Dollar Generalemployees

T Dec 04, 2019 Review updated:

I was a frequent shopper at the Wells Dollar General up until last week, when I found out from a reliable anonymous source that some store employees have been spreading rumors and gossip about me through out the town of Wells. I didn't get a whole lot of information but this has made me uncomfortable with going to this store and even shopping at other places in the city of Wells. I am not sure who is responsible for the defamation of my character, but I suspect that it is with a few different employees in the store. I also believe that the employees are female based on the nature of the gossip and defamation. I also find it unprofessional that store clerks would engage in such behavior. I will never shop at the Dollar General in Wells again. I may shop at Dollar General in other cities, since the problems only are from the one in Wells, MN. I would ask that you either adopt a policy on customer privacy and employee conduct or hold a meeting to remind the employees of how to treat customers. If this behavior continues, others may stop shopping there too and I do not recommend anyone shop there from here on out. Sorry I had to bring the issue to your attention in this way, but a customer shouldn't feel disliked and defamed just because some female employees don't like him.