Domino's Pizzathe worst experience

D

This is the worst experience I have Experienced with Domino's I had placed an order wide telephone for delivery and received the order vide Order number:46 dated 7/23/2006 at 15:05 hours. We paid for it and your delivery guy left, On looking inside the order we found that Jalapeno dip was not there as We have a habit of eating chicken wings and Garlic Bread with the dip, since it was not there we called up your store and people were telling me after being online for 15 mins that they will be sending me the Jalapeno dip to which I requested them as the pizza had been lying there for over to 30 mins on the table it had gone cold and I requested them to take the whole stuff back and send me the full order again, and by this time it had been 1 hour waiting for the food which was agonizing to which the store manager finally agreed after much persistence. 5 mins later I get a call from Mr. Asif who identified himself as the store manager and asked me not to return the stuff back and also keep the reorder as I was very hungry We ate the breads and The chicken wings after heating them in the Microwave.20 mins later we recieved the reorder and the delivery guy insisted that I return the whole stuff back this made me go in a very embarrasing situation as I had no Bread and the wings to return. I would like to inform you that I have returned the whole stuff back both the first order and the reorder and also the money as I donot want deal with Domino's any more and will also take case to customer court as I have taken in writing from the delivery guy that I have not taken the money back from domino’s and also returned the stuff back. I was a regular customer of their competitor Pizza Hut but sorry to say it has been a very bad experience with this company and above all these people are not courteous enough. I would like to know your Mumbai details where we can take this case forward. They have kept the money and the food also with them that is the whole bill amount of Rs.375.75/-

Regards,
Diwakar

• Updated by Wap32 · Jul 03, 2019

I apologize I don't normally do this but Jessica Malcolm doesn't need to be be manager I came in and she was rude and hateful

• Updated by Wap32 · Jul 03, 2019

From Wilson NC

• Updated by long time dominos customer · Oct 09, 2019

30 minutes and pizza is still sitting there getting colder and colder/ this happens every time with the same manager. And when you complain about it SHE is rude and speaks to you like a dog and somehow it’s your fault, not hers. My pizza has never been warm when I’ve gotten it whenever this manager is on duty/ and like I said she will cancel out the order to make it appear like it has been delivered to meet delivery times- and I’ll sit there and wait for 30 more minutes until it’s actually delivered making it look like they’ve given my order to someone else- when I complain again she is very rude and somehow it’s my fault.

• Updated by long time dominos customer · Oct 09, 2019

And 35 mins goes by. I’ll let ya all know when my pizza actually leaves the counter. Probably in about an hour.

Comments

• Updated by beverly00 · Jan 17, 2020

your company makes the most sloppiest pizza ever very disturbing

• Be
    beverly00 Jan 26, 2020

Yes I ordered pizza from your company in barstow I dont know what happen maybe the driver or what not but when I received my pizza it was horriable my pizza was like as if someone just threw the sauce on and my crust was soggy very disappointed in you people

• St
    Stephanie410 Jan 04, 2020

Ordered online for pick up.ordered light sauce because anything red makes me not feel good.and I swear it has extra sauce on it...so much for me eating.because of course it's snowing badly and I'm not going to drive the 10 miles back.other than that they all say it's good..

• Er
    Ernest Preciado Dec 25, 2019

I'm allergic to blue cheese, the only ingredient in this order is blue cheese. I cannot eat anything in this order because of contamination and my wing order only contained blue cheese.

Sadly I paid in cash so I'm sure you will deny responsibility...

Mansoorc Nov 23, 2019

Staff is not customer attentive and not hearing or lesening for query

• Is
    Isbell81 Nov 02, 2019

It just to took forever to order a pizza and get it delivered to my home and it just was to cold to eat when it got to my address in boaz al and I am so unsatisfying with dominos pizza

• Am
    Amanda Vincent Nov 02, 2019

I ordered an extra icing for my cinnamon sticks online and i guess the site never sent it over to them when the rest of the order went to them via online.

• Vi
    Victoria Keller Oct 26, 2019

First I ordered a buffalo pizza, it got to my house and there was NO BUFFALO . I called and complained so they send me a new one that was old and hard and absolutely gross. This is every time I order this pizza i WILL NOT ORDER FROM YOUR DOMINOS AGAIN !

• Lo
    long time dominos customer Oct 15, 2019

Night manager is rude and does not follow protocol or rules of dominos. Does not honor coupons specifically valid at every dominos location and their local store coupons. Let's the pizza sit out of the oven for 45 mins before delivery. And purposely cancels out peoples orders to make it appear like it was delivered to meet delivery times.

• Al
    Alan Kinniburgh Oct 08, 2019

I ordered sweet bread sticks and received garlic twists. Today at 1333 Moreland Drive in Clearwater FL 33764

• Ah
    Ahmad Raza tttttttt Sep 11, 2019

I am right now at DOMENO'S MM ALAM ROAD
    THEY GIVE ME THIS BURN PIZZA

• Sd
    SD Bruce Sep 11, 2019

Why do you insist on cutting thin & crispy pizza like a checkerboard instead of like a pie? Only truly horrible people would ever consider slicing a pizza any way other than slicing like a pie. I cannot and will not eat pizza squares and will pray for your souls.

• Mi
    Mike012248 Sep 07, 2019

Personnel at Dominos Pizza Ajah Lagos Nigeria including the female manager does not know to attend to people. They are rude and insensible to the fact that people has to be treated with respect. A lot of people are complaining . Dominos needs to change them or caution them as they are chasing customers away from Dominos Lagos

• Br
    Brett Rhea Sep 07, 2019

I've ordered 10 pizzas for the last two days
    And I paid for all 10
    Who do I need to know to get the discount

• Pr
    Priscilla Powell Sep 03, 2019

I ordered 3 Medium 2 topping pizzas so my total was around $22. I gave my driver the driver a 20 bill and 3 ones. She counted it and gave me my change back. I then gave her 2 additional ones for a tip and she left. 20min later she gonna call me and say i only gave her $4 that i never gave her a 20 bill and that she was on the way back to my house.

• Ty
    Tyra 12 Aug 31, 2019

I ordered lava cake with a pizza and my cake taste bitter . I called and manager said see you whenever you are in

• Ty
    Tyler Day Jul 27, 2019

Ordered extra pepperoni and extra cheese pizza with garlic powder topping at office. Received a pizza 5mm thick with regular amount of pepperoni and no garlic powder. They came back 30 minutes later to a cold pizza with garlic powder when it's a 5 minute drive away. Would not recommend this Dominos.

• Na
    Nassim Aissani Jul 27, 2019

They are really rude they has no skills for a customer service they doesn't place my order on the time I order at 8:45 and I'll wait until 10:17 midnight the end they told me that we cannot deliver after 9 p.m. but in fact I make my order at 8:40 also this is happened for the second time in a row

• Th
    Thaddeus gray Jul 21, 2019

I bought a meat lovers pizza n it wasn't a meat lovers at all !! I wish I had went to Pizza Hut!! I'm totally unsatisfied with what I got

• Ro
    Ron Knezevich Jul 21, 2019

We ordered 28 euros worth of pizza, and it was delivered to the wrong address. We tried calling, but their phone line was out of service, so we could not get in contact with the restaurant. We never got the pizza or our money back.

-Date: 7/14/19 around 9:00 p.m.
    -[protected]
    -I would like a full refund

• Wa
    Wap32 Jul 10, 2019

Her name is Jessica Malcolm she works in Wilson at Domino's she was rude and disrectful

• De
    Denise Hohn Jun 19, 2019

Ordered 3 pizzas and cheesy bread for carry out. Sent my daughter to go get it. She came home with one pizza. Called and they said yeah it's here, you can come get it. I feel they should have offered to deliver it us or gave us a free pizza for making us drive there twice. Pizza was great, just disappointed in the customer service.

• Ge
    Gerald Cornell Jun 15, 2019

What's wrong with this pizza ? Anyone ? Anyone? No sauce for 3 inches around the edge. That's just being cheap. It was a medium with Alfredo sauce. Also is the pepperoni put on correctly? That's not as big a deal but it looked wrong. Gerry in Burlington, Ontario, Canada

• Aa
    Aadi dance choreographer Jun 11, 2019

cheater dominos bolne ke bad mukarte ho late pizza ane per call kiya bole free piza jab pizza aya dubara call karke bola to bat se mukar gaye kitne jhutte log ho tum sub kitni bar pizza usi place pe mangvaya fir bolte ho hum vha deliver nai karte hai are jb tum har jaghe deliver nai kar sakte to ku yeah kabad khana khol rakha hai

• Fe
    Felica12 Jun 08, 2019

Really, I want to pay cash because my bank account only has enough to pay my bills and dominos doesn't take $100 bills. Really disappointing. Would have left pizza there but it was for my kids.

Invest in a fake bill checker if that is your concern. So inconvenient. And you have the change so check the money and take it. Stop watching Good Girls.

• Je
    Jennifer787 Jun 08, 2019

Is the 3 time they charge me for extra dip sauce and for extra cheese never come only with one i called store but they said can do nothing are u serious is my money come on my name jennifer phone [protected]

• Gh
    Ghost of Navigator Jun 04, 2019

Your pizza tastes like the box ...which it arrived in...
    Next time i order ( if it will ever happen)
    *****My next order will be simply for the box it arrived in. Therefore please do ammend your menu for me...
    B O X E S
    1. Small
    2. Medium
    3. Large

And salt and pepper.
    Michael B.

• Ra
    Ravneet Singh Miglani May 14, 2019

We order pizza on 5-may 2019 at home from online, order no : 102, my kid eat two pieces of pizza and he said something is in pizza we check it was worm / insact . we call a mabager punjab come and accept its an error . does such a big brand can make such a big mistake .

• Br
    Britney lin D Apr 27, 2019

I placed an order today at 12:58pm on the dominoes app, my order was not delivered until 1:40pm and was missing all the sauces I ordered and paid for.
    Delivery address: 5029 Rumac St Se
    Lacey WA

Britney Diggs
    [email protected]

• Ve
    Velma Thompson Mar 04, 2019

It was at the Boilings Springs store.The girl was to busy tryings to see what the other girl was saying on the phone. She said it was no ready but it was the guy got it for me. But they would not take my coupon. If i cant use coupon that i payed for i want be going back. I buy pizza there a lot.
    Velma Thompson

• Au
    Audrey Caldwell Feb 26, 2019

I received a delivery and a portion of my food was missing. When I called the store, I was treated in a very disrespectful manner. I was told to hold on and they never returned to the phone. When I called back, they kept hanging up on me and when the person finally answered, he through me back on hold while I was still speaking.

• Ti
    Tinapoohparker Feb 11, 2019

I order 2 mediums pizza and when the lady delivery to my home the pizza was cold and didn't taste good at all taste old I was piss off I waited 1 hour and 45 minutes for pizza and this what I get. The heat tray that u have must not be working cause the pizza was cold and a waste my money

Noman Asif Feb 11, 2019

They kept me waiting for 2 hours and now they're not attending the call or texts. They're not giving me any response or anything. They left me hungry for 2 hours and now they're disappeared.

• Hu
    husainba Jan 06, 2019

not received food, and money deducted, AND NO REFUND, AND BEEN IGNORED BY CUSTOMER CARE. very disappointing having franchise this reputation, and ignoring a customer, which fell shame and regretful

• Nu
    Nukey38 Dec 12, 2018

On today I was gonna.order my free pizza and my boyfriend called so I left app by removing item from coupon and you took my free pizza points I'm wanting my points back I earned them

• Iz
    Izaty Nov 04, 2018

This is the third times i ordered via phone call, at Dominos Telok Panglima Garang. They always late send the pizza, almost 1 hour i need to wait for them. My workplace not far from their outlet! I am not satisfied with the service. Please take action!

• Na
    Natalia_bsjdiw Oct 28, 2018

Every time I order from this Domino their wings are never cook the proper way. So this time I try to call the store to ask for well done wings but unfortunately no one pick up. I'm upset because I already know how the wings will taste. Last time ordering from this Domino!

• Ti
    Tiara Smith Oct 28, 2018

This is the worst experience with dominos

• Pr
    pragati-aliya43 Oct 28, 2018

Delivered my pizza in almost 1:15 hours.not at all satisfied, refund my money as u promise to deliver in 30 minutes.refund my money .It's not good if u promise to deliver it in 40 min.i hope you can understand what I meant to say.

• Ka
    Karen Staley Oct 27, 2018

We order alot from dominos but unfortunately unless things change we will go elsewhere. Subway has bigger longer and more meat and veggies their cookies are so much softer. I've even noticed the bread on the sandwiches are getting toaster harder so please fix these problems before you lose alot more customers thank you. Karen S

• Ye
    Yerana Oct 27, 2018

Over time I have noticed that at Dominos pizza in Adrian Michigan, the employees tend to handle money, pick their ears and noses, touch their phones and hair then go back to making pizza which is very unsanitary and disgusting. I am paying for food that I am trusting other people with. It would be nice to know that they are beig sanitary and safe.