CVS Pharmacy 33155 — emergency room prescription refused
I had to go to the emergency room at West Kendall Baptist Emergency Department where I was taken by Miami-Dade County
EMT personnel with a badly locked knee. The attending physician prescribed Percocet 5mg/325mg every 6 hours, (10).
The prescription was written by Anay Castro, DEA # [protected].
The prescription was refused by the CVS pharmacist! When I asked why he stated something about there being a problem with the prescribing physician and said RUDELY that he could not provide any further information.
My husband complained to the store manager who said something about drug interactioins and it was for my protection BUT the assistant pharmacist told us candidly, until she was told to hush by the rude pharmacist who threw a prescription at her that too many drug abusers trying to buy drugs such as percocet at that particular store...So rather than call the hospital to verify the prescription we were profiled and refused the meds.
We bought the Ibuprofen also on the doctor's prescription and went across the street to Walgreen's Pharmacy where the prescription for Percocet was filled with no issues, no rudeness, and a smile.
I'll transfer my monthly prescriptions on Monday and make sure to inform family and friends why I will no longer be a CVS customer
More CVS Pharmacy 33155 Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription.
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!!
- CVS - customer service
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness
- CVS - use of plastic bags at cvs stores
- CVS - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends
- CVS - Rapid covid testing
- CVS - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it