Having problems with InWeddingDress?

InWeddingDress Customer Service Contacts

China

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with InWeddingDress Customer Service. Initial InWeddingDress complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for InWeddingDress above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about InWeddingDress. Discuss the issues you have had with InWeddingDress and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

InWeddingDress — product does not match pictures

I ordered a wedding dress on their site and it arrived yesterday, 11.30.17., and I quickly realized that the...

Inweddingdress.comDisappointed

The story is simple. I found this website and ordered a dress.
When my dress arrived and I tried it on I found out that it was way too tiny and did not fit at all. It also looked nothing like pictures on InWeddingDress website and was made from a different material. I contacted customer service and asked for a refund, but they said that it was not possible and promised to send me a replacement. I agreed. I needed the dress to be here as soon as possible because I wanted to wear on a special event and they assured me I'll get it on time. That did not happen, delivery was very late! I'm very disappointed with InWeddingDress and will never order from them again!

Inweddingdress.comTheir dresses didn't look the same in real life

OMG. People, don’t believe to the pics, which you see on the website www.inweddingdress.com. I found two nice dresses and bought both of them. I simply couldn’t choose what dress was the best. When I received these dress, I was shocked, because they looked completely different as on the website. The seller scammed people like this. I highly advise all people to avoid the company and don’t waste money.

inweddingdresses.comScam

I bought wedding dress from the website www.inweddingdresses.com, but I don’t advise you to buy from them, because the seller is thief and his photos on the website are scam. I received the dress, but it looked completely opposite as it was on the pictures. As well as the quality was horrible. The dress was thin and everything can be looked through it. Please, post your comments about your things with this seller. Thanks.

Inweddingdress.comPlease do not order a custom dress from this site

Please do not order a custom dress from this site. I ordered BR008 with custom measurements, and the dress came 9 inches shorter than I ordered. Also, the quality of the dress was very poor and the hem style was drastically different than in the website picture. When I contacted inweddingdress.com about the length and other issues with the dress they only addressed the length issue. After sending them several emails with pictures they requested, which clearly showed the dress was 9 inches shorter at hem to hollow than my order form, I was told that they would not replace the dress and the reason there was a problem was because I ordered a dress that was "disproportionate to my height" so instead of contacting me to clarify they made the dress shorter...

I contacted Paypal because I believed I was protected when buying through Paypal. I was wrong! Paypal does not protect a buyer when the item ordered is a 'custom order'. It does not matter that the item was grossly different than I ordered, Paypal would do nothing to help me. Please don't make my mistake, pay with a credit card to have protection.

I hope that my horrible experience will prevent others from making the same mistake.

• Ti
            Tiwinaide Jul 03, 2012

Run like the wind away from this company! Or dresses arrived smelling like rotten fish. They look cheap, feel cheap and look nothing like picture!

Inweddingdress.comI personally will never use this site again

BUYER BEWARE: Regard all purchases as NOT returnable, even if there is a fabric defect. The return process requires you pay for shipping AND tracking to CHINA. Additionally they deduct the initial shipping costs, a "restocking" fee, and taxes from the sum offered as a refund. Essentially it costs more $$ than you get in refund. No other option is offered except possibly a $20 coupon, which no help if your timeline is tight. I personally will never use this site again. Recommend you avoid it.

Inweddingdress.cominweddingdress.com

Hi, I know there is a risk at selecting replica dresses. Did anyone have any good stories? if you know that company, please give me some information about that, thanks. I’m really nervous that choose my dress online without any “trying on”, I am concerned it could be different from the pics!

angelaSM Sep 27, 2011

Experience of inweddingdress.com

I was very happy with the quality and there was a lot of work put into the beading. The dress cost me $239, it was custom made to my size, and they were flexible about changes, they provided custom alteration service for me to alter the belt and beading details, although I made a alteration, the dress received on time, I was very appreciate, and it deserved the cost.

Inweddingdress.comEverything was completely wrong

I ordered a dfess for my sons wedding this past February from this site by using their custom measurements. After wautung 3-4 weeks I finally received the dress. It was completely wrong. It was like they took all of my measirements, mixed them up, and made the dress. Oh, and btw, the dress came from CHINA!!! I emailed them immediately about the misfit of the dress and told me No Returns on custom measurements. Through sveral emails and photos showing the actual measurements of the dress they sent, I was able to get a refund of the purchase price but not shipping either way from and bqck to China which ended up costi g me over $75. Also, the bride's mother had a similar experience with one of tqheir sister websites. Lesson learned, be very careful and be sure they have a USA address AND phone number.

• So
                  Sophia M. Aug 27, 2011

I wore my dress made by Inweddingdress for my Beach Destination Wedding. Not only was it a breeze to carry on the plane, I felt absolutely beautiful on my wedding day. It was cool and comfortable, and looked gorgeous blowing in the ocean breeze. Not to mention it looked great in pictures. If I did it all over again, I would buy the exact same dress.

• Pa
                  Pat in Texas Feb 15, 2012

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS PLACE! IT’S A SCAM!!! I received a “shell” of the dress I ordered online and it came from China. No receipt, no paperwork in package…. Just a shell of the dress I ordered and a “receipt” for $40 shipping charges – nothing else. There is a phone # on the “receipt” but I’m not going to risk calling it (it’s in China – I think), because it’s probably another scam. I have no idea who to call or how to request a refund. Total scam!

• Ph
                  Phyllis Winspear Feb 16, 2012

I want to recommend Peridress to you. This is my real experience from Peridress.I purchased my wedding dress in last winter, their customer service is very good. They checked the order and emailed me to confirm the detail. I got my dress on time and the quality is good. I love it. I recommend this web site to my friends and you. Peridress is a good choice. You can get your dress with a quite affordable price.

• Bs
                  B.Suzanne Feb 22, 2012

Do not order from them. Their customer service is good...until you get the dress and it is a cheap, horribly awful knock-off and you want to return it. All they say is that they sent the correct dress. I expected it to vary from the deigner original, but this dress I could not even wear down the aisle. If you have a good relationship with your credit card company, you may be able to fight the charge because what they do is a "bait and switch". I have pictures, but cannot get the photos to load so I'm sorry because a picture is worth a thousand words. If you are on a budget, try a department store or high volume place or a presale website...I would just hate for anyone to have the same expectations and end result I had.