Denny'sfood service/cleanliness

The wife, daughter and I were traveling down to San Diego from Chowchilla and stopped in at Denny's for breakfast. We had to wait to be seated in a restaurant that had only five other customers. Once seated we ordered water and had to wait 5 min. once the server came to take our order we waited another 30 min. I had to ask the duty manager (Lynn) how much longer it would take to get our order, his answer was it was just put on the grill and would be out in a minute. Once the food came out it was under done and not like the picture in the menu. Hash browns were undercooked and some were still raw.

Other complaint is the bathrooms were a disgrace. Floors were sticky, toilet paper missing and scattered on floor, urinals and comodes were smelly and full of urine stains. Women's restroom was worse. I have made a complaint to the State Health Department about Denny's in General ( This is not the first Denny's that is in this condition that we have been in)

ChrisTucstwo Sep 12, 2011

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me three times...? Why keep going?