Menu
Sapphire Resorts Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Sapphire Resorts
reviews & complaints

staysapphire.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 23 Reviews

Sapphire Resorts Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
23 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Sapphire Resorts at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Sapphire Resorts has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Sapphire Resorts. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Sapphire Resorts reviews & complaints 23

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest Sapphire Resorts reviews & complaints

S
2:31 pm EST

Sapphire Resorts - Timeshare membership

The promises made to me during the sales pitch were nothing more than a sales gimmick. I was misled to believe that the timeshare package would provide me with the freedom to vacation anywhere at any time with little to no cost. However, my experience has been far from that. I was pressured into signing the package with the promises of multiple benefit...

S
3:12 pm EST

Sapphire Resorts - Time share

Biggest scam out there. In the time we have had the share we have only be able to use it 2 times. They keep wanting more money and tell us we cannot use our points or dates are not available. They take our points away. We have had this stupid share since 2017. I want a full refund of our money. Called today to schedule a time and they said we had to use...

10:27 am EST

Sapphire Resorts - Timeshare membership

I feel compelled to warn others about the tricks and false promises that your representatives use to pull unsuspecting consumers into your timeshare membership. My family and I were tricked by your employees, who used our children as pawns to get us to sign on the dotted line. We were led to believe that we would be getting a luxurious vacation experience...

Read full review of Sapphire Resorts

Is Sapphire Resorts legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Sapphire Resorts as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Sapphire Resorts stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Sapphire Resorts should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Sapphire Resorts earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Sapphire Resorts achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

The age of Sapphire Resorts's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Staysapphire.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Sapphire Resorts website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Sapphire Resorts has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 23 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • Staysapphire.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The staysapphire.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Sapphire Resorts. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
C
3:11 pm EDT

Sapphire Resorts Timeshare membership

I am writing to express my extreme disappointment with the services provided by your timeshare company. My family and I were approached by your representatives and persuaded to invest in your product by promising lower rates on vacation packages and the freedom to travel anywhere at any time. It was made clear to us that this investment would be beneficial for years to come. Unfortunately, this couldn’t be further from the truth.

After supplying you with all of our essential information, we found that your representatives had not been forthright about how your product operates and the real cost it would incur. We were utterly dismayed to discover that we had unintentionally bought into a timeshare, something that we would have never willingly agreed to should it have been made clear to us from the start.

When we contacted your company to cancel our contract, we were met with resistance and refusal. Despite our complaints and requests, we were rapidly dismissed and left with no other choice but to continue with the agreement that was deceitfully sold to us.

Your sales representatives provided us with misleading information and failed to disclose the full details of what we were purchasing. As a result, we feel that we have been taken advantage of and are now left with an expensive and unhelpful product locked into long-term contract.

It is unacceptable for a business to operate in such a manner. We are one of many who have experienced this same frustration and dishonesty from your company. It is disheartening to have fallen into your deception, and we no longer want to have any affiliation with your timeshare company.

We demand that our contract with your resort be terminated immediately. We expect to hear from you promptly and with a resolution to this problem. We will not rest until your company makes this right for my family and for all others who have been subjected to this deceitful treatment.

Desired outcome: Timeshare termination

P
8:16 pm EDT

Sapphire Resorts - Everything

We were promised use at anytime at unlimited destinations and thousands of points we could use toward vacations. We were also promised a free week of vacation at a beautiful resort. We specifically asked about destinations in Ohio, Tennessee, Oklahoma, Montana and the Dakotas and were reassured that yes their are resorts available. (not true). I tried to...

11:37 am EDT

Sapphire Resorts Timeshare

Was told would be different than any other: no problems with availability, no fees, advanced search options, can roll over unused points, etc. Have owned this for several years and never been able to use. Upgraded several times and charged extra maintenance fees, was going to use the advanced search but you had to pay >$200 to set it up, to roll over points have to pay a fee. Tried scheduling in advance but no availability and when there was the places were awful (not clean or cockroaches).

Desired outcome: Canceled contract without affecting our credit and would be nice to get some money back.

J
5:06 pm EDT

Sapphire Resorts - Timeshare membership complaint

I am writing this complaint to express my deep concern over the poor service and false advertising provided by this company. I was sold a timeshare with multiple locations and unlimited vacation access, but unfortunately, my experience has been anything but what was promised. I was informed that my maintenance fees were to be paid in April and would be...

5:31 pm EDT

Sapphire Resorts Bookings

My name is Sheilah Johnson and I have a timeshare withe Sapphire that is PAID in full. My ID# is 56953. I tried to book a room at the Jockey Club for the Super Bowl in 2024 and Sapphire told me I could not because I did not have any points but I was willing to pay cash. I started calling them in Jan. of 2023 and was told to call them in August of this year and when I did call them in August they said there were no more rooms available and I would have to go throughy RCI. Again my time share is PAID IN FULL I pay my maintenance fees on time so why did I have to wait and still could not book for Feb. of 2024. What is the purpose of having a timeshare if I can't book when I want to use it if I'm willing to pay cash.

Desired outcome: I would like to book a room for a room for the Super Bowl.

8:00 pm EDT

Sapphire Resorts booking a room with cash

My name is Sheilah Johnson my membership id number is 56953 and I wanted to book a room for the Super bowl but was told if I did not have any credits or points I could not. I was willing to pay cash but was turned down. I was told that i could book with cash in August of this year but the Jockey club had no vacancies available then I started calling Sapphire in Jan. of 2023. My membership is paid for and every since its been paid for been having as problem booking when I want to book. Why are they doing this and what can be done about this.

Desired outcome: I would like a room for the weekend of the Super Bowl

W
7:41 pm EDT

Sapphire Resorts Timeshare

We are writing to express our deep dissatisfaction with our timeshare program. We have invested a significant amount of money into this program, but the value we have received in return has been far less than what we were led to believe we would receive. In fact, we feel that we have been misled about the benefits of this program, and we are now convinced that this investment is not worth it.

We previously requested a cancellation of our timeshare program, but we have yet to receive any help from your team. The lack of consideration and help has left us feeling frustrated and confused about the future of our investment. We understand that vacation properties may be subject to seasonal demand, but we expect that the timeshare program should be designed with some level of flexibility to accommodate changes in demand. Unfortunately, this does not appear to be the case, and we feel that there is a level of dishonesty in the way the program was presented to us.

We have invested a substantial amount of money in this program, money that could have been used for other vacations or experiences. The fact that we have received such a low value in return is disappointing, to say the least. We believe that there should be more transparency in the way the program is advertised, including clear information about the potential risks and limitations.

We would like for the resort and their representatives to take responsibility for the position you have put us in and allow us to exit this contract as soon as possible. Your business practices are extremely unfair.

Desired outcome: Have the resort terminate our contract and end any further billing

K
11:21 am EDT

Sapphire Resorts Everything/travel club

I purchased this vacation club Dec. 2022 & it’s been hell dealing w/! I received misrepresentation of what the property would look like! On the big screen it appeared modern after further review majority of property is outdated & look like it haven’t been renovated since built in the 60’s or 70’s! It’s not flexible, I attempted to cancel immediately but due to them including the weekend days as Business days I was one day to late. I don’t want nothing to do w/ this Company as I was scammed!

Desired outcome: FULL REFUND

N
2:48 pm EDT

Sapphire Resorts Sapphire resorts is a bigtime scam!

Employees are very deceptive in their presentation. They are trained to promise you whatever sells and they do a good job at it.

My husband and I were scammed with their exit program after we refused to buy an expensive timeshare. We paid $3000.00 and were promised that we could accumulate points so we can take a vacation with Saphire resorts every two to three years. We bought it cash 9 years ago believing what they were telling us the truth (our first big mistake).

In the years we have had this timeshare, we were only allowed to use it two nights. After that we were never able to use it again because theyclaim we don't have enough points for the year and keep trying to sell us more points. This is because the points do not accumulate from year to year. They expire at the end of the year. We can't even get one night stay after 9 years of paying maintenance fees.

They do not have an exit program, and make it clear that the only way we can get out of paying our maintenance fees is if we transfer the deed to someone else. They threaten to ruin your credit if you stop paying and some of the employees I have spoken to throughout the years have been downright rude.

I asked a lawyer how they could get away with this conduct and I was told its' because they are a multi-million dollar company!

BE WARNED: THEY ARE BIG TIME SCAMMERS

Desired outcome: We already lost $3,000.00 plus 9 years of maintenance fees to this company, but at this point I just want to get out of paying future maintenance fees for a timeshare we are not using.

T
4:02 pm EST

Sapphire Resorts Timeshare

My husband and I were in Las Vegas in 2017 where we were asked to come in to the Jockey club we sat and listened to a presentation where we were talked into signing up for this amazing timeshare. We were offered a free trip for signing up. We paid thousands of dollars we pay a yearly fee and have never been able to use it every time we try and book a resort there are no available rooms, anytime we try and speak with someone at the resort they give us 1 million different reasons why in the times of year that are best to try we are unable to get out from underneath of this timeshare so we are continuing to pay the yearly fee, and not be able to use the timeshare

Desired outcome: Our desired outcome would be our money back and the scam of a company shut down once, and for all

E
10:26 pm EST

Sapphire Resorts Misrepresentation and deception of citizens and unlawful acts by this company

I am filing a lawsuit with this Company anyone interested in joining please email your contact info. I was not given the public offering until after signing and was never notified of the 5 day resind period! They are required by law to inform you of this. They never have available for current members to book yet they are still selling timeshares as fast as they can everyday! I have also filed a complaint with the attorney general of Nevada and I suggest anyone reading this do the same. I will exercise every right possible until this company refunds and omits this contract I was tricked into signing.

E
7:07 pm EST

Sapphire Resorts Membership

I’m trying to understand how this company keeps being allowed year after year to misrepresent what they are actually selling you! Everyone has the exact same story yet this company is being allowed to still cause economic hardship, stress and harassment of phone calls for payment. I’m being called everyday several times a day for a payment. I’ve asked on several occasions to speak with someone to explain to me what I actually bought and I’m never able to get thru. I was told I’d be called two weeks after purchase to go over my membership and benefits. It was 6 months before I was called for it to turn out to be a called trying to pressure me into upgrading. I was told my benefits are frozen unless I upgraded. When I asked why I was told because the upgrade is so great nobody stays at the level membership you have! It was like speaking with a broken record. Also they give you the please read before signing after you sign, then say it just goes over all the great benefits I’ve explained that you have. Also they never disclosed I had 5 days to remit my contract. So now we are being charged 177 a month with should be an unlawful late fee. 924 a year maintenance fee but I don’t have access to any unless I upgrade. What am I paying for? I’m being told I purchased equity toward the full membership and it can be applied to that. I purchased in February 22 and have since been on two vacations that I’ve paid out of pocket. It’s obvious this company is misrepresenting themselves and the services they offer to get people to buy, who would be will to pay 9,000 for something they can’t use. I was told no blackout dates etc. Its the biggest money scheme ever and something needs to be done. This company needs to be held accountable. This company need to be forced to uphold their promises. This company needs to be held accountable for their criminal activity and their unlawful actions manipulating the public.

Desired outcome: This company be held accountable for their deceptive business acts and people who were deceived into purchasing be released from all and any obligation and be refunded for their loss.

2:45 pm EDT

Sapphire Resorts Timeshare

Got our membership in 2020 of August. Misrepresented the membership by saying we could go anywhere at anytime. Said we didn't have the membership that includes using your points at anytime yet that was not told to us when we originally bought membership. Said we qualify for upgrade not telling us it would be more yearly. But was only a little more monthly, only to find out this so called upgraded membership has the same issues. Nothing available during the time we can vacation and the ones that were available were all inclusive with outrageous added fees. Also said we could roll over points to following year if we didn't use them as long as we let them know we wanted them rolled over. We let them know and they still didn't roll them over so you use them or lose them. Called saying we wanted our points rolled over and it wasn't done. Representative said if we need more when booking a vacation we can just call and they will give us more, this is not what they originally said. I then was diagnosed with a progressive autoimmune disease and called to let them know that we are unable to use the membership and that everything that had been told to us was falsely Misrepresented, they told us we needed to pay or sell it ourselves, when originally we were told we could sell back to them. This company has illegal practices and we would like to be added to any class action lawsuit there may be against saphire resorts

Desired outcome: Out of our membership

2:04 pm EDT

Sapphire Resorts You can never book any vacations, nothing is ever available.

Nov 23,2021 I became a lifetime member to this sapphire resorts. Its suppose to get you vacations at better prices for room. Your suppose to be able to book anywhere in USA and some out of country. If they have nothing available they have partnered with RCI. Since joining I have called many times to try and book a vacation. There are never any places where Im going. The whole vacation thing they sell you is a scam. Your locked in and they charge you $624. a yr membership fees plus Im paying $181. a month to pay off the $8,000. it cost to own this for life. I was told I cannot cancel this and only way I can get rid of it is if I sell it to another person not a company. I have better results booking vacations myself.

Desired outcome: I just want out of this contract I d not want to pay anymore.

1 comment
M
M
Mcrt
Phoenix, US
Nov 02, 2022 9:34 am EDT

They offered my wife and I to buy in from $9995 then when we said no, they came back and told us we could have the entire package for 45 years at $2995? How can you drop your pricing $7k in less than 5 minutes? Like I told the gentleman that came to the table. This is too good to be true, and from reviews I am right. The promo was even a scam, cannot register the VISA card given, the promo money for Casino Royale is only for the promo machines and you cannot cash out unless you hit the jackpot. So you sit and spin for $100 of nothing. no cash money to win. So glad we didn't sign up.

9:31 pm EDT

Sapphire Resorts Time share

Sapphire resorts are NEVER available when we try to book the dates we need. The ONE time we stayed in the resort, they almost did not allow us to go to a room when we arrived in the resort in Las Vegas after we had flown across the country! Me and my husband's names are on the contract, but they said that since his name was first on the contract, he was the only person who could check in. I called and and booked the room, NOT my husband. This has been a scam from beginning to end! I want my money refunded. SCAMMERS, buyers beware!

Desired outcome: I want my money refunded and out of the contract.

4:11 pm EDT

Sapphire Resorts Timeshare

This experience with Sapphire Resorts is a nightmare! We were suckered into it during the presentation thinking we would save money for future vacations. We were told that its a one time fee for 10K and annual fee of $600 plus dollars NOT be charged with the crazy resorts fees and club dues! We are in desperate need of help to get out if this. If there is a class action lawsuit, please sign us up.

Desired outcome: Cancellation and refund (if possible) of contract

1 comment
G_Nebraska
Bellwood, US
Sep 03, 2022 10:26 am EDT

This is a horrible company and you should avoid doing business with them. They are totally a scam. They promise you the world in the sales pitch but they have very little places you can even go.

I asked multiple times about if in like a month we can see the actual service and website we don’t feel it would work for us can we cancel. Every time the rep said yes no problem. However you have only 5 days to cancel even though you don’t get membership access for 30 days. So you can’t see how junk the website is until you are locked in. If they were a legit ethical company they would have pointed out this on the day of signing up for a membership.

Also anything you are verbally or written by the salesperson is void by the contract.

A free Hawaii trip… ha you have to pay for the taxes which is about half the cost of the actual trip. Free should mean free.

Be careful the person representing their “service” did not even work for the company he was representing. I have proof of that in my case.

So lastly they are a scam and should be taken to court and shut down. Avoid giving them any information and any money. Just sit through their hour pitch to get the cheap tickets and walk away. I wish I had.

12:30 am EST

Sapphire Resorts Timeshare

While in Vegas summer if 2019. Got coerced into going to a meeting regarding membership to resorts. Did not realize this was a timeshare offer. Was given tickets for dinner and a show. Was not informed of cancelation option. This is a trap for tourist. Would like the opportunity to be able to actually use the services but nothing is ever available. There is no accommodation whatsoever. You literally have to buy up on order to be considered for any of their resorts
My membership cost does not allow me the opportunity to utilize the services as promised. This should be grounds for dismissal by means of not honoring their selling offer.

Desired outcome: Contract annulment

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Sapphire Resorts contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Sapphire Resorts?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Sapphire Resorts Customer Service. Initial Sapphire Resorts complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Sapphire Resorts above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Sapphire Resorts. Discuss the issues you have had with Sapphire Resorts and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.