Credit One Bank — text message stating my account is late/ site and app down. phone number busy
I am really not sure what is going on, however strangely I received a text message at 8:24pm, that my credit one bank payment was past due which is not the truth. I tried loading the website to look at my statements and pay, but it did not work. The app is not working too. When I called I was on hold for 15min, and a person with a foreign accent answered but could not hear me answer. The call dropped and then I tried calling back several times and the phone is busy. I am still trying the site and app and it is not working. I am not sure about the bogus missed payment, and I surly am not paying a late fee. Also I hope I don't see this on my credit as I worked really hard to get my credit back track. I am going to notify the BBB now.
More Credit One Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Credit One Bank - fraudulent billing practices!
- CreditOne Bank - credit card scam!
- Credit One Bank - cannot cancel account
- CreditOneBank.com - can't reach any cancellation dept!
- Credit One Bank - can't make a payment due to website and app down
- Credit One Bank - fraudulent credit purchases
- Credit One Bank - won't verify payment
- Credit One Bank - credit one credit card
- Credit One Bank - I have been billed for a credit card do not have or excepted?
- Credit One Bank - transacion out side of united states