DirecTVThe bill was never correct

W Dec 07, 2020

I was told by Direct TV loyalty Supervisor to come to the website and share my very horrible experience and someone would reach out to me from the "Back Offices". I am very very upset and have been a customer since 1995 - But I assure you I may not be for much longer - I am so upset!!! Initially, my service was terminated accidentally by DTV. When I discovered it I contacted DTV only to find out that I was not able to get the packaging or discounts that were on my account(within the same day). I was not in a contract but in order to get my service back on, I was mandated to enter into one. They reinstated my account and placed discounts on my account to get the billing and programming in line with what I had. Long story short after several days and many, many, more calls my service was restored. As a result and I was promised several discounts. I was informed that for my inconvenience my bill going forward would be 23.97 for 12 months. The bill was never correct. I've had to call every month to get the bill to the correct amount until 11/11/20 I was assisted and assured that going forward it would be correct. Fast forward to 12/7 I was told that the billing amount I was quoted is impossible to achieve. I am not sure how this can happen- I am very upset and actually that doesn't even touch the surface of how I am feeling -