Shakshi Wellnness Logo

Shakshi Wellnness

Having problems with Shakshi Wellnness?

Shakshi Wellnness Customer Service Contacts

+91 908 773 6666 (Customer Service)
33, Venkatanarayana Road, T.Nagar
India - 600017

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Shakshi Wellnness Customer Service. Initial Shakshi Wellnness complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Shakshi Wellnness above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Shakshi Wellnness. Discuss the issues you have had with Shakshi Wellnness and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Shakshi Wellnness Complaints & Reviews

Shakshi WellnnessWeight loss

I have paid 1, 20, 000 and the centre is closed without any prior notice. Heard that is absorbed by kolors and they did not get back regarding this. It's a fraudulent company. I haven't used this service fully and my money is fully in drain. I need to know what is the procedure I need to follow next. They did not even give any prior notice regarding closing the central's.

Weight loss

Shakshi WellnnessCheated me and not refunding my money saying that they are against the policy

I joined shakshii and paid the full amount of 50000 to they and took only 4 sessions but there was no loss in my weight and due to my personal emergency I have shifted to bangalore and so I asked them to refund the money by reducing for the taken sessions but till now they dint give me any money. Nearly 4 years over but they haven't return my money. I am in a debt still in need of money. Can someone help me to get the money. This is the huge amount. If this is seen my the management please help me by returning my money. I have enrolled in t nagar branch and vithya was the consultant, I do have my bill invoice number too.. Kindly help me out.

Nov 05, 2019

Shakshii Wellness Pvt Ltd — weight loss

Sakshii was relocated to somewhere from the previous location of The Nagar. I paid 50000 rupees for weight...

Shakshi Wellnnesscentre closed after taking money in advance

I have been a client with sakshi for years I took a break for my delivery and when I wanted to go back last year December they said renovation work is going on and will repon by January since then I am trying to reach them and they are not responding and now all their numbers are temp not in use or switched off. I have paid 70000/- and so far taken only 15 sittings.

Feb 25, 2019

Shakshi Wellnness — centre is closed after getting money in advance

I had put my daughter in that T. nagar branch and paid full amount of Rs.78, 000/- in advance for 6-8 month...

Shakshii Wellnness — salary

Am from Cbe my name is Elavarasn i worked for 1yr Shakshi in cbe the worst centre ever I haven't seen we are...

Coimbatore

Shakshii Wellnness — salary issue and miss behave to staff

My self Depna V. I worked in shakshii wellnness as a counsellor for 4 months, my sales ll be 80% every month...

Vellore

Shakshii Wellnness — weight reduction package

Hey everyone. Beware of cheaters. I have joined here to reduce my weight. I paid Rs. 78000 to reduce 30...

Shakshii Wellness — weight loss program

Hi, I had enrolled me for weight loss program and had attended 3 sessions with them against the total 50...

Shakshii Wellness — treatment / not canceling my membership

Hi, My name is Divya. I was taking treatment in T. Nagar Shakshi. I have stopped the treatment before 2...

Shakshii Wellnness — weight loss

I went to Sakshi on Sunday, I know I was not weighing much due to steroid treatment and PCOD I gained weight...

Chennai

Shakshi Wellness — worthless and non effective treatment center - shakshi wellness

Tried shakshi wellness for 3months from dec 2015 to march 2016, I was not regular during my first month. I...

Shakshii Wellnness — fraud: weight loss shakshii wellnness not refunding

Shakshii wellnness or sakshi wellnness in T.Nagar cheated me by taking 25, 000 for weight loss. Initially...