DirecTVbeing charged for service I didn't agree to

When i originally called for Direct tv and talked to a sales person to told him i for 79.95 a month i get the golf package he said yes. When it was installed no golf package. I told him then if there is no golf package take it out and re-install spectrum. He called a supervisor she gave me a different package that contained the golf package. She had to give me credits to have this package. After a year the credits where removed and now i'm being charged 167.00 a month to have the golf package. I have called several times to resolve this being put on hold for 45 min, at a time talking to supervisors to be sent to another department. A big marry-go-round. Nobody seems to no what they can do but send me to a different department to explain everything again and again. I just re-activated my service in August explained to them again the situation. I was told when i receive my bill to call and they would take care of it. I did nothing came of it only that my bill was very much higher than it should of been. I called again talked a guy named John explained my situation again he told me after several min. he would get in touch with corp. and get back with me in 5 to 7 business days. It never happened. I called again yesterday trying to resolve this bill to be put on hold for 45 mim. After talking to Narcella, Breana, Danna, Princess and the last person couldn't understand her she talked so fast a lot was missed. The total time of being on the phone was 2 hours and 15 min. I finally hung up being on hold for 45 min. They now want over 400.00 for payment my calculation are 230.00 to what i agreed to. I added showtime to make it 94.00

Gr