Dillard's — unprofessional sales associate
Me and my friend went to Dillards to buy a few Polo shirts. My friend had about 4 or 5 Polo shirts and as we were walking to the Levi section to buy a few cargos a sales associate screamed from a distance from another department and asked if we were ready to check out and walked up and snatched the shirts out his hands. Looking surprised he said yes and we were uncomfortable as we did not want to shop here anymore. She made it seem like we were about to steal the shirts and made us check out when we were not done shopping. This was at dillards in Webster Tx at BayBrook mall.
More Dillard's Complaints & Reviews
- Dillards - mistreatment of employees
- Dillard's - return policy
- Dillards - dillards and the way they treat their employees 2!
- Dillards.com / Shoppingspree - can't reach website
- Dillard's - do not work there
- Dillards - scam and cheating!
- Dillards - accused me of shoplifting when I had the receipts
- Dillard's Department Stores - fraud and scam
- Dillard's - service
- Dillard's - scam