Complaints & Reviews

Poor customer service

I originally went to David's Bridal to find my wedding gown they had nothing that looked right one me...

Horrible Customer Service

I will NEVER step foot in a David's Bridal store ever again. And I have already steered a few friend...

selling brides cell number

I went into David's Bridal to try on a few dresses they asked for a lot of information such as my address, cell phone number, wedding date and location. I told the guy taking the infromation that I didn't want to get on anybodys list. I have not given my cell phone at any other time and my wedding planner does all the other work. A few weeks ago I got 3 calls from Men's Wearhouse in one day alone. I got call tonight from another vendor wanting me to use his services.

It is uneathical to sell information when you are asked not to! Shame on David's Bridal.

Brides beware if you give your address and phone number you mail box will be filled with junk mail and your phone will start ringing.

I will not be buy anything thing from this company.

Teresa O.

Anonymous Oct 18, 2009

No, they don't sell it, they just give it to their vendor partners. They tell you that Men's Warehouse is a vendor partner.

All you have to do is call them and say that you want to be removed from their vendor call and email list. You don't need to freak out.

• Kd
    kdkd Dec 11, 2009

i was also very upset. I just called the Davids bridal I went to and she told me she will remove me. It was simple. hope it works.

• Aj
    ajclark86 Jan 29, 2010

Having been a davids bridal consultant for 6 months I can tell you it wont work. Because ALL consultants are commissioned for $12k a bride, they are required to fill out enough info on you as the bride to be able to contact you up to 4 times every 6 months to make thier sales. Yes even in this economy $12k is what the company expects every bride to spend from start of dress to bridesmaids and beyond. Every week consultants are sat down with their supervisor and berated as to why the bride only spend x amount of money and what you could do better next time. Any thing less then $160 an hour is a write up-able offense. They really don't care about privacy rights. I cant tell you how many people asked to be taken off the list that I was forced to re-call. And then the managers call after every appointment to ask how the experience was.
    David Bridal's philosophy is the more you present yourself the more you get payed...

MY NEVER WORN WEDDING GOWN HAS STAINS ON IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just took my David's Bridal wedding gown to my local tailor today to have it fitted--I have had it for...

dresses

this was the worst company i have ever been to in my life. I was dreaming about an amazing wedding dress and the last thing i wanted was something cheap. i was willing to be talked into spending thousands of dollars on mt dream dress. When i entered the hell hole some girl in a cheap polyester outfit yelled at me because i had not made an appointment. (oh im sorry i am trying to shell out a ton of money but i apoligize) my mom and i decided to walk around while we were waiting for our names to be called and all the dresses that we saw were size ten to like sixteen. im sorry but there are also less fat people who need to get married also.. and all the dresses to try on were covered in nasty makeup.. who would want to try on a dress that millions of girls had worn before (or atleast that is what it looked like) the carpet was nasty the sales associateds were ### and the worst is that they called me 10.000 times after to see if i wanted to come back to find a gown.. no thanks! I ended up gping to the cutest boutique where the people were sooo friendly ans where i felt like they just wanted me to be happy not just make a sale.. my dress is all i have ever dreamed of.. its beautiful and classy and had i gone to davids bridal i feel my experience would have been very different...

• Ea
    eab1218 Jul 11, 2009

agreed!!!

Anonymous Jul 21, 2009

if you didn't want a cheap wedding dress, why did you go to David's Bridal? They're inexpensive. If you were willing to shell out "thousands of dollars" why go to a store where the average price is around $500?

madder than heck bridesmaid Jun 01, 2010

I never wanted to shop there after the service I received when I got married but my friend had people scattered all over and it was most conveinent. I had to order my dress since they did not have my size from a different store and that was not a problem. I guess I should really checked it out but I did not. I put in garment bag after I received it and a month later I got alterations done. After I received it back I noticed a big stain on the back and you could tell someone had tried it on before me and possibly wore the dress or sat in something at store. Its ruined and the wedding is a week away. Now I am stuck with a dress I cannot use again. They will not help only suggested I take it to store close to me to have them put some cleaner on it or try damp cloth! They are bimbos plain and simple. Just out to make a buck.

people complaining about davids bridal

I went to Davids bridal and had an excellent consultant who gave me all the time I needed to make my decisions with out ever being pushy. She was friendly, helpful, and never came off as a greasy sales person. If you are buying a gown from this store, dont expect a Reem Acra or lazzaro gown people! This is not a haute couture buisiness this is a budget kind of place. Some of these complainers wouldn't have been happy with the dress they chose no matter how expensive of fine...some people are never happy. I for one appreciate an affordable gown that's not a neon sign flashing "MONEY".

• P3
    p3rdyp1nkr0ses Jun 19, 2009

FINALLY!! Thank you for setting the record straight!!

Anonymous Aug 20, 2009

Here here!

I just am astounded sometimes that customers think that they're going to get the same customer service attention in a place like Vera Wang where they serve champagne. Our consultants do the best they can. Vera Wang can afford to set up their clients with their own personal consultant because their gowns cost thousands of dollars and are made of silk and satin and other expensive materials. David's Bridal does the best they can, and their gowns cost no more than $1200 and are made of polyester. You get what you pay for.

And for the record, all of the consultants at the store I work at are all very friendly and helpful, and the only time we have issues with customers is when they're being unreasonable (like one bride who has been refunded THREE wedding gowns for being upset over alterations she wanted) or when they outright lie. It's happened before. Like the one bride who claimed hands down that she was told that "alterations were free" even though it's printed that alterations are extra on the damn receipt!

• Kr
    Kristine Kos Nov 03, 2009

I disagree ~ and I will NEVER step foot in a David's Bridal store ever again. And I have already steered a few friends and family members away from the store also. The customer service of those that work for David's Bridal is HORRIBLE. I went to two different stores in my local area and BOTH I received the same horrible customer service. A sales lady at one store wouldnt even assist us on trying on jr. bridesmaid dresses because we were not registered there. (A little background - my gown is from Eva's Bridal along with my flower girl dress, and bridesmaid dresses). We were looking for a dress for our jr. bridesmaid. And David's Bridal was unwilling to help us simply because I didnt go through them for my other bridal party dresses. THEN ~~~ a few months later, my MOH and myself went to a different David's Bridal and they refused to assist us AGAIN simply because we did not have an appointment. I was told to come back the next day and make an appointment. She did not care that I was in a bind, even though TWO sales associates were free (meaning they were not helping other customers). Aside from these two sales associates being AVAILABLE, they still would not help me unless I had an appointment. She took the dresses that I had in my hands as if I was not allowed to even TOUCH the dresses. I left the store very disgusted, and I will never go back there!! The customer service was HORRIBLE!!! BTW ~ I am not a high maintenance kind of girl and I do not look for the high quality, flashy, designer dresses. I just wanted something that looked nice and was reasonably priced. I found that (and awesome customer service) and Eva's Bridal Center in Oak Creek, WI. Anyone looking for a very reputable business, I highly recommend Eva's. =)

• Cw
    C.W Jan 14, 2010

I am a current employer of David's Bridal and I do agree with the person who works there that we have a large number of customers who come in our stores expecting to be treated like the diamonds on their hane and that wil never happen here. If a bride to be want's this type of treatment then yes she needs to go to a Vera or Amsale showroom. The entire staff does what they can to make every customer there feel important. To comment on the customers view is that I have a feeling that she went in on the weekend and the store you were at was slammed busy with appointments AND WALK-INS. once our appointments show then it is a first come first serve bases. On that note I do feel that consultants, CSR's and Receivers are not treated as of importance to the company. There has been many times at my store that I was the only employee to be treated like CRAP and SLAVERY. The employees are not to be abused in anyway so that the managers look great in front of thier bosses. I will never recommend anyone to work at eny place where people use you, lie to you, and are mean hearted towards those with familes. Get a clue David's before you go bankrupt!!!

Displaced Mail order

I recently ordered a pair shoes from the online service per David Bridal catalog for one of my bridal party...

Dirty dress

David's Bridal was recommended by a friend of the family to my mom. I had no intention of trying on dresses and I am not the typical bride that has the perfect wedding all planned out since childhood. So beside my better judgment I end up at David’s Bridal because my mother wanted me to go. When we get there the consultant greeted us and right away wanted to get me into a wedding dress, wow! Ok, I didn’t mind because I was making my mom happy. So after trying on the first dress she starts pressing me to take it as is. She states that I only have eight months until my wedding and that I’m already late. She was pressuring me so much that I began to get a head ache. She pressured me to take all the dresses I had tried on, I didn’t know she was going to be so pushy, if I would have known I would not have stepped into that store. I was not ready to buy a dress that day. She mentioned that every bride that steps through those doors doesn’t want to buy but ends up taking the dress home. Alright so finally I try on a dress that both my MOH and mother love and well it wasn’t my pick but since the dress was figure flattering I agree to come back and buy it. The consultant pressures me to take it so much literally scaring me into taking it. I tell her that I’ll be back (I had to put money in the bank before I could purchase it because I didn’t have enough in my checking, it would have only taken me 30 min to go to Chase and come back) But she insisted that I take it layaway. So I agree, I figured I’ll be back to pick up my shoes that needed to be dyed might as well pay off the dress. So I leave and I come back a week later because that is what the pick up slip said but the shoes are not ready no one explained to me that the shoes would not be dyed until I pay off the layaway balance. Then why would the consultant put the date on the slip for me to return for the shoes, why would she even give me a pick up slip? I was intending to pay for the dress in the first place, so I pay it off no problem. The sales rep never mentions either that the sale is final, nor that the dress is still fitly and wrinkled because I bought a dress that everyone else had worn but I wasn’t given an explanation as to why it would be in this condition. After looking through the website I find out that there is a layaway brochure that I never received. So now I have a filthy dress that needs several alterations because I was pressured into buying a dress that is a size bigger that required major alterations not to mention that I’m loosing weight like crazy. I understand that she was trying to warn me about the wedding deadlines and she didn’t want me to be pressured the final days before my wedding but all that pressure gave me a migraine. I could have gone to any other store 5 months before my wedding and got the dress I wanted and I would even have three more moths to lose weight and then be fitted. Or have the dress made from a friend. I totally trusted her judgment. I’ve learned my lesson, don’t shop at David’s Bridal if cherish your sanity.

Anonymous May 28, 2009

Yes, I'm suuuure she "scared you" into taking the dress. Grow some balls, woman!

It's your fault you bought it. No one put a gun to your head and forced you to buy it. If it wasn't the dress you wanted, why on earth would you buy it?

• fortunately this is the first and last time I get married so how was I supposed to know that I had plenty of time to shop around for another dress.. when the person who is supposed to be the expert is telling you otherwise... look lady, I'm no bridal expert. Ofcourse it's my fault stupid didn't you read what I wrote... I learned my lesson.. I'm not blaming anyone but myself!

Anonymous Aug 04, 2009

Um, bridal magazines could have told you? Friends that were already married? Your mom?

If you're not blaming anyone but yourself, why are you complaining about DB when it was your fault?

• Ju
    juneb Aug 09, 2009

i have been to db on torrance and i can pinpoint who that lady is. oksana? she is pushy. your first experience should give you a feel for this whole wedding experience and not be pressured. not every bride is supposed to know all of these things right off the bat even when you're looking at countless bridal magazines and listening to friends gab about their wedding experiences. it can be confusing and overwhelming. so lesson learned, but im sure if you say that it's figure flattering it will look fine. they do free pressing before alterations at db so make sure they do that. get it altered, then dry cleaned. im sure it will look brand new, and you will look great.

Terrible Customer Service

I found a great dress for my wedding coming up this August. I bought the dress in March. The dress came in...

Multiple Mistakes

I am a first time bridesmaid in my brother's wedding at the end of May. The bridesmaids all went shopping together for a dress, but I am located in a different state and couldn't make it. I was given the dress number and told I could just go have my measurements taken and David's Bridal would take care of the rest.

I called ahead and was told that I could just stop in, no appointment necessary. When I got there an hour later they were really busy and I was told that I should have made an appointment. When the man measured me he kept telling me to relax and stop "sucking it in". After I explained that I, more than anyone else, wanted the dress to be comfortable and wouldn't risk it being too tight by trying to "suck it in" for him, he very reluctantly wrote my measurements on a piece of paper and sent me to the front.

When ordering my dress, they told me that I HAD to go with a certain size because of my measurements. I stated a couple of times that I was surprised at how big the size was, but they told me that it was the size that fits my measurements. At no point did they suggest that I try it on just to be safe and the size was so big that I assumed that they didn't offer to get one for me to try on because they didn't carry that size in the store.

When the dress came in it was HUGE! I ended up complaining and even taking my mom in with me and we discovered that I actually needed one three sizes down.

That day I decided it was time to pick out some shoes. I explained to the clerk that I am very uncomfortable in peep-toed shoes because they sqeeze my toes, but that was what the bride wanted. She showed me a shoe that was both beautiful and fit very comfortably. I tried on two different sizes (in front of her) and the group decided that the smaller size fit best, as the bigger was just a tad too big. The shoes needed to be died black, so she took them up front and put in an order for it. She NEVER explained the dyeing process or what happens to shoes when they are died.

Needless to say, I picked up my shoes this weekend and discovered the dye has shrunk the shoes. They are excruciating to wear. I complained to the clerk, who basically said "sorry, that happens". I told her I wish someone would have told me because I would have gotten the bigger size. It is rediculous to purchase shoes and then have to pay to have them stretched (because there's no way I can wear them around as small as they are). AND the shoes bled all over my toes because my feet tend to sweat (which I also told her when trying them on).

When I get married next year I will avoid David's Bridal at all cost!

• Je
    jessmm May 09, 2011

I had the same issue with the sizing based on the "measurements" 37 32 41 they told me I needed a size 18 wedding dress but when I went to get fitted still measuring exactly the same the dress was way to big when I talked to the store manager she told me for a size 16 wedding dress the measurements chest 39 1/2 waist 30 hip 39 1/2 that's crazy I normally wear a 11-12 jean normally a wedding dress does run small but not 6 sizes so I'm not sure where she's getting size info they must have a "special one" to referr to when the mess up. The really messed up part is that they are not taking any responsiblity for their mistake, now 3 weeks before my wedding I'm wondering if I will have my dress to alter it they say is not going to change or ruin it but its got a beaded desighn I just dont think it's gonna be the same and they charged me $140 to alter their mistake

Terrible Service

Nice dress, good salespeople, TERRIBLE management and service ethic. OK, I understand being afraid of returns, but we were looking to EXCHANGE and PAY MORE for another dress because we found out my bride-to-be was pregnant! Because she was so in love with the dress and couldn't find it anywhere else we even bought the more expensive, larger size. But every step of the way "NO EXCHANGES, NO RETURNS". The original was $99! Did you know David's is linked with Men's Wearhouse? Because they wouldn't EXCHANGE and UPGRADE a $99 dress they lost 5 suits, 5 dresses, shoes, and alterations. Our estimate for this loss is about another $2600 they could have had from our wedding alone. Instead they gained $99 and unhappy people with LOTS of friends and family getting married this year and next. Hey, David's, was it worth it?

Its Davids Bridal calling me when i don't need to schedule an appointment. They have been calling me nonstop during the day on my cell phone while i'm at work the past few days. I already have an appointment to pick up my dress in another week. I have had nothing but problems from them. My bridesmaid dresses didn't come in on time. i finally got two of them monday. One of my dresses is still on its way and my wedding is may 23, 2009. and, my girls need to have alterations done before the wedding. They ordered one dress in a size 8 when my cousin wears a size 2. so, now she has to get alterations done. and, thats the dress i'm waiting for. it has to be shipped to indiana where she lives. so, she will literally have two weeks to have it altered. i will never recommend davids bridal to anyone for thier wedding. all the comments i have been seeing on the internet. bad service from davids bridal. i guess you get what you pay for. no wonder the dresses are so cheap. their is always a reason. they get thier dresses from overseas somewhere. I got an apology letter from headquaters stating that they come from overseas and that is why its taking so long. i can't wait to have my appointment done and over with so i don't have to deal with them anymore. And, my dress better look good and my bridesmaids dresses better be what i ordered or their will be serious problems

• Te
    Terri Jul 28, 2008

A friend of mine had purchased a dress from David's Bridal about 2 years ago for a previous wedding that ended up not happening. Just recently, she met someone new and they decided to get married, when she tried on the dress it was too tight on the top because she had had a little girl. Her mother called David's Bridal and spoke to one of the managers and they only asked for the skew number for the dress and was told that she could exchange it for another dress of the same price or more expensive. When she called back to ask if it she could exchange for the original price or the markdown $99 price she was informed that she could not exchange it. She went through the customer service telephone number and was told that if one of the managers would admit that they told her that then they could exchange the dress, no problem. Of course, they screwed up and are not going to admit it. She eventually had to have the dress let out and nearly didn't get it in time. The point was that they had made a commitment and did not live up to it. David's Bridal's customer service is no where near where it should be, especially because a person's wedding day is supposed to be the happiest day of their life. They make it one big headache. I will be getting married in December and have went out of my way to avoid David's Bridal. I hope that this situation doesn't happen to anyone else.

• Ni
    Nichole Nov 24, 2008

Seriously... would you want to go and buy a dress that was in someones closet or over two years, thinking that is was new??? Nobody has that return policy, and I don't understand why people think wedding gowns are an acception. Plus she could have gotten the dress altered at Davids Bridal and they could have done it in two days if needed... plus, most people usually need alterations done anyway if there bust size is really different from their waiste size, so she would have had to do it with another gown anyways.

Next, do you think that by avoiding Davids Bridal you're going to hurt the company? No, you are going to hurt yourself by spending way to much on a wedding gown (Designer stores and small boutiques come and buy our $99 dresses and jack up the price by the way)

Lastly, just because you had a bad experience at one store, doesn't make all of the associates bad.

Anonymous Apr 08, 2009

You're complaining that DB wouldn't return a dress over TWO years old? Seriously? Even Nordstrom doesn't have that good of a return policy.

Anonymous May 21, 2009

Just tell them not to call you, and they won't. It's as simple as that.

• Bo
    bonusbaby63 May 22, 2009

To anyone thinking of buying from David's bridal should read the book "Bridal Bargains". They will tell you everything you should know about them. If you know someone who is getting married, buy them this book, they will thank you.
    Plus, almost all bridal gowns and accessories are made overseas. It is hard to find some made in the USA. It is best to shop early and order everything at once. You never know when the manufacturer will change the dye lot.

• Sh
    Sherrilp Jun 13, 2010

I went to david bridal in plymouth meeting pa, to pick up my dress. My dress was wrinkle and dirty. It look like someone has worn my dress already, then i didnt know u had to pay extra for the grament bag they was going to put my wedding dress in a regualar trash bag. I never been soo disappointed in my life.

• Am
    AmandaT Apr 12, 2013

I had an appointment last Thursday at David's Bridal on West Broad. My decision to visit this store was based off of a WONDERFUL experience that I had had with my sister at a David's Bridal in Roanoke, VA. This, unfortunately, did not live up to my expectations. To begin, I walked in at 6:25 PM (5 minutes early) and waiting about 5 minutes to be spoken to. Then, I was asked if I had an appointment and I confirmed, sharing my name and my appointment time. She said it would be just a moment. I waiting 15 minutes for a consultant to approach me. Not a great start. She only asked me a few questions: when was I getting married and did I have any specific dresses that I would like to try on. I told her the exact style that I was looking for, but I was getting married at the beach, so I was open to anything that would be appropriate for that destination. She sat me down with a catalogue and told me to pick out some dresses that I would like to try on. This is where the "service" ended. This consultant was, and had been, working with another bride across from where I was sitting. I barely saw her the entire evening. I just sat there waiting for her to come back and see which dresses I had chosen. In total, I had chosen about 12 dresses to try on. She was only able to find 6. No alternatives were given, no suggestions were made, and she did not even help clip my dress to help me visualize a proper fit. Bottom line: I am not sure why they even take appointments. I haven't felt that neglected in a place of business in quite a while. Needless to say, I will not be recommending this location to anyone.

LOST MY DRESS, ACCESSORIES, AND ABOVE ALL NOT HELPFUL AND EXTREMELY RUDE.

LET ME START OFF FROM THE BEGINNING... I WAS ENGAGED IN 2007' AND AS SOON AS THE NEWS GOT OUT I DID...

POOR QUALITY

This company tells you one thing and then delivers another. Was told to order all dresses at the same time so...

sales assoicates

i recently went to Davids Bridal for a dress for my sons wedding. When i first arrived there was only one other person in the store, no one asked if i needed help. As i was looking for a dress 3 or 4 young girls came in and the sales ladies rushed to help them as they did for 2 other women. MY HUSBAND was finding dresses and bringing them to me. This was not his job. The only time I encountered anyone was when myself and my husband finally found a dress that wasn't marked on, zipper ripped or dirty looking(worn) that i wanted to buy did a sales person ask me if needed any help. I was at the checkout counter when asked . It was too late we had been in the store for about an hour. I even called to make sure they had the style, size and color that i wanted that morning. I will not go back there for my next dress.

David's Bridal Website

I ordered my toasting flutes through David's Bridal website a couple weeks ago and when they arrived via UPS they were both smashed to the point only the stems were remaining. I went back to the website to find out how to return them and I could find no information for how to return them and get my money back. Their FAQ says I need to request a return order number for my order, but there is no way to do this. On top of that, I cannot return them to the store, and I can't even find a customer service number! This is terrible! I am going to have to just go through my credit card company to dispute the charges. With only a couple of weeks before my wedding I don't think I'm going to be able to get these replaced.

Anonymous May 20, 2009

If you have damaged merchandise, you have to contact UPS, because they are the ones who delivered it. They will refund you.

Do not use them

I am engaged and getting married in August 2006. I went through David's Bridal to get my gown and was very satisfied when my associate called me to tell me the gown I wanted was being discontinued and $300.00 off. I went to the store with my mother, and we were told that if we wanted to hold the dress, we must put money down. We put down close to $300.00, which we were later told will put the dress on lay-away. While reading the contract with the store manager, I was confused to the wording of the receipt. We went over it TOGETHER, and I understood that 25% of the deposit would be lost if I did not want to purchase the dress. That is also what I was told by the store manager. I asked her three times. I decided I no longer wanted that dress, so I called the store to find out what I should do. The first time I called I was told I would get in-store credit of my deposit amount. I was furious! Why would I need almost $300.00 in in-store credit? So, I called back and spoke with a manager. She told me that 25% of my deposit would be in in-store credit and the rest would be refunded to me. That is also what was explained to me at the time I signed my contract. I explained the amount I put down and my remaining balance. I was told that I would have about $70.00 in-store credit and the rest refunded. This was after her calculations. I went to the store just last night to get my refund, when I was RUDELY told that that wasn't the case. I explained to both the store manager and the assistant manager what happened, and they simply said, "Well YOU signed the contract." Not only was the manager condescending, she was rude, making snide comments to me under her breath. I took this to the Corporate level, contacting Mary Mike, who was also no help. She told me that I should have read the contract more carefully and it was basically my fault. When I told her that I was lied to, being told that I would get 25% of my deposit back, she didn't want to hear it. She told me that I could go the next level up by contacting her supervisor. She gave me an address so I could WRITE A LETTER! What century do we live in that I cannot call him?!? I asked her if she writes letters to get a hold of him, and she said rudely that she calls his secretary. So why the hell can't I call his secretary? Needless to say, I was lied to, demeaned and treated horribly once I made a complaint. DO NOT SHOP AT DAVID'S BRIDAL. I wish that I had done research first. I checked the Better Business Bureau, and there are unresolved cases such as mine, where customers were told one thing, signed the contract which is ambiguosly phrased, and when they wanted a refund they were told the same thing that I was. Please, do your research! David's Bridal is not the way to go.

• Me
    Medina Stefanski Feb 03, 2010

Is there ANY way possible to cancel an order at David's Bridal and get your money back and NOT store credit?

Returns

I ordered a dress online & it was too small. I have been trying to get a return item number so I can send it...

Total Nightmare - Unprofessional, Disrespectful and Dishonest Staff

Our experience with David's Bridal has been a total nightmare. The staff has been completely...

Delivering wrong items

I visited the David's Bridal store in Brooklyn to buy my wedding gown and other items. The consultant was helpful, but I did not realize that when she was billing me, she put in the order not the corset I tried in the shop, but a completely different model. I paid for the combined delivery of the items to my home address in a different state. A few weeks later I got an email saying that I need to pick up the corset at the store. It wasn't an option, first of all, because I am away from NY, and the corset # was different from what I tried in the shop. I called the store. First, the secretary left me on hold transfering to someone who was not picking up the phone. I hung up after 7 minutes, called again and asked her to check that someone is ready to pick up before transfering me. She tried to compain, but I knew from my visit to the shop that she is sitting literally around the corner from the associates and could just turn her head and call for them. Then I spend about 20 minutes talking to an associate. He tried to talk me into several options that required more payment, such as delivery of different packages etc. I insisted that they should send me the corset I tried in the shop, together with my dress, for which delivery I had already been charged. Finally, we agreed on these conditions and on refund of the difference in price of corset (the one they tried to push on me was more expensive).
Now, it's been two months since my visit. They delivered a box with a corset, which is neither what I tried nor the one they tried to send before. It does not fit me. I tried to find a corporate contact of David's Bridal, but they do not provide and feedback or contact forms online. I can only try to call the shop in Brooklyn again, or give up and buy the corset I wanted online, of course for an extra charge. I am very upset with this "service" of pushing on me the items I have never tried or ordered, and with the absence of contact information to get in touch with the company.

Joe Jul 16, 2009

angelica riley Nov 02, 2009

I ordered 3 size 12 dresses and received 3 size 22 dresses
    order # is 1994835
    I would appreciate if someone would contact me ASAP
    to see what is going to be done about this matter
    Angie Riley