Complaints & Reviews

Prom dress

My original order I payed for expedited shipping and it showed it would ship on February 20 and as of today, it is still processing! There is no way to contact them! This is for my granddaughters senior prom. She is upset and so am I that there is no way to contact them. No email and no phone number!!! Why are they allowed to set up a website with no contact information??

wedding ring pillow - order no [protected]

I ordered a white wedding ring pillow cushion measurements 20cm x 20cm but received an Ivory 17cm x 15cm. Clearly not as per product specifications especially the colour as the bridal colour was white. I send the picture as requested which they clearly Ignored it was ivory not white and not sure how they could tell the measurements was correct from the picture. I had to buy fabric and trimmings to have one urgently made on time for the wedding. Cost of pillow was £10 & postage £4.33 and to have one made £16 so total cost for me.£30.33

I am very aggrieved as they sent the wrong product and will not accept responsibility and after numerous correspondence offered me £5.00 refund and I have had to bear the cost of £25.33. This is about the principle and treating Customers fairly for an error made by the company. Immediately I reported the error they should have at the least apologised and refunded me the total £14.33 as it is an error made by the company not me changing my mind. Also inconvenience for me to obtain a replacement at short notice to be on time for the wedding, and incurring additional cost

I wish this complaint escalated to the Chief Executive of JJSHouse as the organisation needs to be aware of what is happening. This maybe a small amount but if this is the practice then customers could lose a lot. I certainly will never purchase from this site again. Would they have sent me the pillow if I paid £9 and not £10 I guess not so not sure why I should accept the wrong product.

Will greatly appreciate this escalated to executive management and receive a response

order not sent, no communication or refund

I orginally ordered a dress. It wasn't sewn correctly so I returned it. They offered me a coupon for full amount but, not a full refund of money.

I did not want to lose my money so I used the coupon for miscellaneous items. The order was placed and payment received October 22, 2019. As of today, November 7, 2019, nothing has been shipped. It is too late for most everything in the order. I don't want another coupon, I want my full refund of $197.00.

dress and return policy

I ordered a dress for my son's upcoming wedding. I ordered from JJhouse because of their no worries return policy. I ordered on 9/26/29 and didn't receive it until about 10pm on October 14th. The dress looks awful on. It smushed in the middle of the bust and the pleats are weird. The front shirt part of the dress has some weird gathering that sticks out in front. Doesn't look like the picture at all. I have tried every night since I received the dress to get a return for but the site never let's it submit. First it tell you to write why you are returning it but when you hit submit after you write your explanation. It then says you have to select a reason. Which it doesn't give you any other options. Just plain mad. THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM. DON'T BUY FROM HERE THEY DO NOT RESPOND NOT EVEN WHEN YOU TRY TO CALL. I'M OUT $180.

Will not refund for UNWORN merchandise that didn't match color I needed

I ordered a caplet to wear over my gown for my daughter wedding...the colors didn't match, even though I...

dress

I ordered a size 18 dress on in July and received within 3 days, I was pleased that it came early but to my...

bridesmaid dresses

Ordered extra so I could ship different sizes to try to the girls. I tried several times to communicate this to them. Thru email they responded that they would work with me. Now I have all these extra dresses that have never been worn and they tell me it's passed the 7 day return.
I asked several times to speak with a service rep but was told to email instead.
We have sent pictures of the unused dresses- still in their packages. We've done this twice. Each time they email back and say they didn't receive the pictures.

bridesmaid dresses

dress order #116638

I don't have a complaint, I have a question. My dress is find and it was me that waited to late to send my...

mother of the bride dress I ordered

I ordered the dress and it is way too small. I have been trying to get the company to send me a return address label so I can return the dress. I am having no luck. Also tried to send pic of how it didn't fit and I couldn't do that either. Any help you could give me would be wonderful as I need to purchase another dress for the wedding and my money is tied up in the return.
Fay Shultz

formal dress order

I placed an online order with JJ's House on 4/26/19 for a formal dress- item# 170896, color "stormy." Order #[protected]. I paid for expedited shipping which stated is 2-4 days. They charged my card immediately. Dress 128.00 + shipping 16.00 totaling $144.00. I have not received the dress, tracking only shows order placed and payment accepted. No shipment made thus far. I emailed JJs and have received NO response, yet the website states they will respond within 24 hrs. I called the number and I got a recording saying call would not go through. After investigating this company I see there are MANY complaints similar to mine.

dance shoes

I bought two pair of shoes from this company based on their sizing chart. It took forever to get them and when I did, neither pair fit. I ordered both pair the same size. One was a half to a full size too big. The second pair were at least two sizes too big. I tried to return and get a refund and was told I hadn't contacted them within 7 days so I was out of luck.
Horrible return policy. I wait a month to get them and I have 7 days (including weekend) to return them? Are you kidding.
DO NOT USE THE COMPANY.

dress wrong size

The dress I ordered was sent in the wrong size. I have sent photos 3 times and cannot obtain a return label. My ticket no is q92IKI.
They are rubbish to deal with.

They keep requesting the photos saying they have not seen them.
I ordered a 12 and they sent a 10.
I wanted this for my daughter's wedding so now I am stressing over this. Delivery charge was £19 and I just want to return it and get my money back!

dress wrong size

to provide me with a return address

The company are not sending me return Information - I want a full refund and they keep requesting me to send...

order no. [protected]

I bought two shoes from jjshouse and same size, one fits perfectly while the other didn't. I asked to return the one that didn't fit but they persuaded me to keep it and take a 50%($46 CAD) refund in coupon which I can use for any other purchase on their website. Because it would cost more to ship back the item from Canada to China I accepted their resolution. On black-Friday I decided to shop and use my 50% refund code but realised that I couldn't because they've black-Friday sales. So I chatted a live agent on the website and she told me to proceed and that she would inform the sales billing team to adjust my bill with my 50% refund code for previous purchase. Immediately I submitted it and provided the order number to her and she told me it would be taken care of. I didn't get any notification until after two days  I got an email stating that they couldn't apply my $46 refund balance to the over $700CAD purchase I made. I went back online and requested that my order should be cancelled since they're not interested in my business and was told that the order has been cancelled and that someone would contact me. It's over 24hours  and I have not received any email confirming the cancellation neither has anyone gotten back to me.

returns issues

I ordered 2 different faux fur wraps for my bridesmaid and me and they are both absolutely tiny. I have...

evening gown for my sons wedding on saturday

I need to return the evening gown I cannot zip the dress up so upset because it was tailored to fit also the...

formal mob dress order #[protected]

Good afternoon! Please let me say first that there was no problem with the shipment delivery or the dress itself. The problem is that it is WAY too small. I ordered a size larger than I wear since it is a formal dress. There is not enough seam to let out to make it large enough. I was very disappointed since I loved the dress. I have ordered from this company before and was very satisfied. Can I please send the dress back for a full refund? Thank you for a prompt response.
Margaret Lusk
Garner, NC 27529 - US

a mother of the bride dress, color coral,

It looks nothing like the dress you sent me. It's too small, I sent you a picture. I tried calling the number...

refund

I ordered a dress from here for 133 dollars. I received the dress and there were loose seams and string...

cupcake boxes

Hi I have sent numerous messages and yet no one had responded back I received this last Thursday or...

Winchester Online Shopping