Dreamsnot giving refund

A

after the district manager Phil Marshall telling me he has authorised a full refund because in his words the appalling service and lies that I had been told by all the staff at dreams, I have still not received my full refund. I was last told by the shop staff that it was an I.T. problem or that some one may have not pressed a button to send my refund.
It is my belief that dreams are trading either as an insolvent company and they have no funds to send the refund or they are just idiots.

Mauretania Way Jun 29, 2016

Hi,
    Recently purchased few furniture and mattress from your store and this was supposed to deliver [protected] between 0930 AM and 1130 AM and delivery people called me at 9:19AM and said we are not able to find your address, later I guide them over the phone but after few minutes i recieved there call again saying couldn't able to find the property can you please come and pick us; since my wife doesn't know driving she can't go and pick them up. I was not there in MiltonKeynes, told them I will come in 15 to 20 minutes they started saying no no no we cannot wait [Is that my problem that they couldn't able to find the property and I am the customer helping them to find the property and get the goods delivered] I requested them that I will be there in 15 to 20 minutes I was very stressed and anxious because they keep telling that it is your problem[Is it my problem?] by the time I reached my area it was 09:49 and I went just in front of there vechicle and called them to there phone and asked can you deliver the goods now; the delivery guy saw me and told to other delivery guy this guy is here... and they didn't bother to respond my request and just told we won't deliver(Does this guys have any humanity?) as you were not here @09:30... it was so rude that I am literally stressed because of this incident and I called the customer service person(lady) and she was also rude and telling the same that it is your problem.
    I can book again for re-delivery that's not a problem but the way they behaved and handled the incident by the customer service made me to tell and suggest all my friends, colleagues and my family to not buy a single pennie of goods in DREAMS.
    This is worst experience I faced by spending my own money to buy goods and get stressed.

This is the first time in my life I am complaining like this and hope you understand.
    My order number is 281A016850, If possible please keep the goods with you and I will pay the complete amount of £2100.00[Call to my number ********** so i will pay by debit card] as I don't want to see the furnitures everyday and remembering the incident and get stressed.

• Ra
    Raymond C Jun 03, 2016

I placed an order for a couple of beds with Dreams on 19th May 2012, two weeks prior to moving into my new home hoping that they would be delivered on time. When it came to checking out however the salesperson told me the earliest date that they can be delivered was 22nd June 2012. He suggested that I book it in for now and contact customer services the following week to see if this can be changed to an earlier date. So I did that and found that delivery before 22nd June was still not possible, so I decided to cancel the order (and this was around 23rd May 2012). The person I spoke to told me that to have my order refunded they would have to contact me again to confirm the cancellation, but since then I have never received any calls from them. I have tried contacting them again but can never seem to get through, which is costing my phone bill somewhat having to wait for someone to respond. First time I did manage to get through they told me that they were experiencing some problems with their system and they would be sure to call me. Second time I got through when I still heard nothing they said that they did try to reach but had the wrong number, which is just rubbish because the contact number I provided on the order confirmation currently in front of me is clearly correct. After doing some digging it seems that I am not the only one having these issues with Dreams, making this matter more concerning. If this goes on I may be forced to call upon my solicitor and maybe even have my bank perform a reverse charge if that is applicable. Never in a long time have I experienced a service such as this.

• Zi
    zipster Jul 05, 2012

I can empathise and sympathise with the complaints above as I too have had absolutely shocking service from Dreams, both from their so called customer services team who fail to respond promptly if at all to e-mails, lie about receiving e-mails when I have an auto-response4 which clearly indicates my e-mail worked, not even reading my e-mails properly and responding to all issues raised, attempting to deliver replacement slats for my bed when I stated this was not what I wanted on several occasions and that no-one would be in to take delivery, an arrogant and cocky manager in the cambridge store who refused to process a refund for me in store when they have a PDQ machine with the facility to do refunds and every other retailer I have ever known processes a refund back to your card immediately on receipt of the faulty item, no help with getting the bed back in to the store, no apology for the poor quality of the product etc etc - still waiting for a response to two e-mails, one sent on 1st July and another sent yesterday to even get someone to acknowledge that my refund is on its way !!! Shocking and I WILL be taking this matter much further !!! Order REf 215A000390

• Mi
    miold Jan 30, 2012

hello dreams pete
    can you tell me why my order has not turned up today we received no call before 1030 as your paperwork says the idiot shop manager at queens road says he cant get through to warehouse, so tonight we have no where to sleep, as old bed taken away poor service tomorrow i will be coming down to your queens road branch and sitting there untill i receive a full refund also i will be putting of everyone who walks into the shop

DreamsPete Jan 09, 2012

Hi Mr Brewer. I have called you and discussed the above issue. I look forward to hearing from you shortly.

• Bb
    BBrewer Jan 06, 2012

Dreams — failure to deliver paid for goods

DreamsPete Jan 03, 2012

Hi Julie, i am sorry for the service you have recieved. I am happy to call you and discuss this matter further if you would like? If this is the case please supply me with your order number. Thanks

DreamsPete Jan 03, 2012

Hi Ann, I am sorry that you are still unhappy with the service. We do not usually accept soft goods back once they have been used but made a special expection in these circumstances. If you are still unhappy with the service I am more than happy to call you and discuss the matter further.

• Ju
    julie e jones Dec 29, 2011

i went to cancel my order this morning only to be told that all the parts are now in stock but they are still not certain when it can be delivered.what a joke of a company and also the carriers that they use YODEL XL.i will never order anything with dreams or any other company that uses yodel XL.i have cancelled my order and ordered a bed today at 12pm with Godfrey diy who are delivering tomorrow morning.

• Ju
    julie e jones Dec 28, 2011

hi Ann i know how you feel, i have been waiting for a bed since 18Th Nov. so far i have had Three missed delivery dates and the phone put down on me, dreams keep saying its The delivery company, i have been told lie after lie, emailed twice, hung on The phone for hours, after loads of calls to dreams, to be told today That They haven't got all The parts ? yet again They haven't returned my call as promised, Today i asked for The order to be cancelled and for my money back, which They have had since 20Th Nov, still waiting for Their call, how They stay in business i don't know but They wont be getting mine anymore

Ann reynolds Dec 27, 2011

I have been asked to return the free gifts that were thrust upon me when I tried to purchase a £3400 bed from Dreams, that is after Pete from Dreams telephoned me to apologise for all the appalling service and the times that I had been lied to from the staff @ Dreams. by the way I told the assistant that I did not require or want the free gifts, There were two pillows included in the free gifts which have been used by me, now returned to dreams, do you reseal them and sell, them on again?
    Can anyone tell me how this is customer service? I have watched your tv ads over the Christmas period what a joke !!.
    There is no way I can get through to customer service on the telephone, I do not suppose any one from dreams will get back in touch regarding this complaint . Dreams should not be in business. what a disgusting company. They have not got a clue I would advise you to send your staff to Bensons beds for some much needed training thatBensons will provide, now there is a company, Bensons, that should go far and deserve to they find it easy to serve and satisfy their customers look and learn

DreamsPete Dec 20, 2011

Hi Anne, thank you for this information, I will be in contact with you first thing in the morning to discuss this matter further. Regards, Dream Team

Ann reynolds Dec 19, 2011

I was promised a full refund with no penalties, from Phil Marshall district manager @ drakehouse Sheffield. It has taken me three trips to the branch were I have been told utter rubbish from the staff and at last through contacting my solicitor I have got a partial refund again I was lied to by Phil Marshall this time. I have tried numerous times to contact your company head office by telephone with no success, holding on for up to 45 mins. @ a time.
    I have never had such appalling service from any retailer I have every dealt with. I have been told different stories every time that I visited your drakehouse branch.
    I am totally disappointed with your company

Ann Reynolds 221E770 ?

DreamsPete Dec 16, 2011

Hi there, i am sorry for the issues you have been having with this order. Can we please have your order number and somebody will look into this for you and call you back. Dream Team