Direct Energyconsumer harassment

I live in the Baltimore Maryland area U.S and I recieve calls daily up to 2 times a day from direct energy asking me if im saving on my current electrical bill and requesting I make the switch.. they have even called at 9pm a few times. If that's not enough they have door to door 'representatives' coming around at 8:30pm - 9pm every few weeks. If this isn't harassment I don't know what is... How do you make it STOP!

• Th
    the cynic May 08, 2014

If you ever find out, please repost and let us know. We have received the same harassment - phone and door. Due to that we would never switch to them regardless of how much we'd save. Too bad they don't seem to get that!

• Mi
    Michael_Todd Mar 13, 2011

I would be interested in speaking with you about the possibility of purchasing any claims that you may have relating to the telemarketing calls. - Michael Todd [protected] x 84
    [email protected]