Denny'sseventh complaint

M

Everytime I go nothing is right. I have to ask for certain stuff that should be automatically included in my order, my order is hardly ever right, the staff are trashy and rude, etc. This has been my experience at almost every Sonic I have ever gone too, so I can't pinpoint any exact location. I do not know why Sonic is so successful??

I also don't know why this site wants at least a hundred words?? I can sum up many of my complaints with just a few, especially places that will never see my business ever again!

They are lucky my husband did not work at home office or they would all be fired.

• Lo
    lolwut491 Jun 26, 2012

So...are you complaining about Denny's or are you complaining about Sonic?...

MauiAL50 May 01, 2012

You mean like all the people who piss you off at Walmart have gotten fired?

• Id
    Idocare May 01, 2012

As opposed to spewing hateful comments, I would like to know what went wrong at Denny's. What should be brought to the table. An example of trashy and rude behavior. Details make a good complaint