DHLhorrible customer service

E

I was expecting a missing SIM card from my cell phone company. After not receiving it for more than a week on July 10 I called the cell phone company and they provided me with a tracking number and said that DHL delivered it on July 7th. I contacted DHL and they said they would have someone come out that day and confirm "where they had left the package". No one showed up so I called the next day, they said their driver was in Cape Coral and it was too far for her to travel to my house. (Does DHL only have one person working there??) They assured me that someone would be out here the next day. Again, no one showed up... now it is the weekend so when I called they assured me once again that someone would be out on first thing on Monday... and again... no one came. I called them again and the said the driver stated that the package was left at a white house (funny how her memory returned) I then assured THEM that my house was no where near white, so now they can go canvas the neighborhood and see where they left the package. I told them I assumed it was my neighbor's white house, but he is a registered sex offender and I AM NOT GOING OVER THERE TO RETRIEVE IT!!! They again assured me that they would send someone out... and surprisingly they did not. I finally contacted my cell phone company again and explained to them what happened. They were kind enough to send me a second replacement SIM via overnight DHL and told me that I would have it by noon the next day... and yet in another surprising twist noon came and went and it hadn't arrived. I called DHL and was told it was on the truck and scheduled for delivery that day. I had to go out and was told that I would get a confirmation phone call when it was delivered. I never received that call. At 5 o'clock it still hadn't come and my husband went out when I came home at 7 it was on my front door step... good thing it wasn't time sensitive material! I would never use DHL by choice. Still debating whether I should fight the still missing package based on the principal of the matter...

• Ga
    G.A. Malik Sep 16, 2008

Horrible delivery service again----------------------

A document (weighing 0.30 gms) was despatched on 8 September under AW Bill # [protected], which till 16 of September never reached Abu Dhabi and still no chance that it will reach today / tomorrow---see the FOLLOWING delivery TIME LINE and you will know what a nightmare it is to receive one document---Any other courier comapny would have delivered the same in 72 hours maximum---thats why DHL is losing its credibility -----

DHL please wake up and do some serious deliberations in achieving excellence awards from the customer like me ---

Regards

G.A. Malik
    Procurement Engineer
    Abu Dhabi Shipbuilding
    Abu Dhabi
    +[protected]

***********************************************************
    September 08, 2008 15:31 Amsterdam - Netherlands, The Shipment picked up

September 08, 2008 19:41 Amsterdam - Netherlands, The Departed from DHL facility in Amsterdam - Netherlands, The

September 09, 2008 00:16 Brussels - Belgium Arrived at DHL facility in Brussels - Belgium

September 09, 2008 07:37 Amsterdam - Netherlands, The Clearance delay

September 09, 2008 13:49 Amsterdam - Netherlands, The Clearance processing complete at Amsterdam - Netherlands, The

September 09, 2008 22:06 Amsterdam - Netherlands, The Departed from DHL facility in Amsterdam - Netherlands, The

September 10, 2008 07:23 Amsterdam - Netherlands, The Clearance delay

September 10, 2008 13:48 Amsterdam - Netherlands, The Clearance processing complete at Amsterdam - Netherlands, The

September 10, 2008 23:59 Amsterdam - Netherlands, The Departed from DHL facility in Amsterdam - Netherlands, The

September 11, 2008 07:25 Amsterdam - Netherlands, The Clearance delay

September 11, 2008 13:43 Amsterdam - Netherlands, The Clearance processing complete at Amsterdam - Netherlands, The

September 11, 2008 21:17 Amsterdam - Netherlands, The Departed from DHL facility in Amsterdam - Netherlands, The

September 12, 2008 00:24 Brussels - Belgium Arrived at DHL facility in Brussels - Belgium

September 12, 2008 13:58 Amsterdam - Netherlands, The Clearance processing complete at Amsterdam - Netherlands, The

September 12, 2008 22:57 Amsterdam - Netherlands, The Departed from DHL facility in Amsterdam - Netherlands, The

September 13, 2008 03:38 Brussels - Belgium Arrived at DHL facility in Brussels - Belgium

September 15, 2008 15:25 Amsterdam - Netherlands, The Clearance processing complete at Amsterdam - Netherlands, The

September 15, 2008 23:17 Amsterdam - Netherlands, The Departed from DHL facility in Amsterdam - Netherlands, The

September 16, 2008 03:08 Brussels - Belgium Departed from DHL facility in Brussels - Belgium

September 16, 2008 04:29 London-Heathrow - UK Departed from DHL facility in London-Heathrow - UK

September 16, 2008 04:29 London-Heathrow - UK Transferred through London-Heathrow - UK

September 16, 2008 06:07 London-Heathrow - UK Arrived at DHL facility in London-Heathrow - UK

cheer Nov 04, 2010

i have lost 7 items in the last 6 months, dhl drivers are cheating on people they do not left card then they say no access, they never come to my house, and when i was trying to make a complaint to dhl enfield an old man verbally abused me and says to me [censor] off