ADVERTISIMENT

Thu:7:00 am - 10:00 pm
Fri:7:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sat:7:00 am - 10:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Dollar GeneralI have shopped at this location since it opened and over the last year it has had many issues with employees

On April 13, 2020 I was in your store located at 2885 Ovilla Road in Ovilla Texas store #06298 and was appalled by the service that I received. I made my purchase and left but I had forgotten something and I went back inside. While I was in line waiting to be checked out I heard a show that I am not familiar with playing and was surprised that the person that checked me out had her phone propped up on her key board and was watching a video on her phone. After she checked me out I ask to speak with a manager and she state she guess that would be her. Needless to say I just left. I have shopped at this location since it opened and over the last year it has had many issues with employees. I do not know of anytime that it would be alright for any employee much less a manager to be watching her phone while checking out a customer. There seemed to be plenty that could be done as the isle was crowed with boxes and one was completed blocked by a basket full of items with a hand written sign that said do not touch items inside basket until 4/13 signed by the manager.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Dollar Generaldirty store

This store is nasty. The young girl managing Ins it is not management material. She is rude and
    Always on the phone. She was particularly rude to me today when I forgot a bag.

The store is not stocked, there are carts in every isle, Mech end use of all kinds on the floor which is a severe trip hazard for customers.

I've had to stop going there because the items I need are not stocked, they are in the carts
    But it's not my job to dig out what I need.

I go on in to red oak, brook shores. Brookshires
    I'd run like a store should be.

I can't stress dirty enough, the floor has not been mopped I'm at least a month.

I also must complain about the gangster rapp
    "Music" being blasted.

A guy named mark open this store and ran a fine store. Those days are gone and I know this store profits are in the toilet.

I won't be back any time soon.

Comment Guidelines