Delta Skymiles Cruisescancellation fee

C

Just a quick note on my recent experience with Delta Skymiles Cruises. Our group of friends booked a cruise through this organization about 9 months before our cruise. All went well until unexpected surgery/recovery made it necessary to cancel my reservation...at which point i found out that there would be a $100 cancellation free from Skymiles Cruises, even though there was no fee from the cruiseline (still outside the penalty timing). Notification of this fee was apparently on the agreement, but when I went to find it, it was obscure and certainly not clear that this fee would be imposed regardless of time before the cruise. Even my Diamond medallion/Million Miler status with Delta didn't help. In this case, we would have clearly been better off booking directly with the cruiseline... The prices for the cruise were identical, but we were lured by the free "skymiles" offered. Live and learn...never again.

• Wi
    wing nut Sep 11, 2014

I have been trying to book a cruise on Delta Sky Miles to no avail due to the fact they refuse to give me the miles they advertise. I refuse to book unless they do what they say they will..Probably will never use them again.