same day that I placed the order and I have nothing. I would like the clothes but at this point I just want my money back

• L
      Dec 27, 2017

I have not received all of my products and please put my money back on my card and please do not order anything from them! Very Bad business ...

• V
      Mar 29, 2018

I just have a question about something I bought could someone call me at [protected] thank you