Dollar General — wrongful termination
Hello my name is rashekia cross. I am a former dollar general employee @ store #1350 in fla. I strongly believe that I was wrongfully terminated over a customer's check not clearing the bank for insufficent funds. I, as a cashier, made a mistake in pushing the cash tender button instead of the check button. The amount of the check was $332.10. After making this mistake I immediately notified my assistant manager (Toni robinson) about the error. She came over and took a look @ the check and nonchanlty blew it off. Now, ms. Robinson has been a dg employee for at least 2 years now. Maybe an asst. Manager for a yr, she should have known proper procedure. It is funny, I now know that after my dismissal of the company that she should have did a transaction void and had me re-rung the items. Also, more importantly she didn't receive a write up thus making it her final write up. But I was written up and terminated. I need to be the asst. Manager and she needs to be demoted back down to a cashier. How does that sound? So, in the words of a infamous (Tony) to another toni - "every dog has their day" - scarface!!! Thanks for hearing my side of the real story. !!!
More Dollar General Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar General - dress code
- Dollar General - store hours
- Dollar General - tired manager
- Dollar General / Clover Valley / Dolgen Corp. - downsizing product / same price
- Dollar General Reloadable Visa - never had 70.00 loaded on card and can not get company they say has to load it!
- Dollar General - customer service
- Dollar General - store
- Dollar General - Covid mask compliance
- Dollar General - hiring process
- Dollar General - customer service/one employee working