Days Inn — hotel stay
My husband booked a room through Booking.com for one night before the Pan Mass Challenge, a 192-mile bike ride for cancer. When we checked in, we were assigned to room 118, which turned out to be a smoking room. The desk clerk told us we requested a smoking room through Booking.com, which we would not have done on purpose. In looking on that site, it looks like you can book a room that's NOT non-smoking if you're not careful.
At first use, the toilet chain broke, making flushing impossible.
In the morning the water was brown with an awful metallic taste. The desk clerk told me that it was well water and was not safe to drink. Huh? Why were we not informed? I drank a small sip the night before and it was fine.
I couldn't check out fast enough, I felt so uncomfortable.
More Days Inn Complaints & Reviews
- Days Inn - never stay in this days inn!
- Days Inn Hotels - rude and bad service
- Tlg Great Fun / Days Inn / Travelers Advantage - rip off
- Days Inn - hotel manager and the filthy room
- Days Inn - guest complaints
- Days Inn - cleanliness of hotel room
- Days Inn - customer service
- Days Inn - the room
- Days Inn - confirmation 83038ec011153 room 108
- Days Inn Hotel - didn't honor a discount shown on website