Dollar Tree / customer service
I was in the Euless, Texas Store this morning making purchases. On my way to the exit I saw a Table/Bin with a fairly large sign that said something like Dollar Day Deals/2 for $1.00. I was going through the items and a woman came out of the office and without saying anything to me, reached in front of me, grabbed the sign and removed it. The sign underneath said $1.00. I almost turned and said, "that was really hateful." But I opted to immediately leave the store. The Bin was right by the Exit. I retired as a Retail Executive after 40 years. Our signing team would have made sure that sign was changed before store opening. If a customer saw that sign and the signing team missed it, we would be obligated to honor that sale.
That was an obvious Customer Service Fail on their part.
Updated by Terry Mosher, Jun 12, 2019
I'm done here, nothing is getting accomplished.
More Dollar Tree Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar Tree - return policy 
- Dollar Tree - dollar tree survey 
- Dollar Tree - dollar tree store manager attacks my 3 year old son 
- Dollar Tree - miss management andsexual relations on the job ignored by coorprate... results 
- Dollar Tree - laid off / fired who knows!!! 
- Dollar Tree - purchasing merchandise 
- Dollar Tree - we need mangers in emporia more like the lil gorl jessica robertson
- Dollar Tree - your manager ariel leatherwood
- Dollar Tree Stores, Inc. - home store brand bleach/customer service sales associate. shelby
- Dollar Tree - lack of customer service