Menu
Canadian Model & Talent Convention [CMTC] Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Canadian Model & Talent Convention [CMTC]
reviews & complaints

cmtc.ca

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 2 Reviews

Canadian Model & Talent Convention [CMTC] Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
2 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Canadian Model & Talent Convention [CMTC] at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Canadian Model & Talent Convention [CMTC] has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Canadian Model & Talent Convention [CMTC]. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

ComplaintsBoard
3:12 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Canadian Model & Talent Convention [CMTC] Modelling and talent convention

As of COVID-19, CMTC 2020 has cancelled and told us that we can go in 2021 or 2022 but have not given us the option to return our money. I find this absolutely absurd... we have paid all already fully paid and can you imagine the hundreds of thousands of dollars in interest that Audra Anderson is making off of our money over the next two years? How is that fair... How do we know what our children want to do two years from now. Some of our kids will be off to different schools away from home, college, university. It makes my stomach sick. I want to do something about this... anyone want to join me please feel free! [protected]@gmail.com

Read full review of Canadian Model & Talent Convention [CMTC] and 3 comments
Hide full review
3 comments
S
S
Sereniee
Crossfield, CA
May 20, 2022 4:01 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I attended cmtc this year 2022 and I too was originally supposed to go to it in 2020. It was a good experience, and met a few new friends and got a couple connections from it but since I got home I’ve been looking at reviews and researching things that one of my connections has put out a plan for me and im not sure if im going to go that route or not yet, as going into I already knew not to pay upfront for acting agencies etc and thought maybe for music it would be different, but as I’ve been researching and talking to ppl in my local area it doesn’t sound any different then the acting side of things. They tell you to be yourself and you think for sure you got some ppl under your belt, but really at the end of the day they don’t care. They already know what they are looking for. They even had ppl who didn’t enter certain competitions get a spot while someone who entered everything got nothing. I would say, if you could save your money do it. Find classes and connections closer to home and then maybe look into in when you are ready. As they won’t take just anyone off the street, even though they tell you you don’t need experience. I thought going into it it would further my career in the aspect of getting connections more outside of Canada . Sure I got some more insight, but I could have got all that back home and with research. I’m sorry to those who are stuck in it now. I would suggest taking the opportunity and make the most of it since you already committed but also make a vacation out of it. I’m glad that we did that as it gave us a few extra days to explore and let loose before coming home

J
J
Janice Shynal
, US
Feb 08, 2021 6:10 pm EST

Hi Tracy Tryon

You mentioned your email if anyone wanted to contact you. It is blocked out, and I cannot see it on my end.
I was wondering how your conversations went and if you ever got a refund?
I am experiencing this same thing this year.

I had to email and ask CMTC, early February 2021, if they were running it this year.
I got a response back indicating they sent an email out. (They sent me this email in there reply, they said they originally sent it at an earlier time period). In this email it said I could transfer to the following year, if done before a certain date in January/21.

I told them this is the first I am seeing this email. I never received it prior and My daughter never received this email regarding it being cancelled and transfer of dates.

I asked if we could get a refund, as we were paid in full and this is the second cancellation as we were set to go to the summer 2020 CMTC event.

I emailed them back 3 times since receiving that email. CMTC is not responding back.

I wondered how yours experience turned out, if there was further dealings with them.

I will leave my email, and hopefully it shows. I would appreciate it if you could let me know.
Thanks
Janice
Janshynal@hotmail.com

Tracy Tryon
, US
Feb 08, 2021 6:57 pm EST

I am taking them to court. Date pending because of the pandemic. There was no force majeure in the contract I signed and the contract was only valid for the year in question. I have emailed you but I will leave my email here again. I feel sorry for those still involved as I knew this was coming... absolutely terrible Tryonte@gmail.com

ComplaintsBoard
C
3:02 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Canadian Model & Talent Convention [CMTC] - Rip off

This convention is a joke and total rip-off!! The agencies that go to this are not among the top union agencies-if you look them up on the actra website-they will not be listed as agencies that actra recognizes!!! Reputable agencies do not solicit talent, advertise by media or other means and offer their own photographer and acting classes!!! Rip off!! Do...

Read full review of Canadian Model & Talent Convention [CMTC] and 5 comments

Is Canadian Model & Talent Convention [CMTC] legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Canadian Model & Talent Convention [CMTC] as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Canadian Model & Talent Convention [CMTC] stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Canadian Model & Talent Convention [CMTC] should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Canadian Model & Talent Convention [CMTC] earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Canadian Model & Talent Convention [CMTC] achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Canadian Model & Talent Convention [CMTC]. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and email, as well as 3 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

The age of Canadian Model & Talent Convention [CMTC]'s domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Cmtc.ca has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Canadian Model & Talent Convention [CMTC] website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Cmtc.ca has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Multiple low-rated websites are found on the same server. There could be such as technical issues or poor website optimization. To determine if the websites are part of a scam, it's important to review them and look for signs of fraudulent activity.
  • Cmtc.ca has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The cmtc.ca may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • Canadian Model & Talent Convention [CMTC] protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Canadian Model & Talent Convention [CMTC] contacts

Phone number

+1 (613) 967-5972

Website

cmtc.ca

Most discussed complaints

Rip off 1 (opinions to this review)

Your Voice Matters: Our Commitment to Genuine Reviews

Empowering Real Experiences

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Canadian Model & Talent Convention [CMTC]?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Canadian Model & Talent Convention [CMTC] Customer Service. Initial Canadian Model & Talent Convention [CMTC] complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Canadian Model & Talent Convention [CMTC] above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Canadian Model & Talent Convention [CMTC]. Discuss the issues you have had with Canadian Model & Talent Convention [CMTC] and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.