Dollar Tree — store policy which is wrong
I visited this store at belmont, ca
My cashier scanned the item twice by mistake. I noticed it when I was checking my receipt before I left the store and went back to her right away. I asked her to get my money back. Seems like nothing difficult to do, but she said "just pick one item from the store to exchange because we don't refund. " I told her I did not need anything else from the store any more so just return my money back. She kept saying she cannot refund any money. I felt it was wasting my time talking to her so I asked for a manager.
I explained the manager what happened and asked her I just want my money back.
The manager said the same thing as the cashier that it is a store policy not to refund cash. I told her it is wrong and does not make sense since it's not really a refund nor exchange. But she insisted about no cash refund policy. At this point I felt absurd and left the store. What they are saying doesn't make sense! They took "no cash refund" too literally! It may be only a dollar, but I totally do not understand at all!!
More Dollar Tree Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar Tree - return policy
- Dollar Tree - dollar tree survey
- Dollar Tree - dollar tree store manager attacks my 3 year old son
- Dollar Tree - laid off / fired who knows!!!
- Dollar Tree - miss management andsexual relations on the job ignored by coorprate... results
- Dollar Tree - purchasing merchandise
- Dollar Tree - we need mangers in emporia more like the lil gorl jessica robertson
- Dollar Tree - your manager ariel leatherwood
- Dollar Tree - discrimination against an employee
- Dollar Tree Stores, Inc. - home store brand bleach/customer service sales associate. shelby