Dennysreally bad service

I've been going to this Dennys for about 13 years now because it's down the street from where I live. and every year it seems to get progressively worse in terms of both service and the over all professionalism of it's employees. They go through Managers like crazy. and they enjoy bad-mouthing their felloow employees or talking about the problems in their lives to customers.
Anyway, what finally broke the straw on the camel's back for me was last night's events there. My Wife, A good friend of mine and myself (3 of us) all went to Dennys as usual and were we usually sit we noticed a server cleaning the area. this server is a server we've been having difficulties with for quite some time now and we've reported him numerous times for both his bad attitude and his bad service. He ignores us for upwards of about an hour sometimes. and we notice he's still working there. I asked one of the waitresses there if we could get a different server because of the difficult server, she said don't worry he's not the server over there (name) is. I said oh thanks so much, it's just we've been having a lot of probs with that server because of his attitude and the fact he's always neglecting our table. she said no problem. and that was that we sat down. we chit chatted got our orders etc. then came time to leave. we cashed out. left went to the Walmart in the same area. little did we know the bad server followed us in there. we shopped around, got our stuff, checked out then proceeded to leave said walmart. the off the clock server, tried to call me out, pick a fight I ignored him and left. he followed us out, looked for the vehicle we were in, saw us, then proceeded to flip us off yeling at us. we left came home and quickly called the night manager to report the bad server. Come to find out, the night manager and this bad server are friends. long story short he said there was nothing he could do because he's off the clock. So in short. the one bad server wins, and we are out of a hang-out I've been going to for 13 years.

• Fr
    Frank O'Rourke Jun 02, 2012

By the way, the Bad server's name is Derrick, if memory serves correctly.

• Tm
    tmartin84120 Aug 24, 2013

Me and my wife and friend was getting food and my food was over cooked and cold and then to top it all off the waitress was rude and very disrespectful by cusing out loud andaround my 9 month old ddaughter so please someone call me [protected]

• Wa
    wanda wolferd Sep 18, 2014

went to dennys for my birthday breakfast very disappointed pancakes were really terrible when did they cut the birthday special down to eggs, pancakes, and bacon & sausage I will not be returning as food was terrible

• Mk
    MkStItCh Sep 18, 2014

Its called the Original Grand Slam - 2 eggs, 2 pancakes, 2 sausage, 2 bacon - That has been the offer for YEARS

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices