CVS Pharmacy / CVS Healthpoor service, rude employees.

E May 11, 2019 Review updated:

Date of this incident was 5/9/2019. This was the straw that broke the camel's back. After constant rude encounters with the pharmacy employees, waiting forever to pick up prescriptions and the list goes on, I decided that I don't have to put up with this anymore. I arrived to pick up a prescription for furosemide (water pill) and waited in a long. long line. When it was my turn I gave the clerk a GoodRx coupon and asked where the restroom was. She replied rudely that they don't have a public restroom (can you believe that?) but I could go next door to the grocery store. She had no idea what to do with my GoodRx coupon but told me to move to the next window where I waited and waited again. Eventually I was told they would call me back to the window. And eventually they did and told me the coupon wasn't good-I understand-But then I had to get back in an even longer line. Remember my prescription was for water pills. I will never go in that dirty, nasty store again. It should not take all afternoon to pick up a prescription. And next season I will use another drug company. Enough is enough. Most of the employees there appear to hate their jobs. Thank you.

• Updated by Evelyn Sutphin · May 11, 2019

Just posted a complaint - have no idea if it was submitted or not. Poor setup for complaints. But I guess they get so many it is hard to get them all registered.

• T
      May 11, 2019

Lol. Get over yourself.

•   May 11, 2019

Yes I can believe that. Most places don't because of aholes like you.

Meanwhile if they continue to piss you off, Why do you continue to return? That seems stupid on your end.

•   May 11, 2019

Restrooms are required when food is present or served. Why should a pharmacy have a bathroom? Who pays for the employees who sweep and wash the floor? Washes the sink and toilet? Mirror and walls? Replaces the toilet paper and paper towels and soap? If they pull employees off the floor to clean bathrooms, then they have to pay another to go on the floor.

That cost is passed on to us by raising prices.

You were turned down so now that store is dirty and nasty. But it was clean enough to put your naked butt on a toilet seat if allowed.