Credit One Bank Cardrip off!

B

I lost my card and they charged me $25 to replace it. They did not tell me there was a charge for lost cards when I called it in. Also - they charge you to pay your bill online. They have a very high interest rate that is locked in. I plan on paying this card off and canceling it ASAP and I recommend NOT getting this card.

• De
    Desmo450 Oct 06, 2018

Worst card scam out there. They make it so difficult to make a payment then charge you fee’s. they ding you 75 member fee on your first statement ( undisclosed). I’m trying to build credit and after accepting this card it has ruined any good credit I have earned in the last 6 months. This company really should be reported

• Ni
    Nina8894 Jun 13, 2017

I Hate Cedit One customer service they are so rude they don't speak good enough English it's hard not to get frustrated but I do. I have called several times asking them questions and they can't even answer my questions they put me on hold and wait for me to hang up. I will never recommend creditone to no one ever in life.

• Ha
    hateumore Mar 28, 2017

Just tried to change my due date I have two cards with them just wanted them to be due on same date they hung up after I ask and can not find how to set up a recurring payment they have set things up so they can charge the crap out of you every chance they get what a rip off going to pay off and cancel asap

• Oc
    OC Aug 13, 2008

I just canceled my credit one card and I'm sending them a check . S o i won't be caught in a loop for $7.95

• Ad
    Adam May 10, 2008

I'll add to that!

I have mailed checks to them 12 days in advance to avoid the OUTRAGEOUS 7.95 fee and they still did not clear before my account's due date. Unbelievable. I then had to go online at the last minte and pay my bill with a debit card, fee included.

I had an instance where an online payment was made, yet I was still charged a late fee! I had to call customer service to have it removed.

This is a Grade-A scam. I have plenty of things to concentrate on in life without this nonsense adding to it. Cancelling ASAP.

• Is
    i.s. Mar 20, 2008

I agree - Credit One Bank has the worst credit card deal. As soon as I realized that they charge me a fee for paying my bill online - I canceled it. Now I am paying it off and mailing my check to avoid the fee. But if I don't do it in time I am forced to pay online which now costs me $7.95 (!!!) plus interest on that amount which is treated as a purchase. It's outrageous!