Debonairs Pizzahalaal meat

C Review updated:

I would like to know why the above chains seem to think that we live in a predominantly muslim country. I do not eat halaal meat. It is not slaughter humanely and it is blessed by someone of another religion. I live in the southern suburbs and I cant get fast food anywhere as all of the above and more are halaal even though the majority of clients are not muslims. The only way to stop this is for everyone not muslim to forego fast food for a couple of weeks and see how fast they change there minds.

And that means that they supply non halaal outlets with meat not slaughtered halaal because that is another trick. They think that because they serve bacon that makes it ok and it does not change why i dont eat it. This sucks and more people should actually stand up about this.

• Ts
    Tshidi12 Mar 14, 2020

The driver arrived late, hung up on me and he kept on saying what must he do if the order arrived late I must contact the store and he was very rude I ordered online around 10:38 for 12:00 delivery

• Wu
    Wudaa Dec 29, 2019

I ordered a pizza at 17:32 the driver come by me at 19:20 and when I asked him why they take so long he come with an attitude and not just that the dam pizza cold even the wings I ordered was cold and when I told him. He tell me yes why complain you gone vriet it tog. His [censored]en rude please see into this matter otherwise I'll take thing further

Malefa Dec 21, 2019

I've ordered a creme decker with extra cheese n paid R188. 80 at 16:54.only to find that when i got home they gave me triple decker and i was already at windmill park. I am very much disappointed because what i was not expecting that.

Andrew Spencer Brennan Dec 15, 2019

Good day

I have on more than one occasion received horrible service from delivery drivers. The last one told me to go Fu## myself when I confronted him for not bothering to greet me after I had greeted him.

Disgusting actually. Well done debonairs on employing such a wanker.

Nompumelelo Thusi Nov 09, 2019

Hi, I bought the Creamy chicken triple decker large today at Umgeni road Springfield, the pizza was soo thin for a triple decker not much of a debonairs sauce and inside it was soo empty. You would swear I ordered a tomatoes pizza coz thats the only thing that was there. I was very disappointed. Please can someone attend to this.

• Ka
    kamogelo Prudence Nov 02, 2019

On 27 October 2019 i ordered chicken cram-deck, I was given the wrong order.The correct order was made but when i complained the management was not pleasant. I was maded the corre t pizza but it looked unpleasant, it was dry and the was no sauce

• Sh
    S.h.g Oct 07, 2019

Bought the club pizza and double stacked it earlier todayfor my daughter ended up with a normal pizza paid extra for nothing, I want the pizza i paid for. This is the 3rd time this has happened and there's never any feedback.

• Lu
    lunga poswa Aug 22, 2019

I ordered a pizza around 6:39 at debonairs pizza in Phillip nel Park. Now it's 8:13 and the other hasn't arrived. I think that restaurant must not take orders from Andeon or a new restaurant for this side must be opened. I have hungry kids waiting since 6:39.

Moid Aug 20, 2019

Ordered pizza from debonairs Carlton centre over two hours and nothing.. phoned the branch and the staff just hung up once I began to complain the worst service and dint get to eat never again!!

• La
    Lameez Lawrence Aug 20, 2019

I have used the online app to order from this debonairs multiple times before but I was very disappointed with the food I received today my pizza's was fall apart my base was broken each time I picked up a slice and it looks as the toppings were just scattered all over with no regard extremely disappointed with this.

• Mi
    Miss Balston Nov 11, 2018

I am very dissapointed in the pizza that I bought today 28/02/2017. I bought a on the double and it was extremely dry. The base was dry and the was hardly any topping on it. Even my 10 year old son complained about it. Very disappointed as our whole family loves Debonairs.

Motiane Nov 05, 2018

Please tell us about the distance or kilometer that you make delivery
    because some of your store doesnt want to deliver pizza your store at siyabuswa Mpumalanga they complain about informal settlement but when you advertise Debonair you dont mention distance so please help us so that we enjoy your Double decker as well

• Pe
    Pearl Pewa Oct 16, 2018

I ordered 2x on the triple pizza online and two of those pizzas looked like they were cut on the edges and I was not happy because It was not my first time ordering online but the product I got yesterday left me feeling very sad about the service. Is it because I ordered online and hence the damaged product I received. Can I please get a response.

• Sy
    Sylvia123 Sep 11, 2018

Sunningdale branch told us they cant pick our order therefore we must place onother order coz mybe we have ordered wit the call centre but 15 min the delivery guy came with the broken pizza and cold pizza

• Nh
    Nhlanhlabpm Sep 05, 2018

The app said that they deliver, only to be called by a very rude employee(Nolthando)that they dont deliver to my area.. I paid online and said I want a refund only to be told i must go all the way to Phoenix 😡😡😡 why must I be inconvenienced for your incompetence...atrocious service

• Ka
    KaraboT Aug 20, 2018

Good day;

This is a complaint regarding waiting period for food. Been waiting for more than an hour and no explanation was given for the delay. This is in Wonderpark debonair. Inv #: 23383.

Communication regarding the delay and appeasing the clients is dismal. The staff seems unable to pre-empt the demand & how to handle.

Overall serv very poor

• Go
    Goodness3 Aug 20, 2018

I ordered wings online today at Midway mews, the wings are burned and tastes funny like they are rotten, couldnt eat them.

• Mp
    Mpume29 Aug 16, 2018

3 hours later I received my order, very dry and looking like a double decker. My order number: 136 at Debonairs Umlazi Mega City. An unhappy customer never returns..The service was bad and unacceptable #TrySomethingRegretful!!!

Moen Aug 13, 2010

I want to complain about the Na'cho pizza,
    I just bought one and I should say I was
    really disapponted,
    1. No topping
    2. The cream cheese and avo - it was like
    they used a teaspoon each on the Whole pizza
    3. The base was so thin it felt like chips.
    As an unsatisfied customer I don't think
    I will ever buy Debonairs pizza again.

• Ri
    RIDI20 Jul 02, 2009

Firstly how is Shooting or stunning an animal before it is slaughtered humane where laying an animal down calming it down and killing it in no more than 3 strokes of a blade. i dont think you understand the concept of Halaal meat very well. Firstly the meat is not "blessed" its simply that when the animal is slaughtered (the action of cutting in no more than 3 strokes) a prayer is read. by us reading the prayer we are simply saying that we sacrificing the animal for the pleasure of Allah. The meat still tastes the same. Secondly you may boycot ur fast food retailers but that wont particularly change them to a non halaal retailer as 9 out of 10 the halaal retailers are muslim owned and it is forbidden to sell non halaal. Secondly before you eat ur next pack of chips or chocolate or pack of gums or even have milk in ur coffee observe the halaal stamp on the back. If you would like to find out more about halaal and haraam (non halaal) drop me a mail i would be more than willing to help.

• Co
    colony pollution Feb 25, 2009

Dear sir/Madam

sir we want to do some complaint against some illegal particles in delhi at b-block gali no.7, shri ram colony delhi-110094. now a days we are very suffering from chicken and fish saler they have no any good shop to cover glass door accordingly mcd rules it have produce chicken dust pollution in the colony. any body say them it is a wrong way to sale chicken but they salers reply to people we are giving some money (in the foam of monthly charges) to a police station at khajoori khass so any body not take any action against from us (just like a gundagurdi)
    sir please resolve this problem immediately take action against these chicken salers