Menu
Prestigia Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Prestigia
reviews and complaints

www.prestigia.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.5 28 Reviews

How responsive is Prestigia's customer service?

0 Resolved
13 Unresolved
Absolutely frustrating 🫠
It's quite possible that Prestigia is not aware of the complaints or rarely monitors their existence because we find it hard to believe they don't care about their customers. We advise reviewers to be very careful and have a backup plan if their issue isn't addressed. Check out other unresolved complaints on ComplaintsBoard to avoid problems caused by Prestigia's silence.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Prestigia has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Prestigia reviews and complaints 28

Newest Prestigia reviews and complaints

C
8:11 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Prestigia Non refundable yet cannot reinstate

We showed our hotel bookings to our friend, upon zooming out the information he accidentally press cancelled (green bottom) right away present us an email that is was canceled. We called them right away on February 4th but no answers.We sent them email but they took 2 days to contact the hotel, I called the hotel and they cannot reinstate it they said they never get any money from us and Prestigia say the Holiday Inn stick with the policy, once it cancelled you cannot reinstate

How come this whole policy cannot be changed if the non refundable booking was cancelled unintentionally?

They just grabbed our money that easy.

We cannot book another hotel in Orlando due to our budget and our planned vacation was ruin by their useless policy

Claimed loss: $421

Desired outcome: Refund, or reinstate

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified Prestigia representatives only. If you are affiliated with Prestigia, please claim your business to access these details.

S
3:37 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Prestigia Fully paid hotel booking in Istanbul by Prestigia which never existed according the Hotel

We booked Orka Royal Hotel & Spa in Istanbul via Prestigia.com and fully paid for our booking in February of 2023 for our October 2023 trip (24th Wedding Anniversary).

Upon arriving at the Hotel in Istanbul, we were told by Hotel Staff that this booking was non-existing and that they were fully booked!

Upon hearing from Prestigia.com the following day (after 24 hours), Prestigia.com admitted that their local Turkish partner made a mistake by not completing the booking even though they have charged our credit card 8 months earlier!.

They promised us a full refund within 2-5 business days which it has never happened and we are still awaiting our Full Refund after 25 Days.

Do yourself a favor by not Using Prestigia.com when booking.

B
8:05 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Prestigia Booking DID NOT EXIST despite full payment and confirmation !!

Avoid this company at all cost !

Strongly advise that you book directly with the hotel you want even if the booking is a little more expensive . We booked and paid in full and received full confirmation for a booking months in advance. Yet when i contacted the hotel no booking existed !

Prestigia charged us and then confirmed a booking that was fake !

Trivago who we searched from also will not provide any support or even investigate what happened . Yet they promote Pretigia !

Trivago recommended the booking and we trusted them however when things go wrong they will abandon you !

Is Prestigia legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Prestigia as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Prestigia stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Prestigia should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Prestigia earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Prestigia achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Prestigia has received 3 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Prestigia has claimed the domain name for prestigia.com for a long time, which suggests that the website is established and has a history of being in operation. This is a positive sign, as it indicates that the website has been around for a while and may have a reputation to maintain.

Prestigia.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Several positive reviews for Prestigia have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

We looked up Prestigia and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Prestigia has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 13 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • Prestigia protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
D
7:31 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Prestigia Nightmare Customer Service: Avoid Prestigia for Booking Your Next Room

This company is the absolute worst! We tried to book a room and a few hours later they sent us an email saying that we cancelled the order, even though we didn't do anything of the sort. We had to go back and forth with them for about a week, sending countless emails, just to get our money back. And even then, they only gave us a partial refund instead of giving us the full amount or just reinstating our reservation.

Let me tell you, their customer service is a complete nightmare. I wouldn't wish this experience on my worst enemy. I will never, ever use this site again and I strongly advise anyone reading this to stay far away from Prestigia.

K
6:47 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Prestigia Disappointing Customer Service Experience with Prestigia - Would Not Recommend

So, we had a bit of a situation when our flight got cancelled and we had to find a new one a day earlier. We were staying at a hotel for 3 nights and wanted to extend our stay for one more night. Unfortunately, we couldn't do it online, so we had to reach out to the customer services department of Prestigia.

Now, let me tell you, it was not a pleasant experience. They told us that it would cost us ?202.99 for the extra night, even though we saw on Trip Advisor that the price for the same night was only ?92. We were shocked and disappointed that they would try to rip us off like that.

In the end, we decided to book the extra night separately and contact the hotel directly to make sure we could stay in the same room for all 4 nights. It was a hassle, but we didn't want to deal with Prestigia's appalling customer service anymore.

To be honest, we were really disappointed with our experience with Prestigia. We expected better from a company that claims to offer luxury travel experiences. We won't be using them again and we wouldn't recommend them to anyone.

T
1:35 pm EDT

Prestigia Avoid Prestigia: Terrible Customer Service and Hidden Fees

I gotta say, I had a pretty bad experience with Prestigia. I decided to book a hotel through their website and ended up getting charged their fees instead of the hotel's fees. And get this, it was a non refundable and non cancellable reservation! When I reached out to their customer service to try and cancel, they told me to send an email to the same email I had already emailed and never received a response from. Like, what kind of customer service is that?

The worst part is, when I asked if I could cancel online, they told me I would still be charged the reservation fees and not get a refund. That's just ridiculous! So I decided to check with the hotel directly and they told me they didn't even have my reservation in their system. I spent four whole days trying to follow up with Prestigia about my reservation and all they could tell me was that they were "working on it."

Honestly, I regret booking with them in the first place. I thought I was saving money, but it ended up being a complete waste. I even had to make an unnecessary international call just to try and sort things out. If I were you, I'd steer clear of Prestigia and use a different hotel reservation site that actually respects their customers. Sure, you might have to pay a little extra, but at least you'll be able to enjoy your trip without any unnecessary stress or hassle.

S

Prestigia Smooth Booking Process, But Watch Out for Hidden Fees with Prestigia

So, I recently used Prestigia to book a hotel for my vacation. The process was pretty smooth, but I was a bit disappointed when I found out about the resort fees after I completed the purchase. I mean, come on, why not tell us about it beforehand? It's not like they don't have that information. I guess they just want to make it seem like a better deal than it actually is.

Other than that, the website was easy to navigate and the booking process was straightforward. The hotel I stayed in was pretty nice too, so I can't complain too much. But still, it would have been nice to know about those fees beforehand.

Overall, I would recommend using Prestigia, but just be aware that there may be some hidden fees that you won't find out about until after you've already made the purchase. So, just keep that in mind and you should be good to go.

M
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Prestigia Pleasant Stay at Prestigia: Great Location and Helpful Customer Service

or not. However, the customer service team was very helpful and managed to sort everything out for me. The hotel itself was very nice and clean, with comfortable beds and good amenities. The location was also great, with easy access to nearby attractions and restaurants. Overall, I had a pleasant stay and would recommend Prestigia to others looking for a good hotel experience.

R
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Prestigia Prestigia.com: Affordable Hotel Deals with Extensive Accommodation Selection

As someone who is always on the lookout for a good deal when it comes to booking hotels, I recently stumbled across Prestigia.com. Despite my reservations about booking a hotel online, I decided to give Prestigia a chance due to its seemingly affordable prices and extensive selection of accommodations.

While I haven't had the chance to physically check into my reserved hotel just yet, I was initially hesitant after reading some not-so-great reviews about the website. However, to my pleasant surprise, my call to the hotel to verify my reservation indicated that everything had been booked perfectly fine; needless to say, I was quite relieved.

As I continue to prepare for my upcoming hotel stay, I'm happy to report that everything seems to be going smoothly so far. The specific room that I requested has been reserved as planned, and I am hopeful that this is a sign of good things to come when I actually arrive at the hotel.

While I do know that I will be required to pay a resort fee upon arrival, I am keeping my fingers crossed that everything else will go just as smoothly as the booking process has thus far.

It's hard to say anything negative about Prestigia at this point, given that I haven't yet had any issues with my reservation. However, I am cautiously optimistic and looking forward to enjoying a pleasant stay at my chosen hotel thanks to this website.

M

Prestigia Fantastic Savings and Easy Booking: My Experience with Prestigia

I recently discovered Prestigia through Kayak, a platform that I admittedly don't use all that often. However, I couldn't help but take notice of the great prices that were being offered by this particular booking site. I was intrigued to find out more.

My first experience with Prestigia was booking a 5-night stay in Las Vegas - and I was honestly blown away by the excellent rate that I was able to secure. In fact, it was even a couple of hundred dollars cheaper than what I would have paid if I had gone through Costco travel, which is an avenue that I normally use for my bookings. This alone made me want to stick with Prestigia for my future travel needs - I really appreciated the savings that they were able to offer me.

One of the things that I appreciated about the website was its ease of use. It was simple to navigate and booking the room was a breeze. I also appreciated that there was no noticeable difference in price from the time that I initially searched for the hotel to the time that I actually booked - this gave me a sense of security and reassurance that I wasn't going to get hit with extra charges or fees.

Overall, I have nothing but good things to say about my experience with Prestigia. They were able to offer me a great rate for my Las Vegas trip, and their straightforward, user-friendly website made the booking process incredibly easy. I'm definitely going to be returning to this booking site for all of my future travels - they have definitely earned my loyalty.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Prestigia Prestigia's Credit For Future Bookings Policy Frustrates Customers During Pandemic

I recently had an unpleasant experience with Prestigia as I had to cancel my reservation due to some unforeseen circumstances. While the cancellation process was smooth and hassle-free, what irked me was the fact that Prestigia offered me a credit for future bookings instead of an immediate refund. In these times of uncertainty and global crisis caused by the pandemic, I found it hard to believe that the company expects me to plan travels in the future when there is no clarity about how things will turn out. Additionally, when compared with other travel sites such as Booking.com, who offer immediate refunds, this was a disappointing and frustrating experience.

Although I appreciate the gesture of offering a credit for future bookings, it does not make sense to me at this time. It would have been more reassuring and customer-friendly if the company had instead opted for an immediate refund, given the prevailing circumstances. The mere mention of a credit instead of a refund gave me a heart attack, and I am sure other customers would feel the same.

While the cancellation process was smooth, the handling of refunds could have been better. The delayed refund process and the insistence of offering a credit for future bookings have left a sour taste in my mouth. This experience has unfortunately affected my overall opinion of the company, and I would hesitate to book with Prestigia in the future.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Prestigia Prestigia's Unwillingness to Provide Credit During Global Health Crisis

My family and I were really looking forward to our trip to Paris in June, where we had planned to stay at four different hotels, all booked through Prestigia. Unfortunately, due to the ongoing global health crisis, the borders still remain closed, and we had to cancel our trip. Understandably, we were upset to learn that Prestigia was unwilling to provide us with any form of credit, especially since the French government states that all travel and booking agencies are required to offer reservations as travel vouchers, which are valid for 18 months and can be used up until September 2020.

In this particular instance, Prestigia seemingly refused to adhere to this regulation, which left us feeling incredibly frustrated and disappointed in their service. We cannot help but feel that they are taking advantage of a difficult situation by not providing their customers with the support they need during this challenging time.

All in all, we had a very negative experience with Prestigia and we know for sure that we will not be using them for any future travel plans. It is important for companies to show empathy and support to their customers and we feel that Prestigia has completely failed in this aspect. We urge others to carefully consider their options before considering booking with Prestigia.

L
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Prestigia Disappointing Experience with Prestigia: Unreliable and Misleading Travel Booking Site

So, recently, I decided to try a new travel booking site - Prestigia (prestigia.com). I was attracted by their website's sleek and professional design, as well as the promise of free cancellation for bookings. However, my experience with the platform left me feeling less than impressed.

I had to cancel my booking within 12 hours of making it, but unfortunately, Prestigia decided to retain almost 10% of my deposit as a credit towards a future booking. This left me disappointed, as the site had clearly advertised the booking as offering free cancellation, with no mention of any additional terms or conditions.

While I eventually did receive my deposit back after a few emails, I was left with the impression that Prestigia is not a trustworthy site to use. In today's digital age, we're all looking for reliable and honest online services, and it's disappointing when businesses try to mislead their customers or withhold money from free cancellation deals.

In conclusion, I would advise anyone considering using Prestigia to exercise caution and do their research before committing to a booking. Personally, I will not be using their services again, as I value transparency and honesty in all of my dealings.

V

Prestigia Prestigia's Dishonest and Shady Customer Service Practices - A Review

When I initially stumbled upon Prestigia's website, I had high hopes that my stay at a magnificent hotel would be a breeze. However, after having a less-than-pleasant experience with their customer service, I am extremely disappointed to say the least.

Despite paying a premium to book a flexible rate, I was shocked to learn that I would not be receiving a full refund, even though the hotel was closed. The company's representative insisted on keeping my entire deposit and instead offered me only a credit, citing COVID-19 as the reason for this exceptional policy.

Despite my repeated requests to speak with a member of management about my situation, I was disappointed to hear that they would be unavailable since all members were working from home. As a customer who believed in their honesty and reliability, I am left with a sour taste in my mouth after this ordeal.

From my experience with Prestigia, I unfortunately cannot recommend this service to anyone. Their dishonest and shady customer service practices have completely outweighed any potential benefits or conveniences that might come with booking through their site. It is truly unfortunate that the company has chosen to conduct business in this manner, especially since I, along with other customers, had trusted them in the past. Needless to say, I will NEVER use or book with Prestigia again.

Prestigia Prestigia Booking Process and Rates: A Transparent Review

I recently used Prestigia to book a hotel in New York City, and I found the booking process to be very easy and straightforward. Not only that, but I also managed to secure a better rate through Prestigia as compared to booking directly with the hotel.

I'm now looking forward to my upcoming stay at the hotel, and I'm hoping that everything goes smoothly once I arrive. However, I did notice something a bit concerning on the Prestigia booking page. Apparently, the hotel will be charging me an additional $80 per day in taxes on top of what I've already paid in taxes.

To make matters worse, the hotel's description page indicates that I'll also be responsible for a daily "resort fee" of $30. While this fee is not mentioned on the checkout page, it's still a bit confusing and unclear.

At this point, it seems like I'll either have to pay the hotel $30 per day, $80 per day, or a whopping $110 per day directly once I arrive. This is definitely something to keep in mind for anyone else who is considering booking through Prestigia. Despite the confusion with these additional fees, I'm still glad that I was able to secure a lower overall rate through Prestigia.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Prestigia Negative Experience with Prestigia: Unreliable Customer Service and Unexpected Expenses

I recently had a negative experience with Prestigia, and unfortunately, I cannot recommend their services based on my personal interactions. My travel plans included a stay at a hotel in Jeju, which had been booked through Prestigia's website. Upon arrival, we were informed that the hotel had undergone a change in ownership and had been renamed, therefore rendering our original booking invalid.

We attempted to contact Prestigia's hotline for assistance with this unexpected situation but experienced difficulties connecting for two hours. Eventually, we were able to reach them, and they apologized for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, their proposed solution involved relocating us to another hotel, which was not ideal given the differences in quality and pricing compared to our original booking. They informed us that we would need to pay the additional amount required to stay at our desired hotel, which was now classified as more expensive.

Unwilling to accept this option, we decided to pay the extra fee to stay at the originally booked hotel. Despite our displeasure with the encounter, Prestigia did not reimburse us for the added expenses we incurred. In an attempt to salvage the situation, they offered us a 10% off voucher for future bookings - but this small gesture could not make up for such a frustrating experience.

All in all, while the concept of Prestigia may be appealing, my personal experience left me disgruntled and convinced that it is not worth pursuing future bookings with this service.

K

Prestigia Avoid Prestigia: Unfriendly customer service & no refund policy

My wife and I were excited to spend a few days in Amsterdam, and we decided to book our stay using Prestigia, an online travel booking site. Initially, everything went smoothly. However, when my wife decided she wanted to extend our stay by an extra day, we discovered that modifying an existing reservation on Prestigia was not an option.

We attempted to call their customer support line repeatedly, only to be met with a busy signal each time. When we did manage to get through, the line would simply ring and then hang up on us. Feeling frustrated, we tried to contact the hotel we had booked directly, but they were unable to verify our reservation based on the confirmation numbers provided by Prestigia or my surname.

At this point, we began to worry that we had been scammed. We contacted our credit card company to report potential fraud, and waited anxiously for a response from Prestigia. Six weeks later, we received an unfriendly email from them threatening to pursue legal action if we didn't pay for our reservation. They finally supplied us with an actual reservation number, but it was far too late.

Feeling frustrated and distrustful of the company, we decided to cancel our reservation altogether. However, Prestigia refused to refund our money or provide us with a room, claiming that the initial reservation was the only service they were required to offer.

Overall, we were extremely disappointed with our experience with Prestigia. While their advertised discounts may seem tempting, we caution future travelers against using this company. The lack of customer support and the company's unwillingness to provide satisfactory service or refunds make them simply not worth the risk.

G
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Prestigia Mixed experience with Prestigia - great prices, poor customer service and refund process

When planning for my group travel, I came across Prestigia and noticed they had the most attractive rates for our intended destination. I was so impressed that I relied on this fantastic platform to purchase a total of six different reservations for two hotels, several months before our travel date.

However, some changes impacted the initial reservation as two members of my group had to cancel and modify their reserved rooms. The first cancellation was made within the 48-hour timeframe and the request for a refund was swiftly accommodated. Although, it should be noted that it was not clear whether the first person actually received the refund they were owed since they only inquired once. As for myself, I cancelled one of the two rooms I had booked, but this time I was informed that, due to Covid-19, refunds were taking longer to process.

Fast forward two months, and I sent multiple emails and attempted to call the company, however to no avail. When I finally did receive a response, I was informed that my refund was being processed but it would take some time. Luckily, everything else went smoothly and without issue upon arrival at our hotels.

Unfortunately, my issues with the refund persisted even after the trip itself had ended. I followed up multiple times via email and received the same standard response - "it's being processed". Finally, after two weeks of persistent follow-ups, I was promised that the refund would be posted in 2-5 days. However, it has now been two weeks past the stated timeframe and I am still waiting for my refund, a total of four months since my initial request.

To avoid these unfortunate experiences, I had considered disputing the charges with my credit card company, although I eventually decided against it since one of the two reserved rooms did technically provide me with half of the service I paid for.

Although Prestigia's excellent rates and easy reservation process positively impacted my perception of the platform at first, their underwhelming customer service means that I would not recommend using them in the future. While this review could have earned five stars, due to their pricing and convenience, their flawed refund processes and overall customer service have ensured that I will no longer be using this booking platform.

B
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Prestigia Great Prices and Easy Booking with Prestigia, But Confirmation Process Could Be Improved

I recently booked a hotel stay through Prestigia's website and was impressed by the great prices and ease of booking. Their website experience was seamless and user-friendly, making it simple to find and secure a fantastic deal on my hotel of choice. However, I did encounter a minor setback when I realized that the confirmation email from Prestigia had landed in my Gmail's spam folder. It would have been helpful for them to have provided clearer instructions regarding the confirmation process to avoid any confusion or frustration. Additionally, I was left uncertain as to whether my reservation was fully validated by the hotel or not. While this did cause some initial concern, I ultimately enjoyed my stay and would recommend Prestigia to others for their competitive pricing and convenient booking process.

C

Prestigia Personalized Accommodations and Exceptional Service at Prestigia

Hello Talal,

It's great to hear that you're considering Prestigia for your accommodation needs! I completely understand your request for a non-smoking, quiet room that's away from vending machines, laundry, and exit doors. Rest assured, Prestigia prides itself on providing its guests with a comfortable and peaceful stay.

One of the great features that Prestigia offers is the ability to make special requests when booking your room. This ensures that your specific needs are met and that you have an enjoyable stay. Whether it's a specific type of room, location within the hotel, or other requests, the team at Prestigia is committed to making your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.

In addition to the ability to make special requests, Prestigia is also known for its high-quality accommodations and exceptional customer service. From luxurious amenities to stylish design, the hotel goes above and beyond to ensure that guests have an unforgettable experience.

Overall, if you're looking for a top-notch hotel that offers exceptional accommodations, personalized service, and the ability to make special requests to meet your needs, Prestigia is the perfect choice. I highly recommend checking them out and booking your next stay with them.

I hope you found this information helpful, and please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions or concerns.

Best regards,
[Your name]

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact Prestigia customer service

Phone number

+1 201-830-1902

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Prestigia?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Prestigia Customer Service. Initial Prestigia complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Prestigia above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Prestigia. Discuss the issues you have had with Prestigia and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.