Having problems with DressLily.com?

DressLily.com Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sat8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sun8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with DressLily.com Customer Service. Initial DressLily.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for DressLily.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about DressLily.com. Discuss the issues you have had with DressLily.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

DressLily.comtiny dress

I've purchased a dress from this company in early february and received it only a week ago. The size of my dress was way off and it did not fit at all! It was so small a child couldn't wear it! And it also looked nothing like pictures. I contacted their customer service and dresslily rep asked me to send some photos. I did as he said, but never heard back from them! Do not order anything from this place. Now they are advertising on television and I feel more people will be scammed into buying from them. Terrible company!

Dear Julia
      Thank you for your message.
      Please kindly send me a private message stating your order number or your account email address . Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/

Dresslily.com Customer Service

DressLily.com — pretty much a scam

This company is totally unprofessional! I looked through their website, saw their really nice clothes and...

DressLily.comdefective item

I purchased a shirt from dresslily and the shirt I received had an obvious defect which made it unwearable. There was a huge hole! I immediately contacted customer service and submitted a claim including pictures of the defect. Few days later I got a message from them and they told that I have to send the shirt back. The shipping charges far exceeded the original price of the item. Because it took almost two months to receive it I decided not to bother with the returning. Don't do business with dresslily. Save your money!

Dear Grace Minka
        Thank you for your feedback.
        We wish to apologize for any inconvenience.
        We will try our best to help you after we checked the detail information.
        Please offer us valid order number or email dress so that we could contact you to check it for you.
        Thanks for your support and kind understanding.

DressLily.comawful!

I made an ordered and purchased a lovely dress from DressLily website! I paid over $30 for the dress and some extra money for shipping. Unfortunately, I have yet to receive my dress! It is still in processing and it has not been updating since mid February. I wanted the dress for my birthday party, but I did not receive it on time. I can't believe that this stupid website took my money and never delivered my dress! Avoid this site at all costs!

Dear Kora
          Thanks for your important feedback .
          As you know, we need the detail information to check the issue.
          Would you mind send your order number and email to our support center? Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/
          We will try our best help you to after we checked the information.

DressLily.comnever again!

I made a biggest mistake ever when I decided to order something from DressLily. This website looked quite reputable, so I ordered 5 things! When my order finally arrived I was disgusted with the horrible quality! Things I received looked nothing like pictures, sizes also were wrong. I contacted them and demanded a full refund. Then they asked me to send them some pictures of the received clothes and measurements, which I did, but then they refused to refund me and never explained the reason. What kind of scam is that? Never again!

Dear Alice
            Thank you for your message.
            I am sorry for the frustration this has caused you and hope that this will set things right.
            We are really sorry that you did not satisfied with the items you received.

Dresslily.com Customer Service

DressLily.comhorrible company and service!

When I found this website I was really amazed. Clothes that are advertised are super cute and prices are cheap. But when I received my order I was extremely disappointed. Things I received looked nothing like pictures on their website. These people sell cheap replicas! When I checked the reviews I was shocked! DressLily is really horrible place to shop, they are very dishonest and unprofessional. I'll never order anything from them again. I don't mind to pay more for good quality clothes and proper service.

Dear Miranda
              Thanks for your message.
              Let me start by apologizing personally for your experience. We really want to work with you to make this right.
              Please kindly send me a private message stating correct order number and email address . Here is link: http://support.dresslily..com/
              Please rest assured that we will check the information for you.
              You are a valued customer, and we are committed to providing you with the best service possible.

DressLily.comfraud alert!

I ordered two beautiful blouses from DressLily and paid over $20. After I made an order I received a payment confirmation email and my tracking number and everything seemed fine. But when I decided to check my bank account I found out they had taken over $80! I immediately contacted customer support and asked what was going on! Then I found out there were five more items added to my cart! The only way to contact them is via email and there is no phone number to call. This place is a fraud, stay away from DressLily. I'm not sure how they did this, but I'm glad that I paid via PayPal.

Dear Dina
                Thanks for your messages.
                Please rest assured we will not take your money more than your order account.
                Would you mind send email to our support center? Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/

DressLily.comtotally disappointed!

I made an order and purchased three items from DressLily website. After several weeks of waiting I decided to contact their customer service to ask what was going on with my order. The next day I got a message from them and they said that I would have to wait another two months, because tings I ordered were out of stock. Then I asked them to cancel my order. Several days later I received an email stating they could not cancel because my things were already shipped. At first they said my items were no longer in stock, that I have to wait few more months, and when I asked for a refund they said my things were shipped! What's wrong with these people? I will not order from this website ever again!

Dear Elsy
                  Thank you so much for your important feedback.
                  I am sorry to tell you that we can not find you order according to your name.
                  Would you mind sending us your valid order number or email address? We would like to assist you so much therefore contact information is very important for both of us.
                  You can contact us if you have any issues.
                  Here is link:http://support.dresslily.com/

DressLily.comunprofessional customer service.

I ordered four dresses from DressLily and when they finally arrived they were horrible! So I returned everything and demanded my money back. I've been getting the run around from their so called customer support and still no luck. What sort of professional company asks you take pictures and after you send those start to ignore you? I do not want to waste my money on garbage and certainly have no further interest in purchasing any other products from this scam company. I want my money back, but these people are very dishonest so I doubt that I’ll ever get a refund. I'm so disappointed in the products themselves and unprofessional customer service.

Dear Angela
                    Thank you for your message.
                    We cannot apologize enough for any inconveniences this may have caused you.
                    We very much regret issue and are fully committed to resolving it to your satisfaction.
                    Therefore, please connect with us by private message with your order number and stating your issue. Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/
                    Once again we apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused.
                    Thank you very much for your cooperation.

DressLily.comvery poor service.

I made an order and bought two items from DressLily website. Three weeks passed and I received nothing, so I contacted their customer service to ask what was going on with my order. The next day I received a message from DressLily support stating that I would have to wait another two months just for my order to ship. Really? The I asked them to cancel my order and demanded a refund. Since I received no response, I went online and saw the reviews! I emailed them again and again, and they finally issued my refund. Waiting 3 months for clothing to ship is just not worth. Very poor service.

Dear Bunn8_n
                      We want to start by extending our thanks to you for providing your extremely valuable feedback to us.
                      We wish to let the customer know that we are extremely sorry for their disappointment. Clearly, we did not meet their expectations and we will work towards creating the best outcome that everyone can be happy with.
                      Please kindly send me a private message stating issue and your email address . Here is link: http://support.dresslily..com/
                      Please rest assured that we will check the information for you.

DressLily.comvery disappointed

About two months ago I ordered a dress for my daughter from DressLily. Several days ago I received a message from them saying that the dress I had ordered was now out of stock, so they cancelled my ordered and promised to give me a refund. This company is ridiculous, the lack of responsibility is absolutely terrible! Their customer service is unprofessional. Today I was pleased to find that they have refunded my money, so at least they are honest. But my daughter really wanted the dress for a special event, and she is very disappointed!

Dear Madonna
                        Thank you for recent comments. We take feedback very seriously, and clearly it did not meet your expectations.
                        You can contact us if you have any issues.
                        Here is link:http://support.dresslily.com/
                        Thank you very much for your kind support in our work in advance!
                        Thank you again for bringing these matters to our attention.

DressLily.compoor service

About a month ago I ordered two shirts from DressLily. I wear S size clothing, but ordered L size, because I knew things were coming from China. When my order arrived there was only one shirt and I have no idea where the second one is, haven't received it yet. DressLily didn't even notify me as to what happened to the second shirt. I sent them a message, but received no response.
                      Also, the shirt that I did receive was so small. Then I contacted the customer care again and they asked for some pictures. They also asked me to send them measurements of the arms, burst and shoulder length. After I sent them everything they asked, they offered me a store credit and absolutely ignored my question about the missing shirt. Better stay away from this company.

Dear Ariel
                          Thank you for your valuable feedback.
                          We are really sorry that you did not received all your items.
                          Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/

DressLily.com — small sizes

I ordered two dresses from DressLily, when they finally arrived they were super small and short! I...

DressLily.comvery disappointed

I ordered some items from DressLily website. When I finally received my order I was extremely disappointed. Things I got looked nothing like pictures on their website, sizes were ridiculously small, nothing fit! Only after I made an order I realized things were coming from China! I really hate this Chinese websites. I contacted the company many times, but received no responses, no refund, nothing! Their customer service is very unprofessional, they cannot even answer simple questions! I'm very disappointed.

Dear Umka23
                            Thank you for your message.
                            We are really sorry that you did not satisfied with the items you received.

Dresslily.com Customer Service

DressLily.comI want my money back!

I ordered a dress from DressLily for a special event. Before I made an order I contacted their customer service and was told that it will be delivered on time. Two months passed and it still hasn't been shipped! I've contacted the company many times but received no response. I checked their website and the dress I ordered is no longer in stick. No one from DressLily ever contacted me! The problem still hasn't been solved. Do not order anything from this scam site, they will steal your money and never deliver anything! I want my money back!

Dear LenaPek
                              Thanks for your message.
                              As you know, we need the detail information to check the issue and offer you better solution.
                              Please rest assured we will try our best to help you after we checked the information.
                              Dresslily Customer Service

DressLily.comwastage of time and money.

First of all, DressLily is a Chinese company, so don't expect much from them. Better avoid this website and shop elsewhere. Most of the things they sell are of a poor quality and look cheap. Sizing is completely wrong. Their customer service is extremely unprofessional, they never accept returns and never give refunds.
                            I ordered two dresses and paid extra money for quick delivery. Just a waste of money, it took them over three weeks to deliver my order. The sizes were completely incorrect and quality was rubbish. Tried to contact them in order to get a refund, but no one ever responded to my messages. I will never order anything from DressLily again! Waste of money.

Dear Betsy H
                                Thank you for your feedback.
                                I want to start by apologizing unreservedly to you for what has happened; it is never our intention to upset any customer.
                                We will try our best to help you after we checked the detail information.
                                Thanks for your support and kind understanding.
                                Dresslily Customer Service

DressLily.comdo not buy from this company!

I bought a dress from DressLily. After I made an order I realized that this was a Chinese company. That moment I thought that everything is going to be bad. I ordered a medium size, but when I received the dress it was super tiny and did not fit at all. I emailed their customer service and asked about exchanging for a larger size. Received only computer generated response that made absolutely no sense and heard nothing further from them. I will never order from DressLily again! I'm so disappointed, these Chinese websites and their baby clothes are ridiculous!

Dear Hilary
                                  Thank you for your message.
                                  We are really sorry for your size issue.
                                  Please rest assured we will try our best to help you.
                                  Please kindly send me a private message stating your order number or your account email address . Here is link: http://support.dresslily..com/

DressLily.comhorrible

I ordered one dress from DressLily. One month later nothing arrived, so I contacted their customer care and asked where my order was. They said that they have no idea about that. Since when a company cannot tell where the packages are? They offered me to buy a tracking number and track it myself. After another week I emailed them and asked for a refund. They ignored me. It has been two months now and I still haven't received anything. After reading the reviews it's clear that this company is a total scam. You should be ashamed of yourselves DressLily! Nothing but a bunch of scammers and thieves.

Dear Dana
                                    Thank you for notifying us of your complaint.
                                    We are really sorry that you did not received your order.
                                    We are deeply sorry about this inconvenience. We will do our best to help you. Therefore, please connect with us by private message with your order number and stating your issue. We look forward to serving you in the best way possible.
                                    Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/

Thank you for your time.

DressLily.comvery bad company.

DressLily took my money very fast. When I received my order I was super disappointed and mad, because they sent be garbage! Things I got looked nothing like the pictures on their website. I immediately contacted customer service and demanded a refund! These guys refused to give me my money back. So I contacted PayPal and we are fighting with them for months now! I'm so sick and tired of it! They offered me only a store credit, which I don't need, because I'll never order more Chinese junk from them! I got angry and threw the products in the trash! I also reported them to BBB. If you've read this and are still want to order something from DressLily, you're a fool! Avoid!

Dear Linda
                                      Thank you so much for your important feedback.
                                      We are really sorry that you did not satisfied with the item you received.
                                      Would you mind sending us your valid order number or email address? If we made a mistake, we would like to assist you so much therefore contact information is very important for both of us.
                                      We will help you to solve your issue after we checked the detail information.

DressLily.comawful!

Do yourself a favor and never order anything from this website! Avoid DressLily at all costs! Their customer service is terrible. I purchased three items from DressLily a while ago. I received only two and have no idea where the third item is. The dress I received was unlabeled and it was two size smaller. The second item (sweater) was of a poor quality and looked nothing like the pictures. So I contacted customer support and they asked me to provide pictures. I followed all their nonsensical steps and finally got some response! They refused to give me a refund and said that they can offer only store credit. Well, I'll contact PayPal and my credit card company. I'm very disappointed with DressLily.

Dear Sandra8
                                        Thank you for your messages.
                                        We are really sorry that you did not receievd all your items and have issues with the items you received.
                                        Once again we apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused.
                                        Thank you very much for your cooperation.