ADVERTISIMENT

Fri:10:30 am - 9:00 pm
Sat:9:00 am - 7:30 pm

Reviews and Complaints

David's BridalWedding gown

I ordered my wedding gown in store, and 11 days later found out there had been massive changes to my wedding plans due to visa changes because of COVID 19. I immediately contacted them and was told I was out of luck because it was four days past the return window. The dress hasn't even been produced or shipped yet. The manager basically told me she didn't care about my situation at all and then proceeded to tell me my only option was an exchange or store credit after I had already explained to her that I will not be in the country or having the ceremony, so how will I use credit or use a wedding dress?

The managers attitude was a major problem for me, she did not care at all about what was happening. I was rational, gave her the facts about my situation and even acknowledged that I knew I was past the return window, but the situation was not within my control. Overall the customer service at David's Bridal in store and their corporate leaves a lot to be desired. During such uncertain times to have such strict return policies when the item isn't even shipped is unbelievable to me.

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
      jobohe Jul 25, 2021

David’s Bridal has no incentive to have a complete stock of merchandise in its stores, or to complete the manufacture, alteration or shipping of any product promptly because if customers receive merchandise in a timely manner, they would be able to return products for full refund.
      Instead, even if DB fails to get product to the customer within its 7-day window, the customer must know that the product is precisely what she would like—sight unseen.

ADVERTISIMENT