CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health — poor service, rude employees.
Date of this incident was 5/9/2019. This was the straw that broke the camel's back. After constant rude encounters with the pharmacy employees, waiting forever to pick up prescriptions and the list goes on, I decided that I don't have to put up with this anymore. I arrived to pick up a prescription for furosemide (water pill) and waited in a long. long line. When it was my turn I gave the clerk a GoodRx coupon and asked where the restroom was. She replied rudely that they don't have a public restroom (can you believe that?) but I could go next door to the grocery store. She had no idea what to do with my GoodRx coupon but told me to move to the next window where I waited and waited again. Eventually I was told they would call me back to the window. And eventually they did and told me the coupon wasn't good-I understand-But then I had to get back in an even longer line. Remember my prescription was for water pills. I will never go in that dirty, nasty store again. It should not take all afternoon to pick up a prescription. And next season I will use another drug company. Enough is enough. Most of the employees there appear to hate their jobs. Thank you.
Updated by Evelyn Sutphin · May 11, 2019
Just posted a complaint - have no idea if it was submitted or not. Poor setup for complaints. But I guess they get so many it is hard to get them all registered.
More CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly