Menu
Michael Kors Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Michael Kors
reviews & complaints

www.michaelkors.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.3 145 Reviews

Michael Kors Complaints Summary

12 Resolved
133 Unresolved
Our verdict: If considering services from Michael Kors with a critical resolution rate, extra caution is advised. Examine detailed customer feedback to understand the severity and nature of unresolved issues. Be prepared for the possibility of unsatisfactory responses and have contingency plans, including seeking assistance from consumer advocacy groups if necessary.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Michael Kors has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Michael Kors. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Michael Kors reviews & complaints 145

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest Michael Kors reviews & complaints

M
3:57 pm EST

Michael Kors My handbag

The straps on my purse are fraying. After speaking to several girlfriends with different purses and time of ownership it appears this is common?

My backpack strap brought all together.

Trying to be loyal to MK, but seems like you don’t want to back you product?

Case # 7597

Item # 35S3GCFT3V LT PWDR BLSH

LG TZ TOTE

Claimed loss: $126.14

Desired outcome: Would like replacement. Once straps break , then what do I do?

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified Michael Kors representatives only. If you are affiliated with Michael Kors, please claim your business to access these details.

M
12:21 am EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Michael Kors - Urgent complaint regarding handbag lock damage - lack of resolution

Dear Michael Kors Customer Service, I am writing to express my dissatisfaction and seek assistance regarding an issue I have encountered with a Michael Kors handbag that I purchased from the official retail store at Sunway Pyramid on May 5, 2022. The issue revolves the lock which has broken. Upon discovering the problem, I promptly visited the Sunway...

S
5:55 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Michael Kors American express gift card stolen and used at your store

On August 28, 2023 I bought a gift card and later discovered that the money was reported as used at your store. The card was not recorded in my name so American Express is saying it's not their problem. $95.20 was paid to you from that can. I am following advice in trying to fine out what happened to my money before filing a small claim.

Did you receive the money and whom did you ship the merchandise to?

It shows on American Express that the money was paid to you.

This is a financial transaction there must be a money trail. I am not stopping until I get my money. I have filed a complaint. American Express is denying the claim.

Desired outcome: I want my money back.

Is Michael Kors legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Michael Kors as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 8% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Michael Kors stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Michael Kors should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Michael Kors earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Michael Kors achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Michael Kors. The company provides a physical address, 24 phone numbers, and 2 emails, as well as 4 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

The age of Michael Kors's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Michaelkors.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

We looked up Michael Kors and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Michael Kors has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 8% of 145 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • Michael Kors's website has revealed that it is not properly optimized for search engines. This could be a red flag indicating that the company is attempting to hide its activities from the public.
  • Michael Kors protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Michael Kors. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
K
8:45 pm EDT

Michael Kors Paid too much at the Italy Noventa Outlet Mall

As attached, I bought three bags and my son (Byung Hyun Ahn, resides in US) paid by American Express. When I returned home, Korea, I compared prices and found that the Noventa Outlet charged too much. For the black one, the today price of the store was 159 Euro and the clerk (lady in black clothing) said extra 20% off and thus about 127. My son didn't know the extra promotion. However, the receipt showed different prices. Furthermore, I found it 119 USD on online. I cannot find the Noventa homepage in English. Please help me. I cannot contact the Noventa outlet store. I want my money back. They did something wrong, I guess.

Regards,

Kyung Ae Park

Desired outcome: I want the money back due to incorrect information or charge. Money should be returned to my son's American express card.

2:43 pm EDT

Michael Kors Sandals squeak

I have bought a pair of tan/brown sandals at the Bayshore Mall in Ottawa Canada in July 2023. They are in great condition, but they squeak. This is not a quality product and embarrassed to wear them as people look at my feet. It isn't good ad for Micheal Kors since you can see the logo on the strap. I tried to call customer service and was denied a new pair.

Desired outcome: I would like a new pair of these sandals.

8:52 am EDT

Michael Kors Complaint about poor quality of purse

My husband bought this original MK purse(below image attached) in January 2022 (after discount worth USD 150) from New Jersey whilst he went on business trip.

I have used it only 2 times and the PU is all pilled off! (image attached for reference). I preserved it in the bag like all my other original purses.

I am highly dissappointed with the quality. I have been using other products of MK like watches, clothes but this is a worst experience faced

Desired outcome: I am looking forward for a refund as early as possible.

R
7:01 am EDT

Michael Kors Michael Kors Ladies Watch

I purchased the Lady's watch on 19th February 2023 for my mumma from Shoppers Stop, Inorbit Mall, Hyderabad and my mumma is staying in Satna M.P. Then in the month of March I gave given to my mom and within 1 month the colour got faded. Now the watch is in Satna, MP and I am working in Mehaboobnagar, Telangana, I have raised the complaint and they are telling me to bring the watch to Hyderabad or get it repaired in the nearby service centre which is Indore or Bhopal and both the cities are very far away from my hometown. The third option they are giving is to courier it to Banglore but they are not taking responsibility for the courier if something more happens to watch or it will get misplaced then who will be responsible? and who will bear the cost charges of the courier?

U
11:18 am EDT

Michael Kors Gorgeous Eau de Parfum Purse

I received this on March 29 only to discover the sprayer doesn’t work. I was terribly disappointed because I had looked forward to getting it. I then called [protected] to report it not working only to be told I’m sorry these purchases are final no returns or refunds. I found it appalling that a corporation such as this couldn’t replace my product. I had also ordered a purse that I hadn’t received and decided to cancel it because of the way I was treated over the perfume. She said she couldn’t do that either, although it hadn’t even been shipped. I was told I could return it after I received it. This has been a very discouraging experience. I normally wouldn’t pay that much for a little purse but I thought I would like it.Now, the whole experience has put a damper on ordering anything from this company.I don’t think a $30.00 perfume will break or make your company. Nevertheless, thank you for your time.

Desired outcome: Well, how about some good customer service here. I would have replaced the product. Gee, who makes these decisions.

O
1:06 pm EDT

Michael Kors Purse

I received a purse for my birthday in June 2022, and the strap broke off near the buckle. I emailed photos and the item # from inside the purse. I was told that the purse is updated and I needed to produce a receipt. Again as stated this was a gift. Their purses are very pricey (which being a student I cannot afford) and to have a purse light this which I can't use is ridiculous. Their revenue last year was over 4.8 billion dollars and they could not even offer a credit of some kind. They are multi billion dollar business and replacing a few bags is not going to take them broke.

Desired outcome: response by email to [protected]@msn.com or [protected]@gmail.comTried to email photos but you browser will not except it

T
10:58 am EST

Michael Kors Germany website

The website is bad, as it does not allow you to place an order from another country. I wanted to buy my wife a gift, however I was not able to purchase the bag she wanted so badly, since the website did not accepted my card (a couple of credit cards, actually). I tried also wit PayPal, another cards and of course, I was not able to... I contacted support - very bad.. the woman on the phone was nice, but did not know how to help. She tried to order from her side, but of course, was not able to because "the credit card is from another country". These are all [censored]s.. I buy from all over the world using these cards and I experience this inconvenience for the first time. Tried to contact support by mail and received of course stupid anwer as "try another browser" and etc. I work for IT company, Gesus, I am not that stupid to not know how to place an order. Overall, the worst experience ever.. you are willing to thought bunch of money for a bag, but they do not allow you to.. my wife will now be disappointed. Thank you very much!

I
10:17 pm EST

Michael Kors Handbag straps/handles

I have purchased several handbags by Michael Kors. I rotate them out during the winter months. (One is Navy & the other Brown). I have had them several years, only using them for several months each winter.(from the south, we don't have much of a winter) Last winter when I took one of the handbags out of cover, I noticed the strap was fraying pretty bad. However, I let it go. This year I just took my other one out, and the strap is fraying and separating. I purchased several fossil handbags about the same time, and those are holding up great. I have to say the actual Michael Kors handbags, look great, like new, with the exception of the handles/straps. They look like cheap vinyl coming apart. This should not be happening with the price attached to these handbags. If it were just one handbag, I might have chalked it up to an "oops", but not 2. One of these handbags was around $240.00(leather), the other about $169.00(a nylon tote, or coated), I also have a pink tote I purchased last year (Polyurethane), so far, the strap on it is fine. I am sick to think I paid this much for 2 handbags, that can't be used due to the strap. I don't overload them,I carry the same thing in these that I carry in my crossbody bags. The leather one, I might can cut the handles off and use the long strap, but I will have to have more holes put in because I am short, and the attachable strap is very long, I've taken it up as far as I can. I am so disappointed in these handbags. The quality of all handles & straps should be addressed. I have seen several other complaints about the same thing. I am hoping it can be resolved with straps/handles being able to be replaced or repaired. I just expected more from a well-known Company, with more high-end handbags, than to possibly cut corners on the handles/straps.

11:00 am EST

Michael Kors Pocket book strap

I paid $79.00 not including tax for a pocketbook 2 years ago and the strap started to raffle on the pocketbook. It says it is leather. The pocketbook is beautiful, but the straps make it look awful. Also bought another blue stiped one paid $200.00 for it and less than a year the strap is doing the same thing. I have pocketbooks I paid less than $20.00 for at Walmart is holding up better than these. It is just the straps, the other part of the pocketbook still looks great. I took the leather one to a shoe shop and he fixed the best he could but I am now afraid to carry it much due to the strap

Desired outcome: to make better quality or different strap that last longer than a year

T
12:58 am EST

Michael Kors Ethnic intimidation

I went to Tanger Outlets located Grand Rapids to buy one of their purses in which I have brought several. I went Friday because they were having a sale. 30% off but the saleslady cheated me after I review my slip at home so went for my discount and explained to this sales lady 'and respond's computers don't make mistakes but after adding up total the saleslady realize she was wrong. Then once again I returned home to realize that the purse could be defective So return to the store again and tried to get the same sales lady attention, she turned her back on me and acted like I wasn't there. Finally, and another salesperson came over to help "But this saleslady came over Yelling at me very rudely hollering"there's nothing wrong with this purse. I have thousands of dollars at this store and has never been treated to badly. The manager came and apologized for the saleslady very disrespectful actions towards me. I felt the saleslady was using ethnic intimidation towards me. I want a full apologize from that saleslady.

Desired outcome: I want a full apology from that saleslady. Not on the phone but face to face while the top manager is there

H
10:14 am EDT

Michael Kors Terrible online experience with MK and UPS

Ordered an item online on 26 Oct and paid for speedy delivery for 28 Oct. I received no confirmation email with the detail of my order on the day. I have had to call Michael Kors everyday since then to find out the status of my order.

Finally got a text from UPS stating my order would arrive Friday morning but this did not occur. I have had to call Michael Kors AGAIN to find out what i going on with the delivery. Upon this call, i now find out that there is 'severe weather' causing this delay - please note we have skies blue here. To add to that, the UPS link to track my order is also not working.

This is NOT the experience i would expect with a 'luxury brand'. Very disappointed

Desired outcome: Timely delivery of my package

7:30 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Michael Kors Two different style handbags, handles/straps on both, cording edges came off

I bought the tote about 2 years ago, used it periodically, but no where long enough for the threads to wear out on the handles. I take excellent care of my bags no matter what the brand, as you can see by the additional pics of areas of these bags. For a $298.00 bag, this is a shame.

The same story on the satchel. Have had it about 1 1/2 years, using it between the tote and other bags I own and I could not believe when the edging started to pull off. Far too expensive for this to happen, and again, look at the pics of other areas and the dust bag, and shows no abuse or rough handling. I have Coach canvas bags going back 25 years and show no wear on the straps or anywhere else. I am highly disappointed in the quality for the big money I paid for these MK bags. I returned another brand new MK tote today, as the zipper was poorly done and kept sticking to where it took both hands to zip the tote closed. I used it one day.

I will not ever buy another MK bag of any kind. Please note that I also own MK shoes, sandals, coats and sweaters that have kept their shape and are really well made. The wallet has held up beautifully.

Desired outcome: I would appreciate some kind of compensation for the short term use of leather handbags. Nearly $600 for bags should last 10 years or more. A gift card for whatever amount you feel fair would suit.

3:22 pm EDT

Michael Kors Refund

On August 13, 2022, I puchased some shoes online. The online purchase was conducted at the Northpark Mall location in Dallas, TX. I returned the shoes because they were too big. Michael Kors customer service stated that a refund was issued on 09/13/2022. I haven't received the refund. I called the Customer Service number and spoke with several Reps from 09/13/2022 until today 09/30/2022 regarding the refund. I ask for a Supervisor on several occasions, to no avail. I've waitied on hold for several hours and have call numerous times, but I am not able to get this matter resolved. I am now forced to go to Small Claims Court to get my refund. I'm sadden for Michael Kors and the people that he has working for him because of the poor customer service and interactions with employees. I'm simply wanting my refund or exchange for another pair of shoes. My order number is sh8098997. I have been a customer for so long, but this experience will never be forgotten.

Desired outcome: I want my Refund back into my account immediately. Michael Kors is showing that it was issued but it is not in my account ending 9413.

V
3:53 pm EDT

Michael Kors Handbag

Hi I have purchased this coach bag on. Date: 09-18-2021, Place: Briarwood Mall In your store and within a span of not even a year the bag has lots of tears and the buckle ring is loose which is causing the bag to loose grip and fall off and there and some stiches opening and the inner cloths being seen

I would like to know what remedy I can get for the damaged product as it is still in the 2 year warranty period as per your life time warranty guidelines

5:21 pm EDT

Michael Kors Customer service

09/17/2022 1530 hours at Nashville port mills outlet of Michael kors. I was given a slip to put in my name, email address and phone number and it said in bold- receive a 10% discount today. But all the employees said it verbally that it’s for the next purchase and that I’m wrong. I just asked them to read the flyer. The manager gave me the discount but the male employee was very disrespectful and said that “she gave it to you but it’s still for the next purchase, but I guess it s okay” and made me feel like I’m beefing for a 10% discount and got it out of the wire mercy. This post is to say that it’s my right bcoz that’s what the flyer said.

If possible please replace such employees with some better ones

Desired outcome: Please replace such disrespectful and rude staff with people who have less attitude and are courteous towards the customers and are better at providing service

Y
1:29 pm EDT

Michael Kors Judy Thong Sandal

I bought these sandel because they looked nice and comfortable, unfortunately

they give a sore in between my toes. I am a diabetic and one sore got infected. Thankful it healed. I bought the sandals in Tinton Fall NJ outlet. the upc#[protected] size 8m which is my size. I am very disappointed in your product. I believe I paid about $70. Judy Thong 49sojufail. I bought them in April 2022

Desired outcome: A refund or a different type of sandal

L
12:09 am EDT

Michael Kors White Men MK shoes

The last pair of 9.5 shoes were dirty from all the wear and tear. People would get the shoe and try it on. It was the last Size and the manager ARIA that was there at the time would not approve an additional discount because she could not find nothing wrong with the shoes. Very disappointed! After many times I’ve gone this is the first time this has happened to me. Me and my family will never go back again.

Desired outcome: Get an additional discount and get rid of worthless managers.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Michael Kors contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Michael Kors?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Michael Kors Customer Service. Initial Michael Kors complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Michael Kors above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Michael Kors. Discuss the issues you have had with Michael Kors and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.