CVS Pharmacy — rude pharmicst
I went to this pharmacy in minden, louisiana and asked to see if my son's prescription was refilledand it was not. The lady told me to check back next week and see if they get it in. Then I told her that my son is sick and he cant wait for the meds and he needs it asap. Well she then said with an attitude that i dont have a choice but to wait for it to come in. She was not very nice about it.
More CVS Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription.
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!!
- CVS - customer service
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness
- CVS - use of plastic bags at cvs stores
- CVS - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends
- CVS - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly