DirecTV — prepaid card as refund on final bill
I cancelled Directv. During time of service I had a direct payment set up. At the end of service I had a refund due. It was not returned to my financial account nor was a check issued. Instead Directv set up a Cictibank prepaid card. To do so Directv provided my personal information to Citibank without my authority. When I complained and requested Directv issue a refund check instead, I was informed that a refund check can only be issued for sums under $5.00. Directv further informed me that they had no further involvement and I would have to deal with Citibank directly, an institution which I had never contacted and never authorized to receive any monies from me. This is the worse kind of fraud and "bait and switch" for both of these companies.
More DirecTV Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks!
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience!
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion
- Direct TV - someone elso opened an account with my last name and address
- Direct TV - failure to get proper credits on my bill
- Direc TV Support - very poor service
- DirecTV - no show installation
- DirecTV - new guide change