The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Direct TV — unauthorized withdrawal
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Authorized friend to use my card to re-activate his TV. I was reassured by customer service rep that this was a one time only charge. This was 11 months ago. April 17thi they took $238.24 out of my bank account, completely unauthorized. After speaking with 10 people, I still do not have my money back. I've had automatic payments bounce as a result. I've never had an account with this company and obviously never will. They keep telling me that they'll refund it and it will be back in my account within 4-5 days. Come and gone, no money yet. Then I have to get copies from my bank showing bank charges to try and recoup what was lost. No one there seems to know what they're doing.
More Direct TV Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks!
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience!
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion
- Direct TV - someone elso opened an account with my last name and address
- Direct TV - failure to get proper credits on my bill
- Direc TV Support - very poor service
- DirecTV - no show installation
- DirecTV - new guide change