CVS Healthservice

My family went into CVS last night. I am almost there daily.
My 13 year old said he had to get some deodorant and body spray.
I am shopping in another aisle and I hear " You cannot do that!" You cannot spray anything in the store!" I am going to call the police!"
I called my son over privately and asked him what was going on. He reiterated the verbal exchange. I waited until my son went out to the car. I approached the employee (who by the way was a manager) and I asked "Was there a problem with my son purchasing body spray?" He said "yea, yes there was. He is not aloud to spray in the store."" I said was he spraying his entire body?" He said "no, little spritzes." "I could call the police on him!" I said "For what?" He said "STEALING!" I said "you have got to be kidding me. he said "no I am not." "He could be prosecuted for stealing." I said "dude, you can call God for all I care! I am not done with this!" Again, I am almost there daily and the other staff is super nice, but I am not accepting this ridiculous Gavonne!