CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health / staff was rude. pharmacist was rude/unprofessional
Called today, 3/19/2019 at 1:20p. The staff answered, mumbled that they were busy and I needed to hold. Left me on hold for 10 min then hung up on me. I called right back and the lady pharmacist answered. I was checking on a script that was sent to them on 2/28/2019 for our patient - it was never filled... I could tell from her tone she was less than pleased be on the phone, or at work. She said she would get it ready. I asked if there was a problem with it since it wasn't previously filled and she said "oh I don't know, maybe he doesn't have $162".
That isn't a professional response. Have some class or maybe find another job because customer service isn't for you! CVS needs to look into this lady pharmacist and her staff. I keep repeating lady because I didn't get her name but she was female. Super unprofessional.
More CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly