CVS Store — poor customer relations!
My complaint is a long time coming, I was shopping in the store around a year ago, I noticed one of the employees following close behind me, it was around closing time so I didn't give it much thought. When the announced the store was closing in 10 minutes, I proceeded to check out, The same employee, a young man name Patrick began to help the man checking me out. He began to may several rude remarks to me, I finally had enough, and told him he shouldn't treat his customer this way. As I headed to the door to exit he stood between me and the exit, I thought he was going to unlock the door and let me out, instead he looked at me and asked me if I was Through. I was so humiliated by this, I finally burst into tears, while another store employee watched and also the two other customer who stood behind me in line. As I cryed he stood there, finally he let me out. I couldn't get out of the parking lot quick enough. I know I should have reported this right away, because I was so humiliated I didn't. I hope by writing this email, I can put this terrible experience behind me. I was a loyal customer who sang their praises. I will never step foot back in any CVS store, hopefully one day i will be able to drive past one with out these bad feeling arising. Former customer!
More CVS Store Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription.
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!!
- CVS - customer service
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness
- CVS - use of plastic bags at cvs stores
- CVS - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends
- CVS - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly