Dillard's / men's department

Rude Employee, Ineffective Management at Port Richey Fl Store 207, United States Review updated:

On 4/25/2019 I was at that store shopping and being helped by an employee. Another employee ( I believe her name was Redell or something like that) came to the us and offered to help me. I told her that I am being helped already (as if she couldn't see) and thanked her for the offer. The rude employee stood there insisting on helping me while I and the employee who was helping me asked her to stop and leave. She would not. I asked the other employee what was her problem. She said that she has been reported for doing that but does not stop. I asked who the manager was and I was told a Michael and that he was aware of it. He was not available at that time. But, if Michael is aware of the employee's problem and is not telling her to stop or she'll be fired, then Michael needs to be fired. I found that employee's (Redell's) behavior a sign of disrespect to the employee who was helping me and disrespect to me who told her I was being helped already. I am surprised that she is getting away with this behavior. She must not have any respect for the management either, or somehow the management or Michael he supervisor is indebted to her. Very poor.

Ma
Apr 25, 2019

Comments

• Bu
      Apr 25, 2019

Your wanting someone fired shows what a disgusting person you are. You have no respect for people.