CVS — pharmacy call notification
On 12/24 we were notified that my husband's medication would not be available until 12/26/2019 at 5:00 p.m. On 12/26 we were at the pharmacy at 5:05 p.m. and were told the truck hadn't arrived yet. It was suggested to check back at 6:30 p.m. Fortunately we did not. We returned home - empty handed. On 12/27/19 we were at the pharmacy at 1:45 p.m and were told the RX was NOT READY! Again I had to wait for medicine that had been promised almost 20 hours before and one futile trip. Don't tell me a prescription is ready to be picked up until it is ready!! Empty promises do not add to your credibility.
More CVS Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly