Having problems with DressLily.com?

DressLily.com Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sat8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sun8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with DressLily.com Customer Service. Initial DressLily.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for DressLily.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about DressLily.com. Discuss the issues you have had with DressLily.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

DressLily.comtiny clothes.

I ordered 3 dresses from DressLily a while ago. I received my order, decided to try them on but realized that dresses were extremely small. They would barely fit a child. I ordered medium size, but items I received were like 10 times smaller! Clearly it was a manufacturer, sizing issue. I contacted their support and asked for a refund, but they would not accept a return. They offered me a store credit but why on earth would I want to buy more tiny clothes? I'm very disappointed with DressLily. Quality was fine, dresses looked cute, but the size issue is absolutely ridiculous. Save yourself the trouble.

Dear LidiaLama
      We want to start by extending our thanks to you for providing your extremely valuable feedback to us.
      We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.
      Please kindly send me a private message stating your order number or your account email address . Here is link: http://support.dresslily..com/
      We would study your case carefully and resolve it there and we are now awaiting for your reply.

DressLily.comridiculous

I ordered four cute sweaters from DressLily a while ago. My order finally arrived three days ago and I was very disappointed when I opened the package. Quality was extremely poor and sweaters looked like garbage. I tried to leave a review on each item on their website, but none was posted. Their website is full of positive reviews which are obviously fake and probably written by their employees. These reviews misleads unsuspecting customers. It is also very hard to communicate with them, because their English is very poor. Responses are written half Chinese half English and don't make sense.

Dear Bonita
        Thank you so much for your important feedback.
        We are really sorry that you are not satisfied with the items you received.
        We will try our bets to improve our service.
        I am sorry to tell you that we cannot find your order according to yoru ame.
        You can offer us your email address and order number.
        We will try our best to help you after we checked the detail information.
        This is the link to contact us: http://support.dresslily.com/

DressLily.comfraudulent company

I want a refund because this company is a complete scam and they stole my money. I will report them to BBB, and will tell my friends and colleagues about how terrible DressLily is. They make it as difficult as possible to contact them, and it is impossible to return anything to get a refund. This is just ridiculous, and I am surprised they haven't been shut down by now. Do not give them your hard earned money! They don't even let you check where your order is! I tried to cancel my order many times, but just wasted my precious time.

Dear Erica
          Thank you for your message.
          We will check the information for your.
          Please kindly connect with us with stating your order number or the email address .Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/
          Once again we apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused. Thank you very much for your understanding.
          Dresslily Customer Service

DressLilydon't buy from dresslily.

I purchased two sweaters and one shirt from DressLily back in December. Only one shirt arrived and it looked nothing like the pictures on their website! The shirt was way too small and had very horrible chemical smell! I contacted customer support and they asked me to send photos and measurements. I did as they said, but was told that there was nothing wrong!
        I'm still waiting for my sweaters which they. They said that sweaters are shipped, but I never received a tracking number so I have no idea if that is true.I wish I had read all the reviews before I made an order. Stay away from this horrible Chinese company!

Dear Alisha Mick
            Thank you for your message.
            We are really sorry that you did not received all your items and did not satisfied with the items you received.
            Please rest assured we will try our best to help you.
            Thank you for your continued patience and kind understanding.
            Dresslily Customer Service

DressLily.comI want my money back!

I am so disappointed with DressLily. I ordered a dress from them and never received it. I contacted customer support and they offered me a refund. Several weeks later I contacted them again since there was no money received. I was told they were unable to give me my money back. I have no idea what to do since I can't even report them to BBB because they are in China. Don't order anything from this company. I waited three months and still nothing. I opened a support ticket, because I never received what I paid for and they wouldn't refund my money. They closed my tickets and refused to do anymore conversation. Liars! They need to be shut down!

Dear Dita
              We are really sorry that you did not received your order.
              We wish to let the customer know that we are extremely sorry for their disappointment. Clearly, we did not meet their expectations and we will work towards creating the best outcome that everyone can be happy with.
              Please kindly send me a private message stating your order number and your email address . Here is link: http://support.dresslily..com/
              Please rest assured that we will check the information for you.
              Dresslily Customer Service

DressLily.comtotally not what the picture looked like.

I ordered three medium sized dresses from DressLily. When I received my order I was extremely disappointed with it! Dresses were so tiny that they would barely fit a child. It was terrible. Clearly it was a manufacturer, sizing issue. So I contacted their customer service and explained what happened. I asked for a refund, but was told that they would not accept a return for a refund. They offered me a store credit! I told them that I don't need it because I will never order anything from them again. Why on earth would I want to buy more tiny clothes? Horrible scam, I'm so disappointed. Not to mention that it took them over a month to deliver my order! I want my money back.

Dear Loren,
                Thank you for your message.
                We Dresslily are certified "secured " by renowned E-commerce service providers such as Norton, Paypal Trustwave
                You may check our certificates on the main page http://www.dresslily.com/
                We are aware that we need to improve on some aspects.
                Please rest assured, we always do our best to help our customers and we work very hard to satisfy our customer.
                Please let me know if you have any questions, we are always here to help.
                Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/

Thank you for your understanding.
                Dresslily Customer Service

DressLily.comterrible quality, never again!

I ordered one shirt from DressLily two months ago. I never ordered anything from this company, so I just decided to try it and purchased a simple cheap shirt. I waited almost 2 months to receive my item and when I finally did I was extremely disappointed with it. The shirt looked absolutely nothing like the picture posted on their website. It was very small and tiny, quality was very poor and material was cheap. And that was just a simple black t-shirt! I'm talking about the dresses, skirts, coats and etc. Now I believe all those negative reviews and complaints. Don't order anything from DressLily.

Dear Dinuk,
                  Thank you for your message.
                  We are really sorry that you did not satisfied with the item you received.
                  Dresslily Customer Service

DressLily.comI will never order anything from this company again!

I purchased a winter coat and a dress from DressLily. I ordered 1 size bigger than I usually wear, because I knew it was coming from China and there are often problems with sizing. When I received my items they did not fit, everything I got was extremely small. I went to their website and discovered that DressLily has no phone number and no email. So I had to submit a ticket through their system. So it's very clear to me that they want no contact with their customers. Anyways, I submitted a return ticket and received a reply stating that I need to take pictures. I never had to do that to get my money back. Well, I took some pictures and sent those to them. But there was no response. Really, I spent my precious time, took some pictures and measurements, but was completely ignored! Unreal! I'll never order anything else from these thieves!

Dear Maria
                    Thank you for notifying us of your complaint.
                    We are really sorry that you have size issue about your order.
                    We are deeply sorry about this inconvenience. We will do our best to help you. Therefore, please connect with us by private message with your order number and stating your issue. We look forward to serving you in the best way possible.
                    Would you please offer us your order number or email address so we can check the information for you?
                    Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/

Thank you for your time.

DressLily.comthe worst!

I bought a cute looking dress from DressLily two weeks ago. When I received the dress I decided to return it because it was not what I expected it to be. I ordered a cute long sleeved black dress and received something really ugly. The dress I got was brown, with no sleeves and it was a bit damaged. I checked their return policy and it stated that there are 30 days to return the item. But the return process it ridiculous. After going through back and forth with DressLily customer service they offered me only a store credit. I don't need a store credit, I just want my money back!

Dear Finees71
                      Thank you for your message.
                      We are really sorry that you did not satisfied with the item you received and did not want to accept the solution our colleague offered you.
                      Dresslily Customer Service

DressLily — horrible products and service.

I bought a sweater back in October. I knew that company was located in China and that the sizes usually run...

Shenzhen

DressLily.comdon't order from dresslily.

I purchased two dresses from DressLily that I finally received yesterday. Dresses were packaged so tightly together, which caused them both to be so wrinkled. But that was not the main problem. One dress had a zipper and it had someone hair stuck in it! That was extremely disgusting! They also sent me the wrong colors, I ordered two black dresses but dresses I received were grey. Dresses were very poorly made and quality was very poor. Neither one of the dresses had a tag on them to reflect they were new. And they actually looked used, especially the one with the zipper. Neither dress had a tag to tell you how to wash it, or how to dry it. I was very disappointed. Lesson learned and will never order anything else from DressLily again! The returning process is a real nightmare, because things they sell don't even have a shipping label. Horrible company!

Dear Nina,

DressLily.comdisappointed

I saw a pretty dress on Facebook and fell in love with it! Then one day I was checking DressLily website and accidentally found the dress I saw on Facebook. I was so excited and ordered it immediately. Two months passed and I finally received it. The package was rather strange, because it was extremely tiny. When I opened the package I saw a small piece of fabric. It was so thin that you could completely see through. I can't give that horrible dress even to my little sister! Lesson learned and I won’t buy anything from DressLily again. I'm disappointed.

Dear Jamba
                          Dresslily Customer Service

DressLily.comdon't order from this site!

I bought a dress from DressLily for my birthday party and paid extra money for expedited shipping. However the dress never arrived. So in the end I had to spend more money buying a new dress from a local store. I will never purchase anything from DressLily again and I will never recommend them to anyone! When I contacted their customer service by mail I told them that I want a full refund. But they said that they can offer me only a discount coupon. Why would I want a coupon? To buy more garbage that's never going to show up? That makes no sense! As soon as this package arrives they will get it right back. I already have a dress, and all I want from DressLily is my money back. Do not waste your money on them!

Dear Christie
                            Thanks for your important feedback .
                            We are really sorry that you did not received your package.
                            As you know, we need the detail information to check the issue.
                            Would you mind send your order number or email to our support center? Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/
                            We will try our best help you to after we checked the information.
                            Thank you for your continued patience and kind understanding.

DressLily.comdon't waste your money

This was my first experience ordering from DressLily. When I received my items I was shocked, because the quality was just horrible! I can't even describe how ugly everything looked! Clothing looked nothing like the photos on their website. I sent them an email asking for a return or exchange, but they ignored all my messages. Then I tried setting up a return myself, but their site won't work and there was no option to get in touch with anyone. Better shop somewhere else. I'm so disappointed, because I spend a lot of money and received nothing but garbage.

Dear Zoly
                              We are sorry for any inconvenience.
                              We are really sorry that you did not satisfied with the item you received.
                              As you know, we need the detail information to check the issue and offer you better solution.
                              Would you mind sending us your valid order number or email address? If we made a mistake, we would like to assist you so much therefore contact information is very important for both of us.
                              Please kindly send me a private message stating your order number or your account email address . Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/

Dresslily Customer Service

DressLily.com — I want my money back!!

I would never order from this place again. I'm an experienced online shopper and it was the first time I wa...

DressLily.comdon't order!

Don't order or purchase anything from this site! DressLily is a total scam! I had very bad experience with them, and there are tons of bad reviews about them. Many people complain about never receiving items, and I am one of them. I was very sad when I found out the truth about this company. Personally, I ordered 4 items. I purchased one dress and three sweaters for Christmas gifts. Only one sweater arrived, and it wasn't the right one. Other three items never arrived. I tried to contact their customer support, but there never was a response. Please, don't waste your money buying something from DressLily!

Dear Gloria
                                Thank you so much for your important feedback.
                                I am sorry to tell you that we can not find you order according to your name.
                                Would you mind sending us your valid order number or email address? We would like to assist you so much therefore contact information is very important for both of us.
                                Here is link:http://support.dresslily.com/
                                Dresslily Customer Service

DressLily.comextremely rude and impolite!

I ordered what I thought looked like a very nice shirt. It took them a long time to deliver it, but I was excited about my purchase. I was looking forward wearing it at my birthday party. Well when it came and no words can describe what I felt when I saw it. It was a piece of something. It obviously wasn't a shirt, it looked more like a rag! I paid about $25 for it! Well, $25 is not a lot of money, but still! I bought a good looking shirt, I expected it to look good, but I received something very ugly! After many conversations with them I was told that they will give me $5 back as a refund. I told them how much I hate them, but they only laughed at me. Their customer service agents are extremely rude and impolite! Please don't spend your money buying something from this company!

Dear Alessa
                                  Dresslily Customer Service

DressLily.com — they are disgusting!

I ordered two cute dresses from this site. I paid extra for fast shipping, but it took forever! My package...

DressLily.comnot worth it

This was the most horrible shopping experience in my life! I am a big fan of online shopping, but no words can describe how disappointed I am with DressLily. I ordered around 8 articles of clothing and a pair of shoes. The shipping was fast and I got all my items in a week. All items were horrible and damaged. I'll just tell about one item as an example. First of all, I ordered small size clothes, but half was that was marked as an extra large size. The most horrible item was my party dress. It was huge, like a tent! Also it was damaged and had several holes in it. How is this even possible? I also suspect that it wasn't new. Dress looked like someone was wearing it for ages! I decided to return all items, but their return process is incredibly difficult. If you want to return something you need to take several pictures . If you received the wrong sizing clothes you need to measure everything you have - waist, hips, etc. And also take pictures. Yes, that procedure is important, or they wont give you a refund. I did all of it, but they accepted only 3 items! I'm so angry! Horrible, unethical, unprofessional! Please, avoid this site.

Dear Dana,
                                    Thanks for your message.
                                    We are really sorry that you did not satisfied with the item you rceived.
                                    customer, and we are committed to providing you with the best service possible.
                                    Dresslily Customer Service

DressLily.com — don't order from them

Don’t order from the website www.dresslily.com. I bought two dresses from them, but the seller never provided...