Resolved Dollar General — rude managers
This is the worst store I have been in as a dollar general customer. The stores isle is crowed you can never get down a isle. The manager was rude her name was debra. When I asked her were the paper plate were she said ""down that isle ""with attitude. The employee looked tired and worn out with no energy like they have been working all night. During the day the store is filled with employees, but after 3 their are only 1 cashier. I was at the back of the line and it was back to were the greeting cards, it had to be at least 12 people in front of me. When the cashier called for help after 10 min the manager debra came down the isle yelling at the cashier cause their were only 5 poeple on that line. If she would have came earlier she would have seen how upset the costumers were for having to wait still after she called for help. Debras attitude towards her customers and her employee is unexceptable she should show some respect. We are all adult. Next time ill take my bussiness to family dollars were they treat there customers with respect and ill be sure to tell my family and friends not to shop there because of rude maneger. If she dont appreciate our money, lets not give it to her. I work in customer service and thats not it. Ive been in this community a long time, and I will start a boycott cause shes un professonal and rude.
More Dollar General Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar General - dress code
- Dollar General - store hours
- Dollar General - tired manager
- Dollar General / Clover Valley / Dolgen Corp. - downsizing product / same price
- Dollar General Reloadable Visa - never had 70.00 loaded on card and can not get company they say has to load it!
- Dollar General - customer service
- Dollar General - store
- Dollar General - Covid mask compliance
- Dollar General - hiring process
- Dollar General - customer service/one employee working