[Resolved] Credit One Bankfraudulent visa charges

K Aug 03, 2018 Review updated:

Credit One Bank will issue a credit card to anyone very easily but you will regret it. Also all the customer service reps are in India or some other country that are very difficult to understand. When you finish talking to them thinking you have resolved your issue, the account is worse shape than before you call. My card had charges that were fraudulent and Credit One Bank to continue to approve the charges. Then I called them and the accounts were removed from online access so I could not monitor it and fees accrued at a tremendously. In the midst of Hurricane Harvey, it was very difficult to get assistance so it would not damage your credit. After 5 calls to Credit One Bank, they finally agreed to assist me but there were so many fees added to the account. I received a letter stating per my request we have closed your account and fees will continue to accrue including Annual Fees. That is ridiculous! Why am I still paying an Annual Fees? 1- the account is closed, 2- charge privileges aren't possible.

• Resolution Statement

• G
      Aug 27, 2018

they don't respond, I sent them a letter on a bogus transaction on my account with no response except continued interest and fees which I will not pay F them [censored].