CVS Pharmacyrude pharmicst

T

I went to this pharmacy in minden, louisiana and asked to see if my son's prescription was refilledand it was not. The lady told me to check back next week and see if they get it in. Then I told her that my son is sick and he cant wait for the meds and he needs it asap. Well she then said with an attitude that i dont have a choice but to wait for it to come in. She was not very nice about it.

Tracie Malone

• Ki
    KixStar Oct 23, 2010

It's not the pharmacy's fault if your son's doctor didn't call in a refill. You're the parent, you have to be his advocate. Accordingly, take it up with the doctor, not the pharmacy.

• Mr
    Mrs. Jere Harris Dec 16, 2019

I had a terrible experience with one of the pharmacists today. She hollered at me as I was supposed to know that my new prescription was the same as the old one. I asked her to relax and she immediately got smart saying she wasn't saying that it wasn't the same prescription that it was on backorder and she could fill it only one time. I ask her would she please fill it today because I needed it as I didn't have any. She was saying something ugly as she got off the phone. I have never had those girl ladies disrespect me since Eckerds became CVS. They know me well by name and are always cheerful! This is the first time this has happened and I don't appreciate her talking down to me. She must be someone from another store because she was rude. Please talk to your young black pharmacist because the next time I will not be as nice and calm. Any of the regular ladies will tell you, I never give them trouble and they are the same with me. She could have been tired, I am sure but it no way to talk to anyone. I am a African American lady of 73 years old and I will not be disrespected!