Having problems with DressLily.com?

DressLily.com Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sat8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sun8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with DressLily.com Customer Service. Initial DressLily.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for DressLily.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about DressLily.com. Discuss the issues you have had with DressLily.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

DressLily.compaid online for jacket - wrong size, return and haven't heard a word!

Bought men's jacket online in OCT 2019 and verified sizing as they looked like a U.K. company, but also have addresses in California and China that can't be reached, or verified.

ONE MONTH later the jacket arrives - wrong size (a UK-XL instead of US-XL). NO REFUND POLICY. Per their instructions, spent $30 in postage returning it to California for the correct size on NOV 25. Uploaded the shipping receipt as requested.

UPDATE - As of JAN 6, 2020 - no product and no communication. Oh, their so-called Customer Service number only takes calls from new purchasers - slick, huh?

Oh, well...live and learn. - Bruce

+14% Add Photo or Video Proof

DressLily.comdresses

I bought two dresses, mainly was interested in one of those for a wedding I have a in a few weeks. I ordered both at the same time, and when it arrived 2 weeks after I found out they only had in stock one of those dresses. Despite of this being available when I bought it and Dresslily taking my money, I never received the item.
    After complaining, they said it will be back in stock between 7 and 15 days which I was fine to wait for. After said period I had no news, and when I enquired they said they did not know when it would be available.
    They gave me a refund for the dress I wanted and needed, but not the full amount! they charged me as hey discounted a discount that had been applied to both dresses and a shipping fee that was not applicable when I made the order - any other retailer would have offered an apology and solution rather than take your money when they screwed up.
    STAY AWAY! IT IS A SCAM, AS THEY WILL DO ANYTHING TO TAKE MONEY FROM YOU AND THEY WILL NOT APOLOGISE FOR ANY OF THEIR MISTAKES!

W
      Jun 14, 2019

DressLily.com — stair stickers

This is the worst product on the planet. None of the books have readable titles (at least in english), the...

DressLily.comclothing

Items sent to street address of my old house with city and zip for new. They are listed as delivered, but no one knows where. Called Dress Lily. They said customer support would email in 24hr. They didn't. I called back, same story. 24hr later, no email. I called again and asked for a manager. I was told "no manager is on site." Really. I asked three times! Asked to speak to a real "post-sale" rep, and was told the "post-sale" department DOESN'T HAVE A PHONE!!" I believe this company is up to shady things.

L

DressLily.com — all products purchased

T18080304701 - Complaint ticket number for when they respond and make out I am lying. Refund requested and...

Dress lillymy order placed 11/15!

I made an order on November 15 and I still have yet to receive a tracking number or my merchandise. Of course they took the money out of my account the same day I placed the order, but when I look on my online profile it just says that my order is still pending. I have repeatedly tried to call the phone numbers listed for customer service, the email provided for customer service and I've also tried to do the online question for customer service to no avail. When you try to do a chat with me their service hours are closed and they're not available at this is been going on for three weeks now in a matter what time or day I try to contact them. I would love my clothes, but at this point I just feel like I'm being scammed and I want my money back or My order immediately. This is beyond ridiculous

T

DressLily.com — never order from them

My situation would be funny if it wasn't so sad. I ordered an item 2 months ago and it hasn't been shipped...

Mohrsville

DressLilywrong sizes, aulty product

I ordered 2 pairs of pants. Totally the wrong size.. And the seam on the front of one is all messed up! There is no number that will answer.. The number you can find online is false.. They say live chat, but "sorry, off line right now" this place is a total scam.. Too bad.. Do not order from here! I can't believe there is no one to help to resolve these issues! Why is there not a legit phone number anywhere on there website?

A

Dress lilly — order not received

I placed an order with Dresslilly on April 9, 2017. They took my money but still have not received shipment...

DressLily.comhorrible!

I decided to tell about my terrible experience with DressLily.
            DressLily is a scam company located in China and they sell very poor quality products. I wasted my money here and I regret I decided to order from them.
            I have purchased a lovely prom dress from their site and when I received my order I was shocked why was the package so small. When I opened it I saw super tiny dress, it looked nothing like pictures and was poorly made.
            I tried to return it but DressLily customer support was very rude and said that they don't accept anything back.
            I asked him to contact me with their manager but they said that was impossible. It was very hard to deal with them and I literally wasted my time. Do not buy from DressLily!

D

DressLily.com — trying to return four pieces that were cut too small

Have tried for 5 weeks to return the dress, and 3 corset trainer's. Cut extremely small. I have gotten no...

S

DressLily.com — I ordered five adioris synthetic wigs

I have not received any updated information on my tracking number for the products that I order on 2/2/2017...

DressLilybeware!

I was appalled with DressLily!!! When I received my order it looked nothing like pictures an the worst thing was that everything was of a very poor quality. Items were cheaply made and looked rubbish, and I was very disappointed that I wasted my money on such terrible quality products.
              DressLily support was very impolite and as soon as I said that I wanted a refund I received only negative attitude and rudeness. They said that they can't refund me and that it was their final decision. Too bad I did not read the reviews!!! Please stay away from this horrible site and by the way I would like to mention that DressLily is located in China! So think again and beware!

DressLily.comI got the wrong wig

I've been trying to get you for weeks now all I need is a address to send the wig back and get the one I wanted they sent me the long curly side parting high temperature fiber lace front wig I wanted the long curly side parting synthetic lace front wig I just want to send it back and pay the difference thank u I've also called and no one ever calls you back I know you have bad reviews but I still want to try and see if I like it I can't go by what they say but I can tell for what I see i went on your live chat and they didn't give me the address he cut us off

DressLily.comchristmas shirt

My boss ordered a Christmas shirt 9 days ago, and paid for it with his cc. He received s email that they got the payment, and next he will get a email with the tracking information on it. Well here we are day 9 and no email with tracking on it, and he paid for it to be expedited shipping. He needed it by today, and there is no phone number that works on there website, and the email says it can take 1 day to reply. Well from the comments I have seen they are not a good company to do business with. All we want is either the shirt like now, or money back. Here is his order #Your payment for order L1612060800521484 has been accepted.

E

DressLily.com — customer service phone numbers

I cannot get in touch with either of the listed customer service numbers for Dress.Lily.com: 1.530.419.5986...

DressLily.comI ordered a week and have not received it yet.

Order number Bell [protected] on March 11th in still haven't heard anything from them. I ordered a wig from them. And they have my money and when you send them an email or try to find out where it's at there's no response. And the phone number that they have for them is wrong.

Dear Josie Mc Donald
                        Thank you for your important feedback .
                        We very much regret that the issue has occurred and are fully committed to resolving it to your satisfaction.
                        For your order ***9328, we have shipped out, we have sent an email to you to state the detail information and offered you the solution.
                        could you please kindly check your email?
                        Once again we apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused.
                        Thank you very much for your cooperation.
                        Dresslily Customer Service

DressLily.comordered six months ago and received nothing

My order was placed six months ago and I received nothing yet. When I contacted DressLily customer support I heard only excuses. When I asked for a refund they ignored me. I have ordered two dresses and one sweater, and I also paid some extra for quick shipping. Only after I paid I went online and saw all the terrible reviews! Actually I was expecting to get damaged or poorly made stuff, but I really expected to get at least something! I already contacted my bank, and they also tried to reach someone from DressLily, but there was no response. Avoid this scam company and don't buy anything from them!

Dear NikaLees
                          Thank you for your messages.
                          We very much regret issue and are fully committed to resolving it to your satisfaction.
                          Therefore, please connect with us by private message with your order number and stating your issue. Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/
                          Once again we apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused. Thank you very much for your cooperation.
                          Yours Sincerely
                          Dresslily Customer Service

DressLily.commoney taken out of bank account, no merchandise

I went online and ordered a wig. According to the website, I should have received the wig within 7-10 business days, free regular shipping time. I noticed I received three other e mails as well. One was saying thank you for your order. The other two was saying they are awaiting payment. I only ordered one thing. I checked my bank account, I had two inquiries of payment taken out. I called Dresslilly and they said they had no orders from me. They asked me to screenshot the emails. I said that's ridiculous because the money has already been taken from my account. I am frustrated because I have been made a fool of. Now, when e mailing them and calling, it is as if I made no order. The dates of ordering were 3/3/2016 and 2/22/2016 which 2/22 was the original date. For evidence I have e mail confirmation, the draft from my bank and order numbers. The order numbers are LP1603021936314373, $45.59, 3/2. The other order number is LP1602221957224671, $59.74 and it says has been shipped on 2/22. That means they deducted more money on 3/3. They have my bank account information and the amount they took totals $105.33. I just want a refund at this point, forget the wig. They still have their website up as if they were legitimate. I read other reviews with the same scenarios. Please help me get justice since I have been victimized. I will await your response. Thank you.

Dear Beverly Jackson
                            Thank you for your important feedback and for letting us about your experience with us.We want to extend our sincere apologies for the problems you have experienced.
                            We have offered you the detail information in the email, could you kindly check your account then reply our email?
                            We would be grateful if you could please continue your communication with us in your support ticket(s), Many thanks.

DressLily.comworst site ever!

I made my order five months ago and never received it. I contacted DressLily customer service numerous times and asked them to resend it, but they never did. They also told that there will be no refunds. I was told that they cannot resend my order because it was no longer in stock. They offered me a store credit. Then they asked me to pick out new items but I refused. I will never in my life order, recommend, or utter the name of this horrible scam company again! If you want to order something from them, then stop, you have no idea what you're doing!! They should be reported to the BBB!

Dear Dannaa1
                              Thanks for your message.
                              We are really sorry that you did not received your order.
                              Please kindly send me a private message stating correct order number and email address . Here is link: http://support.dresslily..com/
                              Please rest assured that we will check the information for you.
                              Thank you very much for your kind support in our work in advance!