Dollar Treeo'neal lane. baton rouge louisiana

M Oct 29, 2018

Does corporate ever check on the stores? Apparently not the one on o'neal lane in baton rouge. I am talking filthy!! Think of the worse had station bathroom you have every been in and multiply by 5, 0000 and you will get some idea of how dirty this store us. And i'm talking about the store. Heck if I would even want to see the bathroom.
First time I thought "oh my, wonder what happened here" I gave the benefit of the doubt. Well I tried 2 more times and it was even worse. You couldn't find what you wanted for all the trash. Half the merchandise was on the floor or laying across different shelves. Really???
This is unacceptable and the staff thrre needs to be releived of their duties. It is obvious they don't care and if you dare ask them a question them you get the "wtf are you bothering me for?" look and they go back to playing on their phones or playing with each other
Somebody needs to be on a plane today and the district manager needs to be received of their duties too. Obviously many people paid for doing nothing.
I have never seen such filth in my life. I will not be back.