Dollar Generalwrongful termination

Ka Oct 13, 2019 Review updated:

Kimberly holcomb store manager in ratcliff arkansas fired me bc I had 3 write ups for the same thing but she never trained me I had to learn by myself and what the assistant manager taught me which was very little the rest I was on my own to teach myself. She would be very mean to customers. She would have us use 2 week old mop water to mop the floors because we couldn't get to the mop station she would deposit some bank deposits at night. She would stay outside on her phone when she was clocked in. She had everyone who works at that store doing her job. She is just a hateful person. She pretty excused me of stealing and that is very wrong yall can check the camera and ill even take a lie detector test when I closed the store on 10/10/2019 that bank deposit didn't say it was short till she came in the next day. I just want to let the company know what kinda of person she is. Thanks.

Kayla marie catlett

• Updated by KaylaKelly1988 · Oct 12, 2019

I got fired Yesterday for 3 write ups for the same thing but i think The Store Manager should have checked the Camera before firing me for the drawer coming up Short and The Deposit Coming up Short

• Updated by KaylaKelly1988 · Oct 13, 2019

You Didn't work with her put your Feet in my shoes every one makes mistakes

Comments

• Di
      Oct 13, 2019

You’re a stupid dick that likes to stick your big nose into other people’s business and hopefully it will catch up to you soon...punk ass [censored]

•   Oct 15, 2019

@Disgustipated1 If this is how you react to being called on the carpet I'd fire you, too.

• Th
      Oct 14, 2019

You were terrible at your job so I fired you. 👍

•   Oct 15, 2019

What's wiTh the Random caPiTaliZed worDs?