Having problems with Days Inn?

Days Inn reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 17, 2006. The latest review Good afternoon, was posted on Apr 8, 2021. The latest complaint Conf # 1476276` was resolved on Nov 19, 2019. Days Inn has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 687 reviews. Days Inn has resolved 41 complaints.

Days Inn Customer Service Contacts

+1 973 753 6000 (Headquarters)
+1 800 225 3297 (US/Canada)
+1 888 709 4024 (Para Espanõl)
+1 800 441 1618 (Customer Service)
1 Sylvan Way
Parsippany, Washington

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Days Inn Customer Service. Initial Days Inn complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Days Inn above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Days Inn. Discuss the issues you have had with Days Inn and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Days Inn Complaints & Reviews

Days Innmove out

My wife and I lived at days inn, in wildwood fl, off off 44 for about a year. I moved out roughly seven weeks ago around the end of april.
As far as I know, my bill was paid up.
But my debit card was charged $251.00 today. Seven weeks after i've moved out.
I received no notice of money owed. And since management knew my phone number, I never received one call. My name is steven harding. I was staying at your hotel through global contracting group. My # is [protected]. Please look into this. I thank you for your time.

Days Innovernight stay costs days inn sedgemoor services m5 sunday june 3rd 2018

My wife Barbara and I had in January 2018 prebooked accomodation at the subject Hotel for the night of Friday the 24thof May 2018 and Saturday the 2nd of June 2018.The first booking was completed successfully, and we made our way to join relatives at the Pine Trees Haven resort in Perranporth in Cornwall.On arrival it was apparent we were booked in from the Monday the 28th to the following Monday the 4th of June.However other accomodation was found for us in another cabin to cover until the Monday.I decided that we would return home on Sunday June 3rd and contacted the agent company to book a room overnight to leave on the Monday morning.I was charged £52.20 for the room.On arrival at your Hotel I was offered various rooms but chose to stay in Room 10 the same as on my outward jorne y.Whilst I accept there are neccessary costs to effect the change of date on my part I feel the extra charge was somewhat excessive, bearing in mind I had previously paid in full for the original booking for Saturday .I therefore look to you to refund an acceptable amount to me in the region of the cost incurred.I await your consideration and reply.Thankyou.

• Updated by Philip Hopkins · Jun 19, 2018

Forwarded Tuesday June 19th 2018.

Day Inn Lombard Street, San Franciscoreception staff, facilities and service

On the 7th of May i booked into the Days Inn Lombard Street, San Francisco for two days. i got to the hotel and was told bluntly where my room is with no help offered to getting my luggage up stairs and no lifts, the hotel is very basic and in need for redecorating and updating. the receptionist was very unhelpful and too busy looking after his child to actually take any notice of what i was saying !

My main compliant however is that i asked whether on our last day we could leave our luggage while taking a boat tour and was told that wouldnt be a problem. when on the last day we came down to find noone in reception and had no choice but to take all my luggage with us and had to pay a left luggage charge at the tourist centre as well as having to get a cab to the pier due to the luggage ...extremely unhappy as you advertised a service that is not available ! also the charge state breakfast included and as i have stayed at the Washington DC days inn i assumed it would be breakfast and not just a choice of prepacked squashed pastries ...never been so rudely treated by reception staff and they had no interest in helping the guests ...i was not the only guest trying to locate the staff !!

Days Inn — false advertising

I book it online with Priceline and here is the emailed itenaray Hi, Bri Get your trip details on the...

Days Inn Oromoctopool, room

We have booked the jacuzzi suite with the king bed at the Days Inn in Oromocto. The bed is extremely uncomfortable. You can feel the Springs through it. The room stinks of cigarette smoke. And it's very poorly appointed. We decided to ignore all that and went down to see what the pool is like for a little four year-old daughter. The entire reason we wanted to stay at the Days Inn was because it had a pool to keep our daughters busy while we were moving. The pool is green and hazy. The smell in the room is so strong of urine that it made me gag. The mildew is apparent all in the room leading into the pool. There is no way my child can swim in that pool I wouldn't let a dog swim in that pool. I'm not sure what I'm expecting for compensation on this. I would prefer to cancel and go to a different hotel as of today but as that isn't likely I want to be able to cancel and get a different hotel for tomorrow. But then I can't even guarantee I'm going to get a room somewhere else. I've had this book for 2 months.

pool, room

Days Inn Southamptonproduct and service

Stayed at Days inn Southampton from 11-15 June. On my arrival the room as was given still dirty from previous guest. Went to reception did not believe me so went checked then gave me another room following day when I comeback room was not clean so back to reception get towels 2 day same thing was told they had problems with housekeeping had to empty my rubbish, 3 day same room not clean no apologies given asked for a bed sheet to make my bed and more towels. On check out on the Friday check out could not speak with anyone as a rang the bell and no one come. I was trying hotel in Southampton as I need to be there one week every month for next 6 Months but going to try same where as I try to contact the hotel with no luck. Looking forward to hear from you as I did not expect this type of standards even from budget hotel

Days Innhotel room

Good Morning,

I recently spent 4 days in your Days Inn Coventry from the 11th - 14th June. Unfortunately I found the hotel room standard not up to standard.

In the room there were two windows one of which did not shut, luckily the weather was quite warm for the majority of the week, however on the last evening it was nippy and unable to shut the window I woke up very cold.

Also the shower head did not fit, and so had to be held during the course of showering. This was most disappointing as the last thing I wanted to do after spending an day in lectures was to have to hold a shower head whilst showing. This is a very basic item and I think needs to be dealt with by the hotel as a matter of urgency. I find it extraordinary that you would have a gym in a hotel where there are shower heads that cant even remain upright.

I have photographic evidence and video evidence of both of these items should you wish to see them.
            I also found the cleanliness of the room to be somewhat desired, however that was not my main concern.

This was my first experience of a days inn hotel and I think possibly my last. Which is disappointing for a company of your size.

Kindest Regards
            Kate O'Loughlin

Days Inndays inn pinehurst, nc room 135-horrible experience, entire family eaten by bedbugs. front desk response was non-chalant.

June 8th 2018, my husband and I and two children stayed 1 night @ the Pinehurst, North Carolina inn and conference center. We got two rooms #135 and #133. In the middle of the night about 2 am I awoke. The AC was very loud and there were people arguing outside. I saw a small brown bug about the size of a watermelon scurry on the night stand. I smooshed it thinking it was a cockroach but bright red blood gushed out. Then there was another smaller one and I squished it too and it also gushed and left a bright red stain. I thought that was weird I didn't know cockroaches had blood. i googled if cock . roaches have blood and it said no but sometime a pregnant roach has an orange sack so I thought maybe that's what it was. I mentioned it to the front desk lady checking us out that I thought room #135 had roaches, she said they had just had an exterminator there 2 days prior and that it shouldn't be a problem anymore. We were leaving so it didn't matter much I was doing them a favor by letting them know, I thought. Later that day my husband started developing welts on his arms and we thought maybe he was allergic to something. As the day progressed I started developing a couple of small red bumps and we started to wonder what was going on, the next day his were large itchy welts all over his arms, hands, wrists, legs, back. and mine were a cluster of red itchy welts all over my upper arms, later they spread to my chest, and wrists and a few on my face. Our son got them on his back and a few on his arm and some on his face, and out daughter who stayed most of the time in room #133 only got a couple small spots. We were traveling from Utah and still had two more days in NC. We spent the rest of the time during our travel suffering and buying ($$)anything we could find to alleviate the itching and ulcerating and cleaning out luggage and clothes afraid to spread the bugs. When we got home we continued to try to find relief and paranoid of still having them on us. We had to go to work with with itching and welts. I tried covering my arms with make-up as i am a dental hygienist and didn't want to look like a drug addict with all these sores. I called and complained and was told to call the manager back fro 10am-2pm, and then I called and was told she wasn't there, but the lady I . had told about the cock roaches was there and said she remembered out conversation. she said sorry but the place had been exterminated 2 prior days before our stay and it shouldn't be a problem. I told her yes but they weren't cockroaches they were BEDBUGS and she asked if I googled it. I told her not WE GOT BITES ALL OVER OUR BODIES!! and they itch and they are horrible and I am not a suing person but I sure hope they don't let this happen to another family. She said it won't it will be taken care of and offered nothing else to even begin to make things right.
              She seemed un-impressed by my complaints and didn't seem to care about anything my family was going through. Almost as if she thought we were making it up, but WE HAVE PICTURES and now i am angry at her lack of empathy and expressed very little concern for what my family had been put through. Today is June 14th 2018 and my welts are bigger and itchier and still a problem!! I thought I was being nice to let her know what it was she had as it is bad for business to be infesting people with bed bugs but her attitude was really just upsetting.

• Updated by Haydee Ewing · Jun 15, 2018

I told her I wasn't going to sue but she (Kelly) I believe made absolutely no effort to try to make things right with us. It was like oh well... sorry have a good day, bye.

Days Inndays inn deming new mexico

I made reservations for one night stay on June 13, 2018. It was for a wheelchair accessible room. I specifically told the person taking the reservation that my husband was a bilateral amputee. I provided my credit card information to pay for the room. We left California at 8:30 am. When we passed through Tucson Arizona I received a phone call from Michael at the Days Inn in Deming, New Mexico. He told me they had overbooked and the room we had reserved was given to someone else. He offered a room that was not handicap accessible.

When I complained and said I had reserved that room and it was available when I reserved it I also reiterated that my husband has no legs. I was told there was nothing he could do and suggested I speak with the manager. However the manager had left for the day. He called the manager for me right then . When he came back he told me the manager said the road m was given away and there was nothing that could be done. I told Michael a room that could not accommodate my husband (a service-connected veteran by the way) was unacceptable. I subsequently cancelled our reservation for our return stay on June 18, 2018.

I don't know if it is your policy to overbook rooms but if it is then you do not provide good customer service. We were in a car 7 hours from home trying to find a place to spend the night. That is unacceptable. Please imagine yourself in my husband's situation. We came extremely close to spending the night in our car at a rest stop.

Some needs to be done so this doesn't happen to anyone else. For us it won't because we won't step inside the Deming Says Inn.

Days Inn, Cherry Hill, NJunauthorized charges

I reserved a room on May 14th, 2018 for 2 separate nights, for June 7th to June 8th and then June 10th to June 11th, 2018. I Spoke to Kasandra who clearly quoted me $68 per night (which was on website) for 2 separate nights. I verified 3 times with her to make sure that's what it was, ($68 ea. night). She confirmed, and said she could only show the night of June 10th to June 11th on printout rather than do 2 separate printouts, why, I don't know, but when my daughter checked out the bill showed $137.55 inc. tax, for the first night of June 7th to June 8th, and that is why I canceled the second night of June 10th to 11th. Kasandra must not understand the meaning of 2 separate nights. I called your Hotel to reserve a room for my daughter because website showed $68 a night, otherwise I would have chosen another hotel. Plus when she checked out they wouldn't accept my credit card info because I wasn't with her, so her friend had to pay the charge. If this is how you do business, I will never use your facility again. Ann Archambo

Days Inn — refund regarding stay at days inn by wyndhamin lebanon valley, pa

I am requesting a refund regarding a recent reservation at the Days Inn in Lebanon, PA. My reservation wa...

Days Inn — strange smell in our room

We stayed at Days Inn Greenfield June 8th and 9th. When we arrived Friday night there was a terrible odour in...

Days Innno customer service

My wife (who had a stroke 2 years ago and is in a wheelchair) and I just tried to do a trip to butte to visit my sister. We stayed the first night in spokane and then drove to butte. I reserved a handicap room with two beds for three nights but when we got there they didn't have one. We were forced to stay in a regular (small) room. While trying to toilet herself she fell and I just barely managed to get her up off the floor. During the night she soiled herself and the bed. The next day we realized that we would have to go home. I told the desk and they assured me that everything was fine. About an hour ago I got an email from the company we made the reservations with and they said days inn wyndham in butte, montana would not refund any of our money, even though we were at least giving them more than 24 hours notice for the last (3rd) day. So, if you are going to be traveling this summer, remember days inn and wyndham are now only looking out for themselves and not their customers. We should have gone to the hospital after the fall and sued the [censored]. Then to top it off, one hour before we left our tiny chihuahua got out of my sister's yard! They found him (after we left) and we are working to get him home. What a trip...

Days Inn — the overall service

First i checked in and i was going to pay with cash i needed a room down stairs they claim they didnt have...

Days Innroom

I staid at your hotel Sheffield South for three nights, the 26th, 27th and 28th of May. Room 102. We found the whole building needs refurbishing, the stairs were dirty and damaged, the carpets and paint work to be redone. Our bathroom was very dated and therefore looked dirty and tired. The most negative part though was the beds. We could feel all the springs in them, but most of all, the base of my bed was so damaged that to call it destroyed is the least. It is just unbelievable that you actually charge customers for such a horrible stay. I attach photo of the bed. My full address is : Riccardo Rocchi, Casa Garello 2, Salice Terme, Italy.
                      Email : [protected]@gmail.com.

room

Days Inn — entire hotel

I stay, at days inn on West Northwest get in Dallas. the hotel was disgusting II roaches in room dirty...

Days Innreservations personnel

You need to train your personnel. What they screwed up was so bad. Multiple agents could not speak or understand English!! They screwed up the spelling of my name, did not have correct e-mail address therefore I did not get the e-mail confirmation, had my reservation off of a wrong highway, and my physical restrictions were met so I could not stay at one of the 3 locations that they booked. They kept apologizing for the inconvenience. It was not just a inconvenience, I can not physically walk up stairs where my reservation was. Horrible mistakes!!!

Days Innhotel stay

When I checked in it was 11:00pm; I had a reservation. The first room they put me in had no power. I went to the front desk again and they gave me another key to a different room. The second room was hot, smelled moldy, and the air would not turn on. I proceeded to the front desk again. The third room they put me in I also had to move because it was now 12:00 and the people next door to us were screaming at each other. When I went outside to ask them if they could lower their voices they had the door open. It was a family of 14 African Americans staying in one room. I went to the front desk again. The fourth too they put me in I stayed because it was quiet, and had power. The room was dirty with long hairs in the bed, and the shower did not have a shower curtain on the rod. This place should be shut down. The customer service is terrible. There was a girl named Erika at the front who used profanity in about every sentence she spoke. I feel like this place should be shut down.

Days Inn Hotel — didn't honor a discount shown on website

Booked a room at price shown on their website. After arriving we were denied the room for amount posted on...

Days Innseth

I am a guest and have been a guest numerous times at days inn in attalla alabama on Cleveland ave and the staff makes you feel unwelcome and uncomfortable. I was at the pool and they came out and asked if I was a guest and gave me dirty look like I was lying and then they come knocking on our door trying to see who was in the room with me and I told her and apparently she didn't believe me because she had to look in my room. And when I left the room and came back they had came into the room, emptied my trash, and turned my air conditioner off...

• El
                                Elizabeth25 Jun 01, 2018

Yes! We are at days inn now In South Carolina and they have been the same way. For us to have been here for over a week and a good amount of money has been spent they are being very rude! Coming to room constantly and when the front desk or house keeping comes they don’t knock say house keeping or anything they just come on in!! And a few days ago I left to run to gas station and left the do not disturb sign on the door and told housekeeping the room is fine and to not come in. When I got back she was walking out of our room and when she saw me her face looked worried ( she knew she had messed up!) when I entered the room my drawers were open and clothes has been gone through, also my medicine ( which is a controlled substance) that was in a pill holder in night stand was on the bed, open, and pills were missing. When I approached the housekeeping maid and questioned her she got an attitude, would not answer me, and walked away as I was questioning her. When I told management about the room situation and medicine being missing he told me (with an attitude) that I should not have left it in the room if I was worried about it being stolen. I should not have to worry about leaving my belonging in a room that is locked. The staff should not touch my belongings in the first place!!! I know not to leave money or something like that in a room. It’s common sense but as far as my clothes and such I shouldn’t have to feel like I have to pack it up and take it with me when I run to the store for 20 minutes! Rude staff! No privacy!! No wonder it has such bad reviews and the parking lot is always empty! Get it together days inn! It doesn’t deserve even half a star!!!