Dollar Tree — manager
I am a frequent shopper at the Dollar Tree and spend a lot of money buying items for decorating every month. I also buy gift bags and things also. I went in the day after Memorial Day to purchase specific gift bags that had recently been placed out. When I was checking out I had give the clerk my money. Before she completed the sale she called the manager over stating that 3 of the bags had rung up for a penny. I requested they scan another bag for a dollar because I needed those bags. The manager never looked at me. She just rudely stated she could not sell me those bags. Then ask where I got them. Umm if she would have been nice I would not be upset but she would not address me at all and was so rude. I ask for my money back and left. I'll pay more for those items before I go back and be treated that way. I was t trying to get them for a penny. But I do no the policy and she wasn't following it.
More Dollar Tree Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar Tree - Return policy
- Dollar Tree - Dollar tree survey
- Dollar Tree - Dollar tree store manager attacks my 3 year old son
- Dollar Tree - Laid off / fired who knows!!!
- Dollar Tree - Miss management andsexual relations on the job ignored by coorprate... Results
- Dollar Tree - purchasing merchandise
- Dollar Tree - we need managers in emporia more like the little girl jessica robertson
- Dollar Tree - your manager ariel leatherwood
- Dollar Tree - discrimination against an employee
- Dollar Tree Stores, Inc. - home store brand bleach/customer service sales associate. shelby