Dollar General

Fri:8:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sat:8:00 am - 10:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

filthy background music

Several times in the past week I have gone to the dollar general by my house. The background music is a station selected by the (Mostly black) employees, & its filthy! Sex, violence, the thug life, "capping a cop", etc. How can I take my granddaughter in there with that garbage floating thru the air? We do not allow that music in our house, & I darn sure don't care to patronize a store that plays that kind of music-it says volumes about the type of people they hire. After this site, i'm going to find the address for the corporate office, tho I doubt they'll be receptive, judging by these other complaints.

• Co
    Country Homemaker Mar 03, 2014

Although I love "Dollar General, " I actually stopped shopping at one particular store. The music they blasted was awful and full of profanity. I couldn't even think to shop, the music was so overwhelming. With the amount of money I typically spend at "Dollar General" a week, that particular store certainly lost a good customer.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices